Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Twitter feed (I’ve given up on quoting/multiquoting), if you look at her other account (you’ll see it if you click on ‘show more replies’ under EPSO’s reply to her) and then look at her media, she has more screenshots of alleged convos with TS.

They must have made her walk.

We're told Letecia Stauch is still making the trip from SC to the El Paso County jail. I'll post an update as soon as she's booked.

Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter

there is NO way I could ride in a vehicle with that witch! I bet she has them stopping every hour and is complaining about the extradition every turn of the wheel!

I know it has been discussed at length but I just watched the original video that TS posted. I turned it off because I could not bear to listen to the audio anymore but slowed it down and watched clip by clip.

Here is my analysis:
Definitely can see Laina in the beginning. She seems to still be awake, as the lights are on and in the audio it seems TS is addressing her. Since she was awake during, at least, this video, and you can hear TS berating Gannon about what ever happened, we have to assume she has knowledge of the incident or at the very least, what condition he was in at this time.
She then leaves what must have been the master bedroom because when she exits, you see the kitchen directly in front and as she turns you see the tv.
Due to the amount of walking she does, I believe she walks into what is listed as bedroom #2 or the front bathroom. Whatever room it is has the lights off and it appears as if Gannon is laying either on the bed or floor on his side. At first I thought maybe she walked to the garage but I think it is definitely this front area of the house.
This part is traumatic as I realized what I was seeing. Without question to me, it appears that Gannon has injuries to his face. I don't see him being shirtless. In fact, it appears to me that he has a dark-colored shirt on.
I am not one to say I see something when I don't or try to make images out of nothing but as I slowed this down and reviewed clip by clip it was quite easy for me to see him laying on his side with facial/ head injuries.

Has it been confirmed that Gannon's room was in the basement? I'm wondering if in fact the front bedroom was his and that is where they found the "saucer" sized puddle of blood.

In TS's mind, an illegal warrant might be one that uncovers incriminating evidence against her.

It's rare. Either no probable cause or not signed by a judge. My concern is the unsaid statement behind this one. How is she suddenly jumping to illegal warrants while he's still missing if she's innocent? It's not a logical train of thought. I think you're right about this indicating she knows they found evidence, which is why she was interrogated without water or breaks, why the guns drawn/keys/handcuffing episode happened. It says to me they searched (because child is missing) , found something indicating foul play, returned with a warrant and she wants to label the initial search as illegal if it turned up evidence.

Thank you, kind sir. In LS's mind, she's good if she comes up with a reason for her every move, the reason doesn't need to make any sense, just need to 'splain it...

If the body was moved in the rental, dogs would hit on that, hence the knowledge of GS being deceased.

But the rental car also has GPS, LE would know her movements, and exactly where to search. And they have not found him yet.

IMO, the tampering with a deceased body charge can refer to simply hiding a body, not specific to moving it (or worse). I'm not convinced that she moved and hid the body to a "better place". So I lean towards the rental car was used to clean up evidence, which may include dumping bloody clothes and a chuck of wood. We don't know where these items were found, but I might guess it was at the snow sifting area on South Perry Park Road. LE knows LS was there for a period of time, IMO.

Gotcha.

I agree with you.
The purpose of the rental may very well have been to ditch other incriminating evidence she realized later on was at the house.

I'm thinking that TS "suggested" to AS that she drive around by herself in the rental on Tuesday and/or Wednesday while he stayed back at the house. She probably told AS that he should stay back so that he could be the one to be there to greet Gannon in the event that he returned to the house.

I suspect she drove that rental solo for a period of time that day and/or used the gap time b/t her picking up the rental at the airport and AS's flight landing to take care of her business.

I really wish LE had been watching her movements on that Tuesday.
There was simply no way for them to know then what they know now, though.
Hindsight 20:20.

JMO.

Last edited:
Regarding the Twitter feed (I’ve given up on quoting/multiquoting), if you look at her other account (you’ll see it if you click on ‘show more replies’ under EPSO’s reply to her) and then look at her media, she has more screenshots of alleged convos with TS.

Is "EPSO" @EPSSheriff ? Or is it EPCSO?

I know it has been discussed at length but I just watched the original video that TS posted. I turned it off because I could not bear to listen to the audio anymore but slowed it down and watched clip by clip.

Here is my analysis:
Definitely can see Laina in the beginning. She seems to still be awake, as the lights are on and in the audio it seems TS is addressing her. Since she was awake during, at least, this video, and you can hear TS berating Gannon about what ever happened, we have to assume she has knowledge of the incident or at the very least, what condition he was in at this time.
She then leaves what must have been the master bedroom because when she exits, you see the kitchen directly in front and as she turns you see the tv.
Due to the amount of walking she does, I believe she walks into what is listed as bedroom #2 or the front bathroom. Whatever room it is has the lights off and it appears as if Gannon is laying either on the bed or floor on his side. At first I thought maybe she walked to the garage but I think it is definitely this front area of the house.
This part is traumatic as I realized what I was seeing. Without question to me, it appears that Gannon has injuries to his face. I don't see him being shirtless. In fact, it appears to me that he has a dark-colored shirt on.
I am not one to say I see something when I don't or try to make images out of nothing but as I slowed this down and reviewed clip by clip it was quite easy for me to see him laying on his side with facial/ head injuries.

Has it been confirmed that Gannon's room was in the basement? I'm wondering if in fact the front bedroom was his and that is where they found the "saucer" sized puddle of blood.
I am also confused about the basement being his room, due to somewhere reading that T was exercising in the basement. I stay confused about a lot of details it seems. But I think I've got the big picture.

Here is my analysis:

Yes, Laina is plainly visible. She looks scared and is trying to stay very still. She looks to be in close proximity to the convo between TS and Gannon, and she's in her pajamas and looks as if she may be in bed.

WHY did TS release this video? I'll rewatch that one section today.

Thank you! Glad to be among so many who care about this. I corrected the post and added the link to their Twitter feed.
SSGAma, we are more than glad to have you here!! Thank you for sharing that information. Does TS even know this person? It could be a poser feigning outrage for her. A concerned citizen clever enough to outsmart her ... hmmm ?

The communication you posted is a window into TS's mind of horror. Its safe to say that LE is in possession of far worse.

Is "EPSO" @EPSSheriff ? Or is it EPCSO?

Neither, so we’re both wrong lol :p I’ve been saying EPSCO but others have been saying EPSO so I just went with that this time since I was walking and it’s hard to type on this little phone. Anyway, it’s @EPCSheriff.

EPCSheriff on Twitter

ETA: @10ofRods - You can’t tell from the way WS formatted the link above, but it’s a direct link to the thread I was referring to, not a general link to LE’s Twitter page. Tagging you since you probably read this before I added the clarification/ETA.

Is the El Paso Sheriff’s Office obligated to take TS straight from the Horry County Jail to the El Paso County Jail?

Or once back in CO, could they take her for a scenic drive around town and neighboring counties to specific areas of interest to activate the Tee-splain Machine?

jmo

And I cringe at the thought of the press feeding her need for attention.
I would love nothing better than every single one of the press/media to come at her with only ONE question- "Where is Gannon" ??
That's it.. do NOT interview her, do not ask her anything else.
Every single one of them need to this.

A bit surprised to read in this article that AS removed Gannon's belongings from the house so soon.

I doubt it’s an entirely accurate account. There may be some context missing. Like maybe the whole house is being packed up. I didn’t pack up my son’s room for months and even now, almost 10 years later, I still have a giant bin full of his stuffed animals. Lately, my husband keeps hinting we should donate them. I keep telling him where to shove it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018