Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his initial injury the night before wasn’t from a board. I think she probably used the 2x4 to “finish” things the next day. It may have been in the truck previously and if so, she wouldn’t have had to load it/no chance of being caught on film loading it
Exactly! To bad the board just flew out of the truck.

I have only skimmed today's activity here but I see she has not arrived yet - and Gannon has not been found (and they are not searching). I've followed many cases here on WS and other forums - a word of caution if I may - the Arrest Warrant can be terribly awful to read and once you see it - you may not "unsee" it - if you have deep feelings about this little boy - you may want to consider skipping over it. I speak from experience - I made the mistake of reading Randall Pruitt's arrest warrant - I should not have and did not heed the warnings of my fellow sleuthers. Never again.. It has stayed with me - I do not want to know how our boy suffered at her hands so I will skip over that but will post to the media thread of course.

Where is Gannon? sigh...

I 100% agree. I read the report on Jessica Ridgeway and wish I hadn’t. What she went through brings me to tears thinking about it.

SSGAma, your post opened my mind to thought. Right now, the only remaining power TS has is revealing the location of Gannon's body. I realize it may me next to impossible, but making the decision to move on and heal without locating his body, may be wise. The idea is empowering because it gives the parents back the control.

If Gannon's body is to be found, it will be. Its possible that LE and the parents had this is discussion before the PC. No bargaining, no deals! I felt a sense of acceptance or finality about the conference.

** Again, I am not suggesting to cease searching for Gannon's body. However, I realize this as a strategy to disable the monster's control and ability to inflict anymore pain onto these parents.
Because of what she is, LE and the parents likely know practically that they can’t hang all hopes of justice on whether or not he’s found. ‘Moving on’ and ‘healing’ are societal ideas, but not really words that apply to traumatic loss, and this early on, they’re still just surviving a minute at a time.

I’m sure they realize if she took it this far, she’s just not a candidate for doing anything differently now, short of who knows what incentive that would only make sense to her dark mind. So they’re simply doing what they have to do, and it’s likely at the very least a massive relief that she was finally arrested.

I am really wondering and concerned that there are sooooo many people talking about TS and AS were getting ready for a divorce, that bank accounts were drained and that there was an affair between AS and TS while married to LH AND THAT LH and TS were bff’s.

These are all unverified SM rumors that have really gotten out of hand, and because people are stating these things as fact on WS, it is derailing discussion of real verified information. The important facts of the case.

JMHO
Agreed.

I don’t think she’s convinced herself of that, rather, I think she feels absolutely no remorse for it.

She just doesn’t care.

If she does decide to play ball, it won’t be because she feels remorse, or wants to do the right thing. It will be because there is something in it for her.

Even then, the lies will keep coming.

Exactly

View attachment 236244
It’s going to be awesome when TS’ name finally appears here. Hopefully that will happen in the next few hours.

| El Paso County Sheriff

I am wondering if they slipped TS in there unnoticed?
If so, well played LE!
Many on here thought she would enjoy the attention too much
maybe LE agreed and chose not to give it to her
Just a guess.

Last edited:
I’ve never been able to figure out why she posted that video, it really made her appear all the more guilty than all of her other ridiculous stories, posts, etc.

Is she so completely unaware and socially inept that she thought somehow this would prove something in her favor? Or was it because people were sure he was dead by Sunday and she wanted to show he was alive?

I mean...she’s an idiot but even this seems a stretch for her, to think it could benefit her at all.

JMO, I think, as always, she was concentrating completely on herself and totally took Gannon and his cries out of the equation. She thought it would show how he clearly was at fault & she was trying to come up with a reasonable solution (selling the couch) to help him with something he was to blame for. Further she thought we'd be dumb enough to fall for the whole damage to the carpet story. There might have been damage (pool of blood) to the carpet, but it certainly wasn't because of Gannon doing something wrong. We can't really tell just from the video what she's trying to get him to confess to and what was said before she "accidentally" started recording. This monster unleashed on that poor child before & after that video, and was trying to cover her a$$. Completely delusional, because none of us (thankfully) thinks like this monster, EVERYTHING was ALWAYS ABOUT HER!

She's been able to get away with a lifetime of deceit & lies and she thought it would work again. Sadly Gannon had to pay with his life for her lies to catch up with her :( MOO

#GannonStrong #FindGannon

I am wondering something that I am sure someone here knows. Can testing blood on an item be able to tell if it was blood from a deceased or blood from someone that was alive. I am sure there is better lingo for this questions but I don't know it.

Yes, but I believe it varies based on length of time since death and external conditions as well. Here’s an interesting article about it:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3836773/

Because of what she is, LE and the parents likely know practically that they can’t hang all hopes of justice on whether or not he’s found. ‘Moving on’ and ‘healing’ are societal ideas, but not really words that apply to traumatic loss, and this early on, they’re still just surviving a minute at a time.

I’m sure they realize if she took it this far, she’s just not a candidate for doing anything differently now, short of who knows what incentive that would only make sense to her dark mind. So they’re simply doing what they have to do, and it’s likely at the very least a massive relief that she was finally arrested.
@jillycat, you expressed it perfectly ... "Because of what she is"

I think his initial injury the night before wasn’t from a board. I think she probably used the 2x4 to “finish” things the next day. It may have been in the truck previously and if so, she wouldn’t have had to load it/no chance of being caught on film loading it

Then it becomes an incredible mystery as to what was in the long bag and the backpack. Also, she can be seen on the night video (from RD's feed) doing something, loading something in the truck.

I think some of her other stops on Jan 27 (at certain stores mentioned on SM), may play some role we don't know about yet. By now, LE has to know if she was there or not.

LE can have all the hashtags it wants, gossip and rumor are human universals and it is in such a climate that Ms Stauch is now going to have to live her life.

Thanks to @Stunned for keeping me up to date. I popped in for a moment this morning, and nope, I can’t stomach it. Bless you, dear WSer’s, and bless you, Gannon. This one hurts too much.

I got my little boy up this morning, said a prayer for Gannon, and proceeded to kiss my boy’s head until he laughed uncontrollably and begged me to stop. I wish every kid had that every morning. (And no, mornings aren’t always that much fun here, either.) Just thinking of Gannon, his parents, LE, and you guys, who are troopers for hanging around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop