Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAR 5, 2020 6:01PM MST
Jesse Paul
“The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,’ district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

Cortez did not elaborate on those inconsistencies. She said Stauch never had access to children and that the district is currently is in the process of notifying Mountain Ridge Middle School students and families.

Stauch was participating in orientation from Jan. 22 and 24 when she was fired, just three days before her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, went missing.

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office declined to comment. Cortez confirmed that the woman who was going through orientation at Mountain Ridge Middle School is the same person who was arrested in Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

[
SBM]” (BBM)
Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

Thank you so much for this. I just so want people to know that we educators do try very hard, with as much dedication as any other profession, to screen people. It's not always easy and takes an inordinate amount of human time (can't be automated, really).

All I am interested in is what she said exactly before this happened. She likes to control. Guessing she said something she didn't want to say and had to distract from it. Like she always does!
MAJOR DEVELOPMENT: Letecia Stauch reportedly attacked a deputy on her way to Colorado

Tee slips out of handcuffs and attacks law enforcement, causing the deputy to have to go to the hospital for injuries. Such a sweetheart.
She probably wants an apology from them, too.

The defenses request was posted earlier and explains much more detail than the courts response. When I have time, I will look through the previous thread to locate it. But until then, you can read the courts response. The second paragraph alludes to reasons more than defending TS's rights.

Thanks for responding. I had seen that but it was the Court's response to expanded media coverage of the advisement only. What happened in court today was quite different from what will happen later. It would seem there would be more of a potential threat to her rights later on IMO from expanded coverage.

Still, it's not clear to me why the attack on the deputy is an issue re: expanded coverage. The Court has a responsibility to protect the defendant's rights no matter how distasteful the defendant may be.
JMO

I wonder if they weren't overly tight for the long trip. Can you imagine the whining from the backseat?

Also, I'm guessing protocol required the officer to be seen at the hospital as it would have been a work related injury, even if they were physically okay.

I would hope for a murder charge they would be tightening those suckers lol. I wonder if she did it during a restroom stop. And yes thank you for clarifying this, I read somewhere else it's protocol for deputies to go to the hospital after crazy shenanigans like this.

I am undoubtedly very late to the party, but I am hearing from my mother that LS attacked a deputy on their way to Kansas??

ETA: Yep, she indeed did. I came running here for confirmation. Holy s**t on a stick. She's a nutcase.
Yep! I finally decided to crack open that wine bottle. LS is a narcissistic pyscopath at its finest!!!!!!

I am undoubtedly very late to the party, but I am hearing from my mother that LS attacked a deputy on their way to Kansas??

Explains so many of the questions and speculations as to why the afternoon and overnight in Salina when only 6 more hours to C/S
No one guessed this reason!!

ETA: Yep, she indeed did. I came running here for confirmation. Holy s**t on a stick. She's a nutcase.

“A lot of concerned parents sending me an email they got from Widefield School District 3: "...a former district employee has been charged with a criminal offense... Name: #LeteciaStauch Position: Teacher Length of district employment: March 2019 - November 2019 (cont.)” (BBM)
6:47 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

ETA:
“The school district by law has to notify people when an employee, current or former, is charged. A few people were confused when they weren't notified sooner. Officially, they had to wait until she was booked in El Paso County, which was today. So it makes sense.”
6:50 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Last edited:
Its NOT!!

My brother in law is LE. You can't get out of them, UNLESS you know deceptive measures. He said if she knows how to get out of cuffs, she knows a €%÷×=:\#÷ lot more than you know!

My very petite, violent NPD family member was able to partially slip her way out of cuffs once while throwing a tantrum in the back of a cop car. She's not very sharp, just small and prone to fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi