Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I would like them to stay sealed for as long as they want to keep them sealed because this is a kid case and I'm afraid she has a horribly evil mindset that we have yet to see. Perhaps I asked just to prepared myself because like an oncoming train, you know it's eventually gonna get here.

MOO, MOO
I understand.
Completely
I prefer to meet it half way, set up email alerts for case developments and open them when I want to , rather than when I need to..

It's just the warrants so far they will have some info but possibly not a whole lot 'cos they have not found Gannon yet and if they are really still looking for him they won't have much info until/if he is found.
If he has been destroyed, I prefer to know it now rather than always hoping he might be found.
And as well as that, I need to get over my own rage at her if she destroyed his little body as well as killing his little life.
That will take me a long while.

I keep thinking about the military search last week and then she was arrested and charged early Monday morning. I wonder if they found a significant piece of evidence that confirmed Gannon is dead and also led back to TS. If so, I wonder what it could have been.

I keep thinking about the military search last week and then she was arrested and charged early Monday morning. I wonder if they found a significant piece of evidence that confirmed Gannon is dead and also led back to TS. If so, I wonder what it could have been.
It could have been film from one of her devices.
It could have been evidence of something like brain tissue located somewhere which told them that life is not sustainable with such an injury
It could have been a witness.

Yeah. That one ended up being delayed to two months from his arrest, likely because the arrest affidavit was sealed to even the defense.

It took some time for it to finally be released to them, and they needed more time than usual to prepare.

That won’t happen here, so this one should occur in about half that time. All we knew before that hearing was that Kelsey was believed to be dead, and Frazee was suspected of murdering her.

No one was prepared for those details.

Yeah, those details did a tune on me enough to take the pins out from under me. And while I knew that one was going to be bad, this one feels like it has the potential to be even more sinister. Each case seems to push a little bit further and that's what is so horrendous.

MOO,MOO

Practical to her; done with a purpose.

Practical doesn’t mean “good, kind, or even rational.” People talk about “senseless” crimes, but these crimes make sense to the perpetrator.

We saw something interesting in the Kelsey Berreth case, where people hated the mistress so much that they ignored evidence and tried to make her into the killer.

Similarly, hate of this woman can cloud the picture in regards to her motivations. I think we’re going to learn that she was sadistic in her psychological and physical abuse of Gannon, and driven by hate and vindictiveness.

But that doesn’t mean everything she did was driven by those things.

That’s my point.

I agree with this assessment.

I think that there was a violent incident on Sunday where TS viciously attacked GS.
I think that initial assault was rage-related.

I think her decision to kill him was a practical one.
She wanted to avoid the serious consequences that were headed her way when it was discovered how badly she had injured him.

The abuse itself wasn't driven by any practical considerations.
That was driven by malevolence and vindictiveness.

The motive for Gannon's actual murder was self-preservation.

I'm very, very confident of that.

JMO.

Last edited:
I cannot find the entire list of objections submitted by her defense on March4. Time 1.15 pm
I have case No. 2020Cr1358
Attorney Bar No 42850
Division 5B

District Court El Paso.
Link is here
Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Does anybody have a few minutes to help, please?

I'm searching for exact wording of objection to expanded media, have that link already, and the other two, particularly wording of arrest warrants to be open to defense only.

All 3 were posted here night of March 4. I can't find them now and as well as that I'm looking for a link from which we can sign up for email notifications for case developments.
anybody??
I think they were deleted here. @PrayingForMissing may be able to help you relocate it.

I cannot find the entire list of objections submitted by her defense on March4. Time 1.15 pm
I have case No. 2020Cr1358
Attorney Bar No 42850
Division 5B

District Court El Paso.
Link is here
Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search

Does anybody have a few minutes to help, please?

I'm searching for exact wording of objection to expanded media, have that link already, and the other two, particularly wording of arrest warrants to be open to defense only.

All 3 were posted here night of March 4. I can't find them now and as well as that I'm looking for a link from which we can sign up for email notifications for case developments.
anybody??

I’m trying to find what you’re looking for. The case is easy to find but the motions aren’t. Here’s the only thing I can find so far. I’ll keep looking.
During Stauch's hearing Thursday, Stauch’s public defender filed a motion with the court objecting to all future expanded media coverage in this case.
Letecia Stauch has first court appearance in El Paso County

I agree with this assessment.

I think that there was a violent incident on Sunday where TS viciously attacked GS.
I think that initial assault was rage-related.

I think her decision to kill him was a practical one.
She wanted to avoid the serious consequences that were headed her way when it was discovered how badly she had injured him.

The abuse itself wasn't driven by any practical considerations, that was driven by malevolence and vindictiveness.

The motive for Gannon's murder was self-preservation.

I'm very, very confident of that.

JMO.
That’s exactly how I see it. Gannon was likely a victim of TS’ ire, because of her hatred of his mother. She was angry about having responsibility for him, and she resented him for it.

Stress would have been building, as her losing that job couldn’t have sat well with her. She struck out in a fit of rage in response to something she blamed him for, and the rest is history.

The particularly disturbing thing is the pivot to premeditated murder, and how that all played out.

Cold, calculated, and about as horrible as it gets.

I’m trying to find what you’re looking for. The case is easy to find but the motions aren’t. Here’s the only thing I can find so far. I’ll keep looking.
During Stauch's hearing Thursday, Stauch’s public defender filed a motion with the court objecting to all future expanded media coverage in this case.
Letecia Stauch has first court appearance in El Paso County
unable to open Fox.. the links to the 3 documents were posted here other night, before her tantrum became public knowledge..
I need access link to the court documents..
Thank you Grandma

Kittythehare

Are these what you need?

First degree murder of a child under 12 while in a position of trust

Death by child abuse

Tampering with physical evidence

Tampering with a dead body
Those are still sealed.
What I need is an objection to unsealing apart from unsealing to her defense people..

This is one
3-jpg.236614

There are 2 others, links to all 3 were posted here and I cannot locate them but be useful to have direct access to court file

Sure has been mention of a lot of discretionary spending that day... especially for someone who just lost her job a couple days ago. I know I wouldn't be looking at buying a new bike for my husband right after losing my source of income. JMO

She didn’t have a job. She was trying to get it. Still undergoing orientation. They dug deeper and decided not to hire her.

unable to open Fox.. the links to the 3 documents were posted here other night, before her tantrum became public knowledge..
I need access link to the court documents..
Thank you Grandma

Meanwhile, the District Court of El Paso County, Colorado, ruled Thursday morning that KOAA-TV’s request for extensive courtroom media coverage on March 5 has been granted.

“The Colorado Supreme Court rules and FINDS there is no reasonable likelihood that expanded media coverage would unduly detract from the solemnity, decorum, and dignity of the court and expanded media coverage would not create adverse effects that would be greater than those caused by traditional media coverage,” court documents read.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmother accused of killing stepson arrives in Colorado. Court hearing scheduled TODAY
I remember reading them. This is all I can find now.

Meanwhile, the District Court of El Paso County, Colorado, ruled Thursday morning that KOAA-TV’s request for extensive courtroom media coverage on March 5 has been granted.

“The Colorado Supreme Court rules and FINDS there is no reasonable likelihood that expanded media coverage would unduly detract from the solemnity, decorum, and dignity of the court and expanded media coverage would not create adverse effects that would be greater than those caused by traditional media coverage,” court documents read.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmother accused of killing stepson arrives in Colorado. Court hearing scheduled TODAY
I remember reading them. This is all I can find now.
Two people posted them, the first link was just a ss almost illegible then somebody else posted them 3 in a row in a more legible format.
It was prior to DA interview following her court app via vid link.

Kind of off track thought in my opinion. Wood/garage Gannon only made something for TS so he could spend time with his Dad. Probably didn't like her or wanted to go shop for something. Gannon and his Dad enjoying a project together might have even made her jealous. The hike pictures of the children look like a forced "smile for Dad". I would expect to see kids with a stone or stick, just playing around more or even dirty, geez. All fun for TS show.

Poor little guy was probably always trying to please her:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member