Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the El Paso Sheriff’s Office obligated to take TS straight from the Horry County Jail to the El Paso County Jail?

Or once back in CO, could they take her for a scenic drive around town and neighboring counties to specific areas of interest to activate the Tee-splain Machine?

jmo

Good question

Yes, Laina is plainly visible. She looks scared and is trying to stay very still. She looks to be in close proximity to the convo between TS and Gannon, and she's in her pajamas and looks as if she may be in bed.

WHY did TS release this video? I'll rewatch that one section today.

I don't know why she released it. Maybe because she thought it showed he "did something wrong" that night. It is obvious she knew it was filming, IMO. Even after the glimpse of him it's like she realized the angle and covered the lens so the screen goes completely dark and you only hear audio. I don't know why she would ever think this would help her case. It is so very damning and disturbing. IMO, Laina is going to be a key witness in this case. There's no way she didn't hear or see what happened to Gannon to cause him to become injured on Sunday evening.

I am also confused about the basement being his room, due to somewhere reading that T was exercising in the basement. I stay confused about a lot of details it seems. But I think I've got the big picture.

The basement has two bedrooms and a rec. room.

Gannon and HH slept in the basement. You can flip the floor plan for their layout.

Floor Plan

A bit surprised to read in this article that AS removed Gannon's belongings from the house so soon.

I wonder if it's to separate the good memories of his son from the negative memories of that house now being thought of as a crime scene. I think if I were in his position, I would want to separate myself and the memories of my son away from that house as much and as soon as possible. I'd have a hard time even walking into that place again knowing something happened there. JMO.

I know it has been discussed at length but I just watched the original video that TS posted. I turned it off because I could not bear to listen to the audio anymore but slowed it down and watched clip by clip.

Here is my analysis:
Definitely can see Laina in the beginning. She seems to still be awake, as the lights are on and in the audio it seems TS is addressing her. Since she was awake during, at least, this video, and you can hear TS berating Gannon about what ever happened, we have to assume she has knowledge of the incident or at the very least, what condition he was in at this time.
She then leaves what must have been the master bedroom because when she exits, you see the kitchen directly in front and as she turns you see the tv.
Due to the amount of walking she does, I believe she walks into what is listed as bedroom #2 or the front bathroom. Whatever room it is has the lights off and it appears as if Gannon is laying either on the bed or floor on his side. At first I thought maybe she walked to the garage but I think it is definitely this front area of the house.
This part is traumatic as I realized what I was seeing. Without question to me, it appears that Gannon has injuries to his face. I don't see him being shirtless. In fact, it appears to me that he has a dark-colored shirt on.
I am not one to say I see something when I don't or try to make images out of nothing but as I slowed this down and reviewed clip by clip it was quite easy for me to see him laying on his side with facial/ head injuries.

Has it been confirmed that Gannon's room was in the basement? I'm wondering if in fact the front bedroom was his and that is where they found the "saucer" sized puddle of blood.
bbm
Ita.
Yes I'd mentioned injuries and they could be worse than what we know so far.

If she punched him and broke his nose or if he had a head wound, there'd be heavy bleeding and sadly she still made him walk to that truck. :mad:

Also wondering about the earlier posts alluding to internal injuries and vomiting.

Sad and graphic warning :

Food partially digested wouldn't be as hard to clean up as blood from internal injuries.
And forensics will be able to determine if it was blood from a nose/head wound or internal from the liver or other areas.

There seemed to be specific items they were looking for in the house searches.
I'm also wondering if there's any photos/videos on her phone that she tried to delete and were recovered ?

I think she's enjoying the proceedings, as well. It's all about her, so of course she does. Also, the alternative to being in a courtroom or talking to a judge via Skype is...sitting alone in a cell. I'll bet she's alone at this point.

Sitting alone and thinking. No phone, no FB, no support group, no knowledge of what the support group is doing, no visitors for a while, no more knowledge of what the world is saying about her and no way to respond.

Just alone with her thoughts.
... and for an attention seeker like TS, what you describe is a living hell.

bbm
Ita.
Yes I'd mentioned injuries and they could be worse than what we know so far.

If she punched him and broke his nose or if he had a head wound, there'd be heavy bleeding and sadly she still made him walk to that truck. :mad:

Also wondering about the earlier posts alluding to internal injuries and vomiting.

Sad and graphic warning :

Food partially digested wouldn't be as hard to clean up as blood from internal injuries.
And forensics will be able to determine if it was blood from a nose/head wound or internal from the liver or other areas.

There seemed to be specific items they were looking for in the house searches.
I'm also wondering if there's any photos/videos on her phone that she tried to delete and were recovered ?

Ok, IMOO it does appear he is laying on the bathroom floor.
There's no way this is the only thing she videoed.
I'm sure her phone is a treasure trove of evidence.
WHAT DID SHE DO TO HIM??? This is so disturbing.

*DBM

Reason: Several other posters have pointed out the issue r/t MassGuy's Twitter link.

I don't want to keep piling it on poor MassGuy.
He clearly gave it his best effort there.

It's like I always tell him (and by always, I mean at every opportunity):
Nobody's perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads