Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they didn't transport her by plane. Two days in a car saved nothing and put the LE with her at risk. Just take a stun gun and zap her if she tries to move out of her seat!
IMO LE decided to jump at the opportunity to transport a suspect who just can't keep her mouth shut on a long, long trip. Who knows what gems spewed out of her mouth on the journey?

Ha! Innocent people don’t violently attack people just doing their jobs.

I just hope that this serves as a wake up call to her supporters. I said it before and I’ll say it again, she is as dumb as she is evil.

Dear @MassGuy,

I absolutely agree - she just proved that she is violent and dangerous.

If she wanted to go for an "insanity plea", she could have talked and screamed in a devil's voice while climbing the walls of the van with her shackled legs.

She just proved that she is violent and dangerous by attacking a deputy. Other violent prisoners have done the same and they do not go for an "insanity plea". By their acts, they have proven without a doubt that they are violent. She did the same .

JMO

Last edited:
Interesting.
It did cross my mind that she might have filmed his death. Snuff movies make a lot of money on the black market. If indeed she was a member of crime groups she would have known about this.
I think it's likely actually and I'm glad you mentioned it, forewarned is forearmed.

Snuff films are pretty much an urban legend, they don't exist.

I just can’t wait for her explanation here (not that we’ll hear it anytime soon).

She’ll probably claim the deputy was sexually harassing her. She’ll make up a crazy way to spin this.

Had she not been in custody, there would have been an interview or social media post...explaining a "situation" before the information was released......

I am almost certain she would like to speak to everyone about this...imo of course.

Leigh Egan on Twitter

BREAKING: Stepmother accused of killing stepson Gannon Stauch slips out of handcuffs, ATTACKS deputy [Reports]

Leticia “Tecia” Stauch, the stepmother of missing boy, Gannon Stauch, reportedly slipped out of handcuffs and attacked a deputy on her way back to Colorado.

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Stauch was arrested in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on first-degree murder and related charges, in connection with the presumed death of her stepson, Gannon. On Tuesday, she waived her extradition hearing and agreed to be transported back to El Paso County, Colorado.

According to 11 News, Stauch was on her way back to Colorado when she allegedly slipped through her handcuffs and attacked a deputy. The deputy was reportedly taken to the hospital with injuries.

Authorities transporting Stauch inexplicably stopped in Kansas on Wednesday, where Stauch stayed in the Saline County jail until Thursday morning. The outlet reports that the overnight stop happened because of the deputy’s injuries.

————

ETA: obviously, I’m late to the party. Just hearing about this. Holy crap. What a monster.

Last edited:
Snuff films are pretty much an urban legend, they don't exist.
Yeah. That stuff happens in Mexico, but it’s done to intimidate rival cartels.

A killer trying to get away with murder, doesn’t stop to take a video that can nail them to the wall.

Funny enough, this comes up in just about every case (like sex trafficking). Not once has it been true.

I think she has anger issues and is a sociopath. I don’t think she did it to plead insanity because she seems to care what people think of her. I think she just can’t control herself.

MOO

That woman is an evil beast...!!! Seriously, slipping out of your cuffs and assaulting a police officer...wow!!! Just wow!!! moo
And I do hope the judge who presides over her case is paying attention to this.

Now, I would argue to deny the defenses request to ban extensive media coverage. TS's assault on a deputy today, blew their whole argument out the door!!

And there was probably dash cam video in the prisoner transport along with other surveillance of the entire assault.

She is a caged rabid rat who is coming unglued at the seams.

There will be cameras on her now 24/7 and she won't be able to be trusted in general population until after her trial. She just made the next 2 years of her life very lonely and miserable. Especially since she thrives on manipulating others.

The thing about narcissist...they are always responsible for their own worst undoing and fall in the end.

Classic case we are witnessing here.

If she will attack an armed Deputy, its not hard to imagine her beating a defenseless 11 year old child.
I gotta say that female has some arms on her. I figured all along she did from playing softball all those years. I can only imagine how muscular her arms may have been back in her glory days. She was highlighted in several articles in the archive. She also played basketball. Both are aggressive competitive sports. I didn’t seek to notice what position she played. It would be interesting to me to know. I come from a large family of competitive USSA and ASA softball, fast and slow pitch. I’m gonna have to find out later. She appears to have all the ability in the world to lift and move one hundred pounds.

So...how easy is it to slip out of handcuffs?
She probably played the 'they're too tight' ---maybe even made marks the day before. Then I can see her wrists being the equivalent to the dogs that have bigger necks than heads where the collar just slips off... I'm sure she's locked up a bit tighter now. IMO

I posted this up a couple days ago, thought I'd copy and paste it here :)

"I have read, over the years, and am well aware of, the....most....atrocious murders. I believe we are dealing with one of them here.

't' was the last to see Gannon
't' lived in the home that was searched, several times
't' is the person who has the answer to what happened to Gannon

ALL roads end at this 't'.

And my gut tells me, the truth ain't gonna be pretty.

MOO

stattlich1, Feb 26, 2020 Report"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members