Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think you may have hit the nail on the head here. Between the family attending a Resurrection Church franchise and her claiming to have two degrees from Liberty U, I think we can safely extrapolate she's an Evangelical. So "Gannon is 'saved', he has eternal life, and I'm 'saved' so Jesus will forgive me for killing him," is definitely more likely her thought process than reincarnation.

The profile on the "sugar daddy site", hilariously referred to "Our Savior" (quote marks and capital letters are hers), though; which is still a waving red flag to me because, well, she's on a site looking for a sugar daddy. Are lots of sugar daddies closet Evangelicals? :rolleyes:

My armchair analysis: she says "Our", and employs the quotes, because she doesn't personally know, believe, or understand the religion she professes. If she did, IMO, she'd say "my". She can only attest to her own righteousness, when she's rolled up in a crowd. What does she, as a single human being not shielded by a crowd, believe and/or stand for?

Also, maybe goes without saying but if your guess/interpretation is true, then she's doing it doubly wrong; because no Evangelical outside of one in the grip of delusion would think of this as a way to normalize murder, considering it's one of the Ten Commandments and all.

Last edited:
Yes you and I know this but did she? Or did she think she could explain away any coroners finding? Or possibly even think whatever she did do to him could be explained as an accident.
No, I believe she knew exactly what she did and that’s why they haven’t found him.

I also think that moving a body around, especially in areas where people come and go is too high risk. I realize some killers move bodies, I just don’t think she did. But I’m confident she was aware that nothing about Gannon’s injuries and manner and cause of death would be viewed as an accident. Her callousness after he disappeared wasn’t new. That means what happened would not have an accident appearance.

Yeah, I think you may have hit the nail on the head here. Between the family attending a Resurrection Church franchise and her claiming to have two degrees from Liberty U, I think we can safely extrapolate she's an Evangelical. So "Gannon is 'saved', he has eternal life, and I'm 'saved' so Jesus will forgive me for killing him," is definitely more likely her thought process than reincarnation.
bbm
How twisted this woman is.
Rationalizing in other ways, as well.
As was evidenced in her interviews and social media posts.

A combination of delusional and a general lack of intelligence.
Can be defined in other terms as well.

Exactly whom does she think is believing her narrative ?

Yes you and I know this but did she? Or did she think she could explain away any coroners finding? Or possibly even think whatever she did do to him could be explained as an accident.

If she thought it might be explained as an accident...
She totally lost the opportunity to try and paint that narrative.
When she was arrested, she had the chance to give up GS location.
Instead...she has kept his whereabouts mum.
IMO, this is because when they find that poor child,
it is going to reveal the depth of her depravity.
To the point that there will be NO question about accidental vs. premeditated murder.
She does not want everyone to see the monster that lies within.

AMOO

Question: How long can this arrest warrant stay sealed?
I imagine the prosecution would like to keep them closed for as long as possible. I think the defense would prefer if they were never open. However, on the night the extensive media coverage writs were issued the defense also submitted a request that warrants were open to defense only.. I don't know where to locate that right away.

Question: How long can this arrest warrant stay sealed?
Potentially another month or so.

The preliminary hearing should happen at some point in April, where we’ll learn a great deal about the evidence against her (way more than what’s in that affidavit).

We should have a better picture come Wednesday, when we will likely learn when this hearing is scheduled for.

If I were a betting man (which I definitely am), I think we’ll see it beforehand.

The rental car.... all our information is coming from a lying liar who lies. Consider this: after her actions on the 27th, AND realizing that despite her careful (premeditated) planning she'd had her Apple watch on that whole day, by the 28th she was in full CYA mode. And desperate to circumvent her previous mistakes. I could imagine a strong sense of paranoia-- so she goes to the airport to get AS. HOURS ahead of his flight. Parks in the lot, enters the airport. All nice normal behavior, in case anyone's watching (LE).... once inside she rents a car and leaves possibly via another exit.... while her car waits patiently at the airport, as if she's there too.

She drives straight to the location of Gannon's body. Removes him. Returns to the airport, parking maybe even in the rental lot, if one exists. Now, according to HER, she and AS left together in the rental, but to my knowledge, that's been verified BY NO ONE.

Despite what SHE says, I wonder if AS knew she'd rented a car. She seems to have no trouble selling alternate facts that are both not true and easily debunked. Not her worry.

Regardless of how they left and in how many vehicles, IMO Gannon's body was in the trunk. Devastating all of it but she operates without fear, without decency.

IMO as soon as TS was alone with the rental, I believe she went fully into relocation mode, moving him even farther from home.

IMO that selfsame Tuesday, she ceased living in the family home -- drama, dissention AND she had a REASON for not being there-- she NEEDED to be elsewhere. Off the grid.

I think she became POI primary uno because I think she was unreachable all of Wednedsay morning, the 29th.

I do however think she DID have a phone at this time. Borrowed. From a minor. To navigate. Check this: hotel room. Rental car. Daughter. Leave daughter in hotel room, tell her you're going out ALL NIGHT to search for Gannon. The caring thing to do. Rental car so he doesn't run from family vehicles (because that's logical) and cover of dark (because that's a good time for searching)... like magic, she buys herself 16 hours or more where no one knows where she is and no one can reach her. She said herself, with the back of her head, that people were saying she'd disappeared. Truth.

I believe JMO that LE has found the location where Gannon ORIGINALLY was. I believe they've found considerable evidence, far more than the sock and board. Those are likely in the arrest warrant. Enough to secure the warrant. But NOT EVERYTHING they have.

She KNEW her Apple watch had the potential to be her undoing. Hence her doubling down. Yup, backroads. Because because. Yup, sock. Because because flower pots. Yup, board. Because because Albert has tools. She just keeps spinning new yarns to presplain and postsplain everything that comes to light. No worries, it'll be a slam dunk case when it's presented, provided she doesn't Fotis herself first, because there will be a thousand data points and a truckload of forensic evidence. They'll know if she so much as sneezed that day.

It will be jarring.

I hate to consider it but other monsters before her have left children to die. I hear a mother's anguish when she describes JUSTICE FOR THIS HEINOUS CRIME. Heinous. I suspect ESPECIALLY heinous. Perhaps TS always INTENDED to return to the scene to confirm the outcome and to remove any restraints. Perhaps she hadn't counted on the rapid, early pressure. Questions from LE she couldn't answer well, AS and LH coming immediately, etc, etc. But either way, that combined with the Apple tracking, she must've known she'd have to rehide him. She wasn't as worried about her odyssey of stupidity toward Castle Rock, her debris field because I imagine she never expected LE to look so hard. Disordered though process: who's going to connect a sock or a this or a that to something 40 miles away? All told, I don't think Gannon was part of THAT journey.... I think he was first...JMO. And I believe, just like the searchpoints in and around Palmer Lake, I think her Apple watch led LE right to where he was, just a couple weeks after she'd already moved him.

Triggers. I can't help but to wonder if the extradition by car wasn't intentional. Unspoken but along the route LE knows the rental took... it may have dawned on her SHARPLY that they were on to her. She may have even thought that meant they'd found him. Hence the handcuff Houdini... she wanted out of that car. Either by causing a deadly accident or by assaulting an officer and gaining control of a weapon and a vehicle....

A woman looking at the charges against her, already a dangerous woman, is NEVER more dangerous than when she has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO LOSE.

There isn't a sentence harsh enough for the damage she's inflicted...

JMO JMO JMO

I think you have an excellent narrative there. If true, then there's cadaverine in that rental car.

I believe there's a strong chance she left him somewhere to die and then moved him. And I too believe there's a strong chance her return to CO involved traveling a route associated with the crime.

THIS, IMO, is the direction of conversation that is most important. Her known places that she visited, the places she was familiar with, the places she would hike, or drive to.

My gut tells me we may not be missing anything.

Dumpster.

15 months. She taught March-November, don’t know if she was off for summer or taught summer school. She mentioned Burger King. I am a bit worried about their dumpster.
They really need to ask Al about places they went, and dig through her Fb timeline for places visited out of the norm. Her phone history as well.

Kind of off track thought in my opinion. Wood/garage Gannon only made something for TS so he could spend time with his Dad. Probably didn't like her or wanted to go shop for something. Gannon and his Dad enjoying a project together might have even made her jealous. The hike pictures of the children look like a forced "smile for Dad". I would expect to see kids with a stone or stick, just playing around more or even dirty, geez. All fun for TS show.

Isn't that what happened in Frazee's case when we found it was even worse than we all thought???

Moo, Moo
Yeah. That one ended up being delayed to two months from his arrest, likely because the arrest affidavit was sealed to even the defense.

It took some time for it to finally be released to them, and they needed more time than usual to prepare.

That won’t happen here, so this one should occur in about half that time. All we knew before that hearing was that Kelsey was believed to be dead, and Frazee was suspected of murdering her.

No one was prepared for those details.

Many thought that TS would be extradited by plane. Even the reporters were waiting for her arrival the day prior to her return. Could TS have refused to go by plane and demanded ground transport in order to attempt her escape? No chance of escape when you’re flying. I do wonder what they are referring to about the extradition process being part of the case. Maybe she ran her mouth.

I don't think she's in much of a position to 'demand' anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly