Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure how this will work. I’m so slow. I was trying to find the answer in one of the threads to the question in one of the threads to post in one of the threads. I am so confused and behind. I usually don’t know what thread I’m in, who I’m reading or who I’m answering.

Deceased/Not Found - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #26 **ARREST**

CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Search continues for missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch in El Paso County

I think this is the video where there might be a clip of the driveway.

Maybe not. I know I saw a still photo somewhere.

Eta: I think I fixed it.
Eta again: KRDO NewsChannel 13 / KRDO.com

Last edited:
Ugghhh..
Sad thing is.. he probably DID like her and desperately wanted her love.

EBM

AMOO
Oh God that is a heartbreaking thought :( A stepmother with serious attention seeking traits, often regard the stepchildren as threats and they compete for their objects attention. I know one personally and her behavior is sickening. Competing for his attention, controlling their conversation and hanging on him. Its childish and sickening. I know his daughter desires her acceptance.

You’re right. The military search took place on the 29th, and the arrest warrant was issued on the 28th.

They postponed that search didn't they?, it was supposed to take place on the 28th and instead there were dog teams searching somewhere else not too far from the planned search location,which I'm willing to guess turned up something that will appear on the arrest warrant. All MOO

I
I'm having a problem with the cell phone being left at home. We know in the beginning, she said she took a selfie on her phone to send to AS. Then she said it wasn't her phone, it was Gannon's. AS and LE know if he received that picture or not. The problem is since she left her cell phone at home, she didn't want to be tracked. That makes me think that she either planned to leave him somewhere or she was going to finish him off. Now, I
I'm having a problem with the cell phone being left at home. We know in the beginning, she said she took a selfie on her phone to send to AS. Then she said it wasn't her phone, it was Gannon's. AS and LE know if he received that picture or not. The problem is since she left her cell phone at home, she didn't want to be tracked. That makes me think that she either planned to leave him somewhere or she was going to finish him off. Now, I'm wondering again if she did leave him and used the rental car to go find him, because she didn't want to be recognized. She couldn't find him because he wondered away and passed away. Or, she found him dead and moved his body in the rental car. Either way, imo, she knew when they left that morning, he wasn't coming back home with her. I may be thinking too hard and it's something else completely...I just don't know. Jmo

'm wondering again if she did leave him and used the rental car to go find him, because she didn't want to be recognized. She couldn't find him because he wondered away and passed away. Or, she found him dead and moved his body in the rental car. Either way, imo, she knew when they left that morning, he wasn't coming back home with her. I may be thinking too hard and it's something else completely...I just don't know. Jmo[/QUOTE
I'm having a problem with the cell phone being left at home. We know in the beginning, she said she took a selfie on her phone to send to AS. Then she said it wasn't her phone, it was Gannon's. AS and LE know if he received that picture or not. The problem is since she left her cell phone at home, she didn't want to be tracked. That makes me think that she either planned to leave him somewhere or she was
I’ve been speed reading & trying to keep up after this crazy week. My last post was probably the night we learned about the rental and very similar to this. I LOVE THIS MEGNUT... I feel exactly the same! I felt she didn’t search with AS & he was most likely not aware of the rental as well. You also say that it explains her accidental truth about disappearing... I felt very strongly about that! MOO
Kudos!
Gannon is my hero!
Megnut, I think you are correct on many aspects, I just can’t believe even WSM would be so brazen to have Gannon in the trunk, assuming AS was going to be anywhere near the car...hard to filter thru her lies and what actually occurred, was AS ever in rental?

Do we really know that it was actually handled as a runaway for that long? Major Crimes was assigned to the case the day after he was reported missing. It's possible that LE almost immediately started investigating foul play, but didn't change his status publicly for a while to keep T off her guard.

The latest timeline published (the Gazette I believe) says MSM was notified on 1/29 that foul play was suspected. If they suspected foul play on Monday night, then they should have had her under surveillance. She should not have been able to jump up Tuesday morning and head to an airport if she was already a POI and they thought foul play was involved. Much less rent a car and go tooling about for at least one tankful (350-400 miles) .

I think it is Albert's arrival and what he told police that made them join in a "foul play" scenario, specifically:

1) What was missing from the house (besides Gannon)
2) What Gannon's phone revealed
3) Various things said by TS to AS in the past
4) Anything unusual in the house (such as recently replaced items)
5) Whether TS was acting suspiciously (gone all day on Tuesday?)
6) Whether TS was every violent with the kids in the past
7) And..if they shared an iCloud account, whether there were any recent pictures or videos of GS (whereupon of course, the infamous video from FB would show up - which AS may have already seen via messenger anyway).

I'm sure there's more. If TS was in fact out driving around in a rental while AS talked to police (both parents gave interviews to the police on Tuesday - Landen's is reported to have lasted late into the night). TS had misidentified a boy's picture at a convenience store not far from their home; Landen says it's not her son. LE believe Landen (and probably AS) and realize TS is lying. If TS isn't around the house to answer any questions (if she's gone all Tuesday night, in her rental car), that's pretty damning.

It's on Wednesday that LE apparently told MSM that it suspected "foul play" (but obviously chose to run with a different narrative for the purposes of getting more evidence on TS).

I actually took a screenshot on that day she briefly opened her fb account and she put up that profile pic and LH commented to take it down. I think it’s okay to post since it was on TS’s fb. I think LH thought she was that twisted and I tend to think she is as well.

Lord that is when I knew we were dealing with pure darkness and evil.

She didn’t have a job. She was trying to get it. Still undergoing orientation. They dug deeper and decided not to hire her.

She probably did something to piss people off at the orientation. Some of us old faculty were doing orientation for a couple of new faculty, one of whom went ballistic and yelled at us because she got flustered and couldn't remember her own email password (to retrieve something necessary so that she could learn how to use the equipment in the classroom - including the computer and her lesson plans). She threw her own phone into her purse. She actually sat down and refused to participate further. Pouted. Duly noted.

Sadly, she had already gotten a 1 semester contract - but that 1 semester was all she got. We should have known from all her brief jobs everywhere, but I guess we were desperate to get one more class going.

Then, of course, there are the times that someone actually goes and looks up someone's legal records right in the moment (the training, the interview), which our HR tells us NOT to do but many of us do it anyway (HR is not the Law).

The latest timeline published (the Gazette I believe) says MSM was notified on 1/29 that foul play was suspected. If they suspected foul play on Monday night, then they should have had her under surveillance. She should not have been able to jump up Tuesday morning and head to an airport if she was already a POI and they thought foul play was involved. Much less rent a car and go tooling about for at least one tankful (350-400 miles) .

I think it is Albert's arrival and what he told police that made them join in a "foul play" scenario, specifically:

7) And..if they shared an iCloud account, whether there were any recent pictures or videos of GS (whereupon of course, the infamous video from FB would show up - which AS may have already seen via messenger anyway).

I'm sure there's more. If TS was in fact out driving around in a rental while AS talked to police (both parents gave interviews to the police on Tuesday - Landen's is reported to have lasted late into the night). TS had misidentified a boy's picture at a convenience store not far from their home; Landen says it's not her son. LE believe Landen (and probably AS) and realize TS is lying. If TS isn't around the house to answer any questions (if she's gone all Tuesday night, in her rental car), that's pretty damning.

It's on Wednesday that LE apparently told MSM that it suspected "foul play" (but obviously chose to run with a different narrative for the purposes of getting more evidence on TS).
I think Gannon's little sister told her Daddy what she heard, perhaps even saw on Sunday night.

I’m now genuinely confused. Once LS was arrested, a mod came in and said her fb and things posted from her Facebook were fair game.

I understand other fb info, rumors, etc..are not allowed, and I cannot go back and search the previous threads-but I know for sure a mod said sleuthing LS and LS Facebook was fair game now that she was arrested.

I thought I was 100% clear on the rules, not sleuthing family members, etc...but now I am super lost.
I think the prob might be that the info that is forbidden is a narrative LS wanted out there , before she swapped narratives, and that by publishing it here, we are promoting her false narrative and treating it as truth. Ergo, helping her to push her lies out in the public domain, and aiding and abetting her in the process? Is that the reason , @sillybilly?

Again I apologize because I'm pages behind (and I think I missed an entire thread at one point.
When this is over, we'll have enough threads to make something.)

This idea may be ridiculous but here goes.. The rental car was used to keep AS from his truck but she also used it as a decoy.

She realized she had the watch on while she was in red truck and knew she needed to make up new stuff. She knew she had to either move the body or make LE think she did.

She picked up AS from airport and they looked for GS, etc. What if she just drove the rental car on a wild goose chase for 900 and whatever miles knowing it would be tracked on GPS? And the body was never actually in the rental. She wanted to fool them. She thought that would throw them off her trail and LE might not search so hard locally.

Probably dumb idea. I'll duck for cover, lol.

Last edited:
The first presser with Al and Landen, I felt like Al suspected something close to home and he was so scared of that truth. My heart broke and I really felt a heaviness for him. I'll bet when she picked him up in that rental car, his heart sank. I think that's when I knew for sure how this would end.

Good points.

Not so sure about the convenience store stuff though.

According to MSM reports (like
https://www.outtherecolorado.com/wh...r-old-gannon-stauch-went-missing-in-colorado/) TS is the one who said it was not GS at the store.

The tweet from the sheriff's office saying GS had been seen at the *advertiser censored* and Go went out around 11am Tues. The tweet saying it wasn't him based on TS's review went out around 3-3:30 pm Tues.

LH did not arrive in CO until Tues evening. So she can't have be the one to review footage (unless it could have been sent to her cell phone?) Regardless, the press says it was TS so she couldn't have been out of sight all day Tuesday. I do wonder why AS wasn't asked to view the film though.

JMO

I’m now genuinely confused. Once LS was arrested, a mod came in and said her fb and things posted from her Facebook were fair game.

I understand other fb info, rumors, etc..are not allowed, and I cannot go back and search the previous threads-but I know for sure a mod said sleuthing LS and LS Facebook was fair game now that she was arrested.

I thought I was 100% clear on the rules, not sleuthing family members, etc...but now I am super lost.

And I'm lost about that video. I thought it was okay to discuss it (there's no mention of any type of flooring in it) but I thought we could use that video here. Until further clarification, I'm going to try very hard to keep it out of my future posts.

Her FB was open to the public intermittently for 3 weeks, lots of us saw things there - but now it's shut, and we can't provide a link, so that content must also be off limits.

The first presser with Al and Landen, I felt like Al suspected something close to home and he was so scared of that truth. My heart broke and I really felt a heaviness for him. I'll bet when she picked him up in that rental car, his heart sank. I think that's when I knew for sure how this would end.

IF she even picked him up. It will not surprise me if, while her car was at the airport, she was out in that rental car and never picked up AS. That would have been his first really large clue (although I'll bet crisp legal tender that he had gone over all their joint iCloud pictures etc).

AS hurried back to CO, and he probably spent the night calling anyone who was known to him to be a parent of a friend of Gannon's AND looking at every internet angle that he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina