Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm wondering something regarding the latest info drop (employment offer rescinded).

There was prior info that she blamed LH, whether true or not, for her prior employment troubles back in (SC?).

What if, again whether true or not, she blamed LH for this recent loss of employment?

That would sure go to a revenge motive via GS.

I am not from Colorado either, and the last I want is for TS's rights to be violated and for her not receive a fair trial. My statement was in response to details within the defenses request. The print is small, so I magnified it.
Her rights? Yes, she has some basic rights, but after what she has done-her lies, her running to SC, her accusing Gannon's mother, 5 weeks of resources, still ongoing, and heartbreak trying to find this beautiful innocent soul. She does not have a right to privacy, that is for sure. I just watched the interview again with Spencer. She has a right to remain silent and to an attorney, period. She keeps on proving what a horrible human she is.

After she was arrested, “it will be slow,” I thought.

The news will die down, I thought.

There won’t be a lot of new facts made public until they find G or until her actual trial begins, I thought.

But let no one ever underestimate Leticia Stauch’s unwavering ability to cast aside what would have been in her own best interest and instead put herself right back in the spotlight/headlines.

Attacking a deputy? I stand corrected. It may not be as slow as I suspected.

Her rights? Yes, she has some basic rights, but after what she has done-her lies, her running to SC, her accusing Gannon's mother, 5 weeks of resources, still ongoing, and heartbreak trying to find this beautiful innocent soul. She does not have a right to privacy, that is for sure. I just watched the interview again with Spencer. She has a right to remain silent and to an attorney, period. She keeps on proving what a horrible human she is.
:D Yes, she has a right to remain silent, she just doesn't have the ability......

Y'all. This is my kids' school district. We moved to 11, but still go to 20. This shook me.
I'm thankful for D20 doing this and protecting those kids, but I am sure that is the final straw that pushed her over the edge and poor sweet little guy paid for her anger.
No words.
So I guess this is what she meant when she said we were all going to see in the end that it was all LH’s fault.
My guess is she believes LH ruined her career and chances of ever teaching again.
So Murdering Gannon was her revenge. Moo

She ha
You are right of course. Thank you.
I suppose my focus has been on the search and finding Gannon, hopefully alive for a long time, then hopefully intact if that was not going to be possible.
I suppose I don't have much belief in justice being equitable to life taking. justice would be returning life and anything else is much less than that. And lower in priority than finding him, some of him, any of him. Just so him mum can say goodbye. Give the part a final loving hug.
I believe she needs that and I suppose I believe Gannon needs it too.

All TS is going to provoke in me is a rage I have difficulty containing. Her defense people are liable to do the same and the money it costs to defend her is an egregious waste and would benefit humanity far more if put to a different use..
The resentments are just going to be piling on and I will seethe throughout...
And will always wonder if he is out there somewhere...
Like YingYing and all the unfound others.
Praying that he will soon be found. It's hard to come to terms with. All of it.

I’m confused about how she attacked. I haven’t caught up yet, but wouldn’t she have been handcuffed?

And for all of us that continue to want to look for the smallest bit of good in every human..she’s sure making this hard. With past charges, unspeakable things to Gannon, and now this. I’m having a hard time finding it.

She

Regarding filming of the murder/death, it does happen, even in the US, and even with people who are trying to get away with murder. Didn’t Jody Arias snap photos prior to, during and after the murder? Or were they accidental? More recently, this woman filmed her boyfriend screaming and crying for help. Not a ‘snuff’ video, per se, but video of the crime she then deleted to cover her tracks. Luckily they were able to retrieve it.

Edited to add link
Florida woman zipped up boyfriend in suitcase, filmed his cries for help and left him to die: officials

It’s honestly not that far-fetched, though I don’t think LS filmed her crime (aside from Sunday’s video).

The sad reality of our world is that horrors we used to think only possible in horror flicks keep happening in real life, and sometimes end up being worse.

I'm usually pretty stoic, but this got to me. Very well stated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member