Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are driving. A nice 25 hour trip with good conversation.

Can you imagine a 25 hour drive? I’d be afraid to make too much small talk with anyone else in the vehicle. Regardless of the charges, I wouldn’t want a criminal to hear ANY personal info about myself. Could potentially be a very boring drive.

BINGO!!
BBRI, thank you. Grahm Coder realized Chris Watt's need to be the nice guy who does the right thing. Try as I may, I could not put my finger on a need of TS's an investigator could use. You got it, she has a need to feel more intelligent and in control.

TS's need to be in control makes her more lethal than Chris Watts.
By all accounts, investigators could not find one person to say a bad word about Chris Watts. That won't apply to TS.

That is tough. I tend to agree with the members who suspect that she'll never, ever give up anything to investigators. But I like what you say about investigators playing the suspects by appealing to whatever their "needs" are. I'd suggest that LS's greatest need in this situation (in addition to her need for control as you say) is to appear to be a victim, to have been unfairly treated. So maybe a detective could suggest that what happened to Gannon could have been an accident, and that (since LS is always treated unfairly and blamed) she was afraid that people (AS, LH, big bad police) would blame her for it. Even though she was completely blameless and even heroic in her efforts to save Gannon. Therefore, she hid Gannon's body.

She might not fall for it, but she's about half as smart as she thinks she is (at most). I could see her ego being so needy that she'd fall for it. If not from a detective, possibly a fellow inmate? IDK. Just some ideas.

there is NO way I could ride in a vehicle with that witch! I bet she has them stopping every hour and is complaining about the extradition every turn of the wheel!
if they were Feds they'd have fed skills, biggest challenge would probably be trying to keep from giggling, no doubt she would try to act seductively.
The two detectives she referred to during her rights violation convo impressed her.. they played her good, clearly. She is hardcore.
Just a wee spiteful question if anybody knows- would she have managed to obtain make-up or hair cleaning agents before her appearance today as a star in her mind?

I just spoke with her on my twitter feed. Here's what she says:

Chanesse Jones on Twitter

SSGAma, we are more than glad to have you here!! Thank you for sharing that information. Does TS even know this person? It could be a poser feigning outrage for her. A concerned citizen clever enough to outsmart her ... hmmm ?

The communication you posted is a window into TS's mind of horror. Its safe to say that LE is in possession of far worse.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304-104414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304-104414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 282
Can you imagine a 25 hour drive? I’d be afraid to make too much small talk with anyone else in the vehicle. Regardless of the charges, I wouldn’t want a criminal to hear ANY personal info about myself. Could potentially be a very boring drive.

I was thinking they would love to hear what LS has to say. She can't keep her mouth shut. This would be the last opportunity before she either hires a lawyer or is appointed a lawyer.

The best thing for LE to do would be to let her talk. Letting her out on bond would be great - theres no way she wont want to give interviews or post online. Lying backwards isn't really working for her. Any time she is presented with a new piece of evidence she lies it away. I wonder how much false evidence LE presented her with to catch her in lies. Sort of like:
LE: we see that 900 miles were put on the rental car.
LS: no, I only drove to such and such a place to look for him.
The info she gave about Gannon soiling his pants... I believe thats most likely true. She may think (know) evidence of that event can (will) be found so she offered it up. The reason behind it was probably a lie. She may have physically abused him or terrified him to the point where he became incontinent but she has the confidence that her partial truth (lie by omission) will hold up. The video she posted on FB with Gannon crying, that is obviously a true and actual event. I assume the lie about it would be something like he was so upset that we might lose the house and that we would be in so much trouble that he ran away. I'm not sure if she completed the lie for that one though. She might be thinking her shaky voice/false panic in that recording was enough.

She must be spilling so much information in the form of half-truths to LE while thinking it's giving her alibis. I say let her out on bond and keep filling in those blanks LS.

I know some people here joined the FB group that was in support of her. What is going on over there?

I think they are going to ask for no bond, considering they had to get her from SC, prosecution can use that as a flight risk.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members