Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS!

ITA

It's about Gannon.

He needs to be found.

Thank you @Silverheels for all that you have done.

There has never been a case that has affected me the way this one has. If I could, I would be on a plane tomorrow heading for Colorado and looking for Gannon. I wished I lived closer.

I so want this child to be found.

#FindGannon

I’ve only heard a rumor. As far as I know, she wasn’t fired though.
If you’ve misrepresented yourself on any forms or resumes you are a goner once they’ve discovered. That happened at one school I taught at. Four months into the year! Teacher just down the hall from me lied about his degrees. GONE GONE GONE

Last edited:
This makes a lot of sense. That would be a “precipitating stressor.”

In serial killers for example, there is usually a major life event that sets the ball in motion towards committing murder (job loss, financial problems, relationship issues).

She’s not a serial killer, but this could have similarly triggered her misdirected rage towards Gannon.

The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.

She may have blamed the uncle of mom for the truth coming out. The one she claimed was part of the harassment claim.
Apologies if this is not all backed up by MSM but I believe it is.

Still wish deputies had more visible results from the freebie that TS provided them
MOO

CONGRATULATIONS!

ITA

It's about Gannon.

He needs to be found.

Thank you @Silverheels for all that you have done.

There has never been a case that has affected me the way this one has. If I could, I would be on a plane tomorrow heading for Colorado and looking for Gannon. I wished I lived closer.

I so want this child to be found.

#FindGannon
Thanks so much....big 8lb 11oz bouncing baby boy!

i’m curious to know why this teaching job ended. any way to find out? imo either quit or fired i would think a teachers contract would cover full school year
I thought they said it was because they had discovered some inconsistencies in her background history or something like that. Maybe they found out she had a criminal record. Idk. Jmo

WOW. It was just updated to now say she DID have access to children.
Updated on Thursday, March 5, 2020, at 7 p.m.: This story has been updated to correct that Letecia Stauch did have access to children during her short time at Mountain Ridge Middle School.
Also, Widefield School District #3 sent this out to parents today. See attached.

Good Lord, imagine being out of the loop as to what's happening and you come home to that notice.

YIKES!

KKTV is reporting that TS slipped out of her cuffs and attacked a deputy and that is why they stopped inKansas.Deputy treated at hospital. EPCSO won’t comment. It’s on TV. Will look for a link.

ETA. Link to tweet

Spencer Wilson on Twitter
Seriously? Holy Moly. That’s a sure sign of someone that’s got nothing left to lose.

This makes a lot of sense. That would be a “precipitating stressor.”

In serial killers for example, there is usually a major life event that sets the ball in motion towards committing murder (job loss, financial problems, relationship issues).

She’s not a serial killer, but this could have similarly triggered her misdirected rage towards Gannon.

The El Paso County woman arrested on a murder charge related to the disappearance and presumed death of her 11-year-old stepson was fired from a middle school teaching job just days before the boy went missing.

Leticia Stauch was going through orientation for a job at Mountain Ridge Middle School in Academy School District 20 when her employment offer was rescinded.

“Academy District 20 rescinded her employment offer after finding inconsistencies in her employment application,” district spokeswoman Allison Cortez said.
Did we not discuss this issue earlier today? Just hours later, POOF, here it is! TS's background check did not bode well with her new employer. Given that an employment offer was already extended, lying on her application is grounds for immediate dismissal. Wow!

Kitty I get where you’re coming from. IMO Allen knows way more about TS than we do at this point. He knows she has no respect for authority and how she will try her best to make this trial a living Hell for everyone especially AS and LH. She was yelling about her constitutional rights being violated from the start and we know she’s already claiming it won’t be a fair trial. Today was the second time I’ve heard him say that we, the community have a right to see the process when it comes to cameras in the courtroom. Now that I know about the stunt she pulled assaulting an officer, I think he may have been a little preoccupied with all that today in his interview.The media needs to help him walk this thin line. JMO the they were given a press packet at the press conference on Monday and it says :

All investigative updates will come from the District Attorney's Office and all search effort information will come from the El Paso County Sheriff's Office. A mug shot of Stauch will be sent out once she has been formally booked.

Arrest Made in Gannon Stauch Case
You are right of course. Thank you.
I suppose my focus has been on the search and finding Gannon, hopefully alive for a long time, then hopefully intact if that was not going to be possible.
I suppose I don't have much belief in justice being equitable to life taking. justice would be returning life and anything else is much less than that. And lower in priority than finding him, some of him, any of him. Just so him mum can say goodbye. Give the part a final loving hug.
I believe she needs that and I suppose I believe Gannon needs it too.

All TS is going to provoke in me is a rage I have difficulty containing. Her defense people are liable to do the same and the money it costs to defend her is an egregious waste and would benefit humanity far more if put to a different use..
The resentments are just going to be piling on and I will seethe throughout...
And will always wonder if he is out there somewhere...
Like YingYing and all the unfound others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup