Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didnt plan on that I dont think. If she put him in a dumpster. It would be a random one nowhere near home.

And while said dumpster could have a camera, the fact that this case was treated as a runaway for the first week is a real factor. We know LE checked the trash pick-up schedule in and probably around Lorson Ranch, but they probably couldn't get word out to every single dumpster-owning business until a week or more had gone by.

I sure hope it's not the case. I had thought that her body disposal method might not be dumpster, due to the fact that I was holding out hope that she had a shred of human lovingkindness in her, for AS's sake and LH's sake. I am still hoping that he'll be found in nature, somehow.

I also think she returned to the scene where Gannon's body was, retrieved his body, and moved it, based on the criminal charge of tampering with a deceased body.

If LE does NOT have Gannon's body, then how would they deduce that she tampered with it?

For me, I think LE would have to have evidence/proof of exactly where she killed him, and also evidence/proof that she moved him, likely evidence found in a vehicle.

This would lead me to deduce that she did not dispose of his body in the 4 hour window.

They can still file for "tampering" in this case, as clearly whoever is responsible for Gannon's death did not properly notify authorities of the existence of the body. Any other response (leaving the body where it is, moving the body, hiding the body, taking a sock from the body...) can be tampering. LE is claiming that Gannon is deceased. They found a sock belonging to Gannon. They are charging her with putting that sock where it was found (and asserting that it was once on Gannon's foot).

Not a stretch, especially given that she did something with him, she concealed his body in some way. MOO.

And while said dumpster could have a camera, the fact that this case was treated as a runaway for the first week is a real factor. We know LE checked the trash pick-up schedule in and probably around Lorson Ranch, but they probably couldn't get word out to every single dumpster-owning business until a week or more had gone by.

I sure hope it's not the case. I had thought that her body disposal method might not be dumpster, due to the fact that I was holding out hope that she had a shred of human lovingkindness in her, for AS's sake and LH's sake. I am still hoping that he'll be found in nature, somehow.

Do we really know that it was actually handled as a runaway for that long? Major Crimes was assigned to the case the day after he was reported missing. It's possible that LE almost immediately started investigating foul play, but didn't change his status publicly for a while to keep T off her guard.

@Kiranerys I want to believe that when this story first broke, the good people of Colorado with cameras checked them for evidence. And, if something was found, it was reported directly to LE, then the killer would be none the wiser.

As sure as I am sitting here typing, if I came upon evidence of a crime, I am reporting it directly to LE. And mainly as a layer of protection from the suspect. You won't see me on TV disclosing that I had evidence.

Oh me too,I was just replying to the poster (sorry I have forgotten who :oops:) that said they live in Castle Rock and hardly anyone there seems to know that LS allegedly went there on the Monday,they said that it's not been mentioned in the neighbourhood groups at all so I thought maybe they could drop it in to the group in case it jogs anyone's memory :)

On Wednesday night hundreds of people came together for a prayer vigil at Restoration Church. Leaders at the church say the Stauch family is part of the congregation and that Gannon attends Wednesday night activities.

Snip

Media Pastor Andy Davenport says people at the church describe Gannon as "a smiling kid, happy kid who just wants to come and hang out and have a good time."

Snip

Search parties formed Monday night and drones were even brought out to try and find the young boy. John Wilson took his drone out on Tuesday.
Search continues for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in El Paso County
Ok bare with me. I’m stuck on his church today. Maybe it’s just me feeling unusually xtra spiritual. But i’ve gone back to the beginning. What if TS did plan to have a cover story that Gannon ran away. An 11 year old would run to a place known to him and safe. He would normally have been at the church on Wednesday nights. Maybe she did intend for him to be found at the church.
But then drones came out and a vigil was planned at the church for Wednesday night. So could she have panicked, changed her mind and moved him from the church Tuesday night?

They can still file for "tampering" in this case, as clearly whoever is responsible for Gannon's death did not properly notify authorities of the existence of the body. Any other response (leaving the body where it is, moving the body, hiding the body, taking a sock from the body...) can be tampering. LE is claiming that Gannon is deceased. They found a sock belonging to Gannon. They are charging her with putting that sock where it was found (and asserting that it was once on Gannon's foot).

Not a stretch, especially given that she did something with him, she concealed his body in some way. MOO.
I think we’re going to learn that the evidence is much stronger than that even.

They have to have something proving he is dead, and as TS is likely the only witness to the murder (because she committed it), I think there is going to be some sort of physical evidence.

A month is actually a short period of time as far as investigations and filing charges go, and they pulled the trigger quite early.

I’ve followed a few no-body cases where there is absolutely no doubt that a particular person did it, yet years later there still haven’t been charged filed.

So they just have to have something compelling to justify both tampering and murder charges.

They’ve got her, and I can’t wait to find out precisely what it is they have.

I haven’t seen anything to show they’ve been confirmed by MSM, yet. At the beginning of this thread there is a copy/paste post about not discussing the floor covering or the store which must not be named.

Both are still off limits, IMO.

I can understand people getting tempted/confused because LS did post a reputed video about the former issue on her social media; but when she took it down from her Facebook and we had to rely upon copies people with varying degrees of reliability had purportedly snagged ahead of time, it stopped being permissible.

IMO, MOO, JMO.

Every little clue she has dropped is starting to come together. I’m just stuck on why she insisted Gannon was alive. I don’t know her religious beliefs but could she think of she left him with God his soul is still alive or he will come back reincarnated or born again?
Yeah, I think you may have hit the nail on the head here. Between the family attending a Resurrection Church franchise and her claiming to have two degrees from Liberty U, I think we can safely extrapolate she's an Evangelical. So "Gannon is 'saved', he has eternal life, and I'm 'saved' so Jesus will forgive me for killing him," is definitely more likely her thought process than reincarnation.

She didnt plan on that I dont think. If she put him in a dumpster. It would be a random one nowhere near home.

Why do you believe that she didn't plan to kill him?
Honestly, IMO I believe all signs point to premeditated murder.
Feeling like this was a way to make her husband and his family sorry for not wanting her in their lives anymore..
I also believe that she had a dislike for GS for a long time..that she resented him.
These are of course MOO.

On Wednesday night hundreds of people came together for a prayer vigil at Restoration Church. Leaders at the church say the Stauch family is part of the congregation and that Gannon attends Wednesday night activities.

Snip

Media Pastor Andy Davenport says people at the church describe Gannon as "a smiling kid, happy kid who just wants to come and hang out and have a good time."

Snip

Search parties formed Monday night and drones were even brought out to try and find the young boy. John Wilson took his drone out on Tuesday.
Search continues for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in El Paso County
Ok bare with me. I’m stuck on his church today. Maybe it’s just me feeling unusually xtra spiritual. But i’ve gone back to the beginning. What if TS did plan to have a cover story that Gannon ran away. An 11 year old would run to a place known to him and safe. He would normally have been at the church on Wednesday nights. Maybe she did intend for him to be found at the church.
But then drones came out and a vigil was planned at the church for Wednesday night. So could she have panicked, changed her mind and moved him from the church Tuesday night?
Can’t see this scenario. She abused and killed him. If she wanted him found close by to boost her claim that he ran away, it would have been futile, because the coroner was going to see evidence of abuse that led to death, or a homicide that occurred after other injuries caused by abuse. Which would point to her.

Every little clue she has dropped is starting to come together. I’m just stuck on why she insisted Gannon was alive. I don’t know her religious beliefs but could she think of she left him with God his soul is still alive or he will come back reincarnated or born again?

She insisted he was alive in order to throw off the investigation.
She knew full well he was dead and that she murdered him.
It was all just smoke and mirrors.

AMOO

My son lives in lorson ranch and the new school is right behind his house. While talking to him today around noon eastern time he told me he saw a whole bunch of police walking around near the road that leads to the school. I do not live in colorado

I find it so odd that they are not searching more publicly for his body. I know LE stated that they were still actively investigating and open to tips etc. But, we haven't even heard anything about locals spotting search parties out and about.
I would think the same reason suspects don't help with searches would be the same reason police don't search. IMO

Can’t see this scenario. She abused and killed him. If she wanted him found close by to boost her claim that he ran away, it would have been futile, because the coroner was going to see evidence of abuse that led to death, or a homicide that occurred after other injuries caused by abuse. Which would point to her.
Yes you and I know this but did she? Or did she think she could explain away any coroners finding? Or possibly even think whatever she did do to him could be explained as an accident.

My son lives in lorson ranch and the new school is right behind his house. While talking to him today around noon eastern time he told me he saw a whole bunch of police walking around near the road that leads to the school. I do not live in colorado
Thank you @Jtaylo4! Super interesting! He saw them this morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly