Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know why she kept making comments about money and being 'economical'

Maybe Gannon did accidentally damage something and this pushed her over the edge because of the cost to replace it having just lost her job.

I'm in NO WAY making excuses I'm trying to figure out what went down.

When I watch her she really makes me believe in evil being inside some people. Pure evil. When she smirks it's like that evil she tries to hold in just peeks its head out for a second and then slips back behind the mask. But it is there in her eyes always.

I truly despise this wicked being.

MOO

I am also wondering if she was in financial trouble (personal debt maybe), got this job, then was fired before making the money...lots of triggers right there.

Got this in my email. A little late but I guess it's mandatory either way.

My daughter is in the 8th grade at Grand Mountain where he attended.

I wish more than anything that they find him alive even with all this chaos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200305-185634_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200305-185634_Gmail.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 134
Leigh Egan on Twitter

BREAKING: Stepmother accused of killing stepson Gannon Stauch slips out of handcuffs, ATTACKS deputy [Reports]

Leticia “Tecia” Stauch, the stepmother of missing boy, Gannon Stauch, reportedly slipped out of handcuffs and attacked a deputy on her way back to Colorado.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Stauch was arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on first-degree murder and related charges, in connection with the presumed death of her stepson, Gannon. On Tuesday, she waived her extradition hearing and agreed to be transported back to El Paso County, Colorado.

According to 11 News, Stauch was on her way back to Colorado when she allegedly slipped through her handcuffs and attacked a deputy. The deputy was reportedly taken to the hospital with injuries.

Authorities transporting Stauch inexplicably stopped in Kansas on Wednesday, where Stauch stayed in the Saline County jail until Thursday morning. The outlet reports that the overnight stop happened because of the deputy’s injuries.

————

ETA: obviously, I’m late to the party. Just hearing about this. Holy crap. What a monster.

”The school district by law has to notify people when an employee, current or former, is charged. A few people were confused when they weren't notified sooner. Officially, they had to wait until she was booked in El Paso County, which was today. So it makes sense.”
6:50 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)
Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Only thing is, they said the neighborhood and the children were safe. For weeks they said that. She must have been on a very tight leash by LE. I can understand any parent wondering why they weren’t notified sooner. I suppose laws and regulations made it impossible todo so without LE tipping their hand and everyone knowing she was a suspect. On the other hand, we all knew it anyway.

I am undoubtedly very late to the party, but I am hearing from my mother that LS attacked a deputy on their way to Kansas??

Explains so many of the questions and speculations as to why the afternoon and overnight in Salina when only 6 more hours to C/S
No one guessed this reason!!

ETA: Yep, she indeed did. I came running here for confirmation. Holy s**t on a stick. She's a nutcase.

Thank you kindly but I am having a real problem containing a deep anger against this perpetrator and a deep sorrow for this child and his harrowing death and terror. When victims die in despair and confusion it bothers me a lot more than those who die in their sleep. It is my fear that their spirits can remain locked in this horrific state until they can be freed spiritually.
And sometimes I believe and sometimes I do not.
I certainly have nothing remotely resembling the faith his parents are unafraid to profess.

I'm glad they have it though, very glad for them.
I grew up catholic and I believe if that you are pure in spirit that you will live in etrenal life ! Gannon's death was pure of spirit, he was and is a child of god! His death was horrifing but he was innocent, I get what you are saying but I could not go on if I thought he was not free of his pain and was not somehow sitting now in the grace of god....whomever that may be for us! Confession: even as I say these words I feel doubt but want to believe the earth, the god, the souls are all protecting us! All of us live at the joy and mercy of our beliefs! This a difficult subject for sure!

“A lot of concerned parents sending me an email they got from Widefield School District 3: "...a former district employee has been charged with a criminal offense... Name: #LeteciaStauch Position: Teacher Length of district employment: March 2019 - November 2019 (cont.)” (BBM)
6:47 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)

ETA:
“The school district by law has to notify people when an employee, current or former, is charged. A few people were confused when they weren't notified sooner. Officially, they had to wait until she was booked in El Paso County, which was today. So it makes sense.”
6:50 PM · Mar 5, 2020 (local/MST)

i’m curious to know why this teaching job ended. any way to find out? imo either quit or fired i would think a teachers contract would cover full school year

I don't think it was provoked. She probably saw the opportunity and once she was out of the cuffs fought like hell to try to escape.

She hurt the officer enough that they needed to go to the hospital so she really must have put up a fight.

Imo
Might be protocol. Could be to get documentation. A human bite that breaks the skin should be treated similar to an animal bite. MOO

All I am interested in is what she said exactly before this happened. She likes to control. Guessing she said something she didn't want to say and had to distract from it. Like she always does!
Best part is there are can camcorders everywhere in that transport vehicle. Its alllllll on tape!
Thank you Humble!!!!!!!!!!!!!BI
Fired from her job as a teacher. And there's your trigger ladies and gentleman.
Bad enough that Al supposedly wanted a divorce, and then she loses her job, and then Al left for work and she was left with two kids whom she obviously did not want at least 1 of.
A storm was brewing from Friday and poor sweet Gannon was the brunt of it when it hit land on Monday
BINGO!!!!!

Well, for those wondering if life-event stressers or pressures lead to incidents of violence in the past, the answer might be yes?

The adult version of temper tantrums when things don't go your way?
Fired from her job and possible (UNVERIFIED!!!) future divorce. If a million episodes of Criminal Minds has taught me anything my answer is yes this is the stresser that sent her over the edge. JMO JMO

Got this in my email. A little late but I guess it's mandatory either way.

My daughter is in the 8th grade at Grand Mountain where he attended.

I wish more than anything that they find him alive even with all this chaos.
Oh wow, so she taught in the same school Gannon attended.

So sorry for all the kids and parents there! It must be very hard for all those students. I hope they have counselors there for them whenever they need to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver