Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did she get back to CS? I missed many posts this morning. TIA

Maybe they have a very good idea where he is but it's in an inaccessible area ?
And of course they'd use dental records and dna to be certain.
Not saying they wouldn't already know but just to leave no doubt.
When Amber DuBoise was found they did a dna test even though they knew.

I thought the same thing. Why does she need a suicide suit when she has been so adamant that she is innocent and can easily explain everything away?
Probably because she knows she is guilty. I wonder if they screen inmates once they are booked to determine whether or not they are a suicide risk.

She actually appears to be well rested. Maybe she has spoken to detectives and given them some information? I would think it would be a huge relief to unburden herself.

Imo

Probably because she knows she is guilty. I wonder if they screen inmates once they are booked to determine whether or not they are a suicide risk.

She actually appears to be well rested. Maybe she has spoken to detectives and given them some information? I would think it would be a huge relief to unburden herself.

Imo

She got her way and got a nice suit- I wonder if she saw the jail doctor too???

Its a suicide gown for sure, very thick and non flowing(movable on the body). This does not mean she is suidcidal, with some its protocol with such a case. We take all shoe laces etc. When they get to jail they can have their undies as long as they are granny panties and white cotton, otherwise we have boxes of left overs from inmates that have left with large black sharpie (faded) of who they once belonged to, we just write over it with their name. The church groups that come in usually help them if they have no money on their books in jail, but not for candy or the like. They are offered Tylenol or Ibuprofen during medline buts its costly for those two pills and YES they do have to wait until MEDS to get them. It then goes on their tab. The only time the poor get treats if from other inmates, sometimes the church group or AA/NA during the holidays etc. You cannot earn money while in Jail, you only start to earn when you are sentenced and go to prison. I am trying to remember all the questions people had. I am sure she is in a cell alone for now but will be put in gen pop soon. After sentencing she will be sent to DRDC for classification and getting transferred to her new home. Probably in Canon City. IMHO

Give him a chance Kitty,I think he might surprise us!
He already has surprised s enough and he already has surprised all media too. Left them all waiting for hours and hours in the freezing cold yesterday while her who has too many rights and more than the wee child she allegedly murdered, is given Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Kansas of all places.
I don't mind them playing hardball with media when media deserve it.
They didn't yesterday or today either.
A promised livestream is a promise that should have been kept.
So the social media stories will begin .. well, they never ceased but now they will be in earnest.
I had to break my Murdoch boycott today to read The Sun.
Someone's gonna pay.
He shows inexperience.

At this stage, I think let's stop torturing ourselves or entering negative emotions about the perp here.

This has already taken to long.
There's a child out there, lost and dead.
There's good people going searching off their own bat for him because they care enough and want him found.
There is plenty to criticise about LE handling of this case already.
PARTICULARLY their failure to examine the entire day's footage immediately rather than wait ntil RD happened to care enough about it to find it 6 days after a search went off in a wrong direction.
I've defended them. Because I trusted Dan May.
Day of a hearing the new kid in town refuses to comment on whether a body has been discovered or not.

What kind of message is that giving to the lone searchers?
That their heart energy and caring actions don't matter at all?
Should they cease searching for the lost child?

I'm deadly serious about all this.
Will be two years before this comes to trial.
And it is likely electronic devices will not be permitted.

Justice delayed is justice denied.
This is a little kid's life that just got ripped out of him.

In the interview when the reporter asked the prosecutor if they found Gannon's body yet, he answered that he didn't want to discuss the case etc. Did anyone else get the impression that they could have potentially found the body? LE is still asking for tips but there have been no searches that we know of. Maybe my perception is off, but he didn't say "no" we didn't find the body like LE keeps saying. It could be that he was just giving a generic scripted answer to any question that could accidentally leak anything. It was just something about how he answered that caught my attention for some reason.
I had the same reaction. I hate to say this but could they have found parts of his body? Hence my post about Colorado’s newest Bill, - Tampering with a Deceased Body being reserved for dismemberment /mutilation.
Tampering with the deceased to become a felony

I had the same reaction. I hate to say this but could they have found parts of his body? Hence my post about Colorado’s newest Bill, - Tampering with a Deceased Body being reserved for dismemberment /mutilation.
Tampering with the deceased to become a felony
Mihalko said investigators were continuing to make progress in locating Gannon.

"Information has developed that is helping us narrow our search," he told reporters.

The community can expect to see activity related to the case in the weeks and months ahead, he added.

"Our work is only just beginning, and you will continue to see many law enforcement officials in El Paso County over the coming weeks and possibly months as we continue our relentless pursuit of justice for Gannon and his family.”
Letecia Stauch, stepmom and murder suspect in Gannon case, now in the El Paso County jail

Its a suicide gown for sure, very thick and non flowing(movable on the body). This does not mean she is suidcidal, with some its protocol with such a case. We take all shoe laces etc. When they get to jail they can have their undies as long as they are granny panties and white cotton, otherwise we have boxes of left overs from inmates that have left with large black sharpie (faded) of who they once belonged to, we just write over it with their name. The church groups that come in usually help them if they have no money on their books in jail, but not for candy or the like. They are offered Tylenol or Ibuprofen during medline buts its costly for those two pills and YES they do have to wait until MEDS to get them. It then goes on their tab. The only time the poor get treats if from other inmates, sometimes the church group or AA/NA during the holidays etc. You cannot earn money while in Jail, you only start to earn when you are sentenced and go to prison. I am trying to remember all the questions people had. I am sure she is in a cell alone for now but will be put in gen pop soon. After sentencing she will be sent to DRDC for classification and getting transferred to her new home. Probably in Canon City. IMHO
Thank you for the information.

Is it correct to say that while on suicide watch, there is no leg or armpit shaving, and no tweezing eyebrows or chin hairs? If so, does that apply after suicide risk or just during??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96