Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the paragraph head says “Bloody sock and board” which IMO may be somewhat misleading, the actual article says “Stauch added that her husband told her that Gannon’s sock and a bloody 2×4 board were found in the woods near Douglas County.”

Hi! Are you referring to our part 3 story? Just to clarify, the subheading says Bloody Board and Sock. TS never said that the sock was bloody. Apologies for any confusion.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]

They’re all routinely horribly psychologically violent, and openly express rage behind closed doors in the presence of their victims, both child and adult. The degree to which they destabilize their domestic environment, and over time convince others that they’re the problem, is truly astounding. They’re grotesquely insidious abusers, but the powder keg blows under wraps in the environment they control best and love to destroy. Their own houses and closest relationships.

It’s like watching them grow an extra head that spins around and spews green toxic waste. You thought you came home from work or school and were about to have dinner, but the Narcissist is offended and a bomb goes off. Everyone pays.
I think she must suffer from a delusional personality disorder. She has such a strong belief in ideas that are false and without any basis in reality. Her strange beliefs may have been the only or dominant symptom of her mental illness beginning in puberty. People like her are usually very adaptive to person, place and time. I think she used her sports as an enthusiastic and healthy outlet for what may have been a difficult time for her. We don’t know what her familial circumstances were but she survived, strived and appeared to thrive during this time. I believe she is proud of her sports accomplishments, as she should be. I believe they’re reflective ‘coming of age’ moments boosting her self esteem.

If so, her aggressive behavior may have gradually appeared throughout her ‘adulting’ years. She believed she could take anything she wanted. She’d try to work for it at first. If it didn’t come easy. She cheat and lie to get it. It was already hers. She deserved it. She’d just take it. She was going to do whatever it took to get what she wanted. To get her way. She became accustomed to it. She liked the power. She developed delusions of grandeur. No one could escape her target of need. She used manipulative tactics on people she would draw in close to her. Strategy - use them as building blocks to get her to the top of her ladder. Set them all up only to knock them all down and watch them tumble at her feet. She imagined herself as the ‘puppeteer’ taking bows and curtsies in her dupers delight. This must have accelerating into her ‘grown’ life. She did her thing. Used and abused all to acheive her goal. ‘Be careful what you ask for Tecia. You just might get it.’ Possibly suffering from stress, boredom and loneliness - She back pedaled into a life of chaos, disorganization and procrastination. She may have enjoyed life as a mother of stepchildren in the beginning. It provided her with a false pride of duty and sacrifice cementing her narrative to easily deceive her husband. He may been so gullible and filled with indecisive conflicts he desperately needed to validate his new wife and his new life. He may have been lulled into acceptance of her maternal facade and his perceptions and to validate and boost his decisions in custody conflicts.

The honeymoon glow has been extinguished. Back to reality. He’s working out of state. She’s all by herself stuck with two kids she doesn’t want. She only took them in because ‘mom didnt want them but her man did’. She sacrificed for him and now what? He aint happy. Neither is she. She’s gonna go out and get hers. Her new life is boring, boring kids, boring routine, life is not fun! This isnt what she asked for. She needed stimulation, attention and excitement. Either from a substance based chemical (in-home or street sought), male companionship or both. Upon obtaining, she couldn’t face responsibilities or confrontations. Consequences of deceit, past and present, came knocking on her classroom door. Her life of denial came to an abrupt halt. Well, she wasn’t about to go down alone. Not after all that’s been stolen from her. She can’t take one more thing. Nothing. She won’t do it. Dont f* with her!Stay out of her way. Don’t anyone whisper, move a muscle or knock over a candle. She will kill you!

She step sided her way through school. Whatever it took, Whoever it took. She needed to be liked. To feel pretty. To feel important. To feel special. She needed her ego built just like she needed air to breathe. As a teacher, she may have liked the higher power position of authority. It may have even driven a dislike for children under her authority to question or disregard her proclaimed rules of conduct. In a school environment, that perceived disrespectful or defiant behavior would trigger angry defensive emotions. She’s had to suffer and maintain her cool with brats for years. For what? For nothing! Now you’re going to fire me. Well fu! and the horse you rode in on. Forced to be held in check, denying her true emotions, anxiety and rage builds until after school when she has a scapegoat. Double Down. Win. Win. Kill two three birds with one stone.
imo always...

Last edited:
Hi! Are you referring to our part 3 story? Just to clarify, the subheading says Bloody Board and Sock. TS never said that the sock was bloody. Apologies for any confusion.

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]
Part of the confusion, IMO, is that a 2x4 is not normally called a board. Sure it can be measured in "board feet", but generally most people would say just 2X4 (which as many have pointed out would be 1.5" x 3.5".) The term "board" would generally refer to something wider, IMO. Probably the police told AS "2X4", probably AS then said "2x4" to stepmom, and stepmom, maybe not having much vocabulary regarding lumber, changed it to "2X4 board". That would be my opinion. I don't believe he had any actual 2x4's in the garage, they wouldn't even be left over from building a house because building codes would prohibit the use of them in house construction.

Last edited:
Such laws exist in some states already, but are often "unfunded mandates," meaning that while the legislators made the law, they didn't provide the funding. So, while California requires that kindergarten classrooms be no more than 18 kids (IIRC), most K classrooms are above that - but nothing can be done, because no money.

They do collect fingerprints from everyone (I think it's in all 50 US states), and presumably run those through (felony) databases, but clearly TS's ability to plead down to misdemeanors in every case aided her. The information was out there - but probably not linked to her fingerprints. Most districts don't have the funds to run so much as a simple background check on every single person, which is why they ask applicants to swear under penalty of perjury that the facts in their application were true and correct. Administrators who are actually supervising the person are more likely to run checks if they see questionable behavior (some are pretty lax though).

Perhaps violent misdemeanors should be added to the list for checking.

I understand what you're saying here but at the same time this can't be true? That they just take your word for your past and allow you access to children and they will just term you later for falsifying your application if questionable behavior happens? Eh, we'll just close our eyes and hope for the best with this teacher/employee.

A legit background check company, with a signed release, runs the Name, SSN, & DOB against public records across the US (IMO). Just run a thorough background check. The liability here seems larger than the cost of a background check, which I don't honestly believes breaks the bank.

I would bet McDonalds runs legit background checks on employees.

On a side note: I'm not at all questioning your post with all my ??? . I just don't want this to be true.

Did I miss something? The only person I’m aware of reporting a bloody board is TS herself in her Crime Online interview with Leigh. Is there a link to LE mentioning it?

No. As far as I know it was just mentioned by TS in that interview. LE has something to go on to pronounce him dead, but we don't know what that is.

Part of the confusion, IMO, is that a 2x4 is not normally called a board. Sure it can be measured in "board feet", but generally most people would say just 2X4 (which as many have pointed out would be 1.5" x 3.5".) A "board" would generally be referred to as something wider, IMO. Probably the police told AS "2X4", probably AS then said "2x4" to stepmom, and stepmom, maybe not having much vocabulary regarding lumber, changed it to "2X4 board". That would be my opinion.

That is definitely plausible. TS's exact words were "a 2x4 board."

@leighEg did TS specifically say it was Gannon's sock or did she just refer to it as "a sock?" By the way, thank you for getting the scoop and your excellent reporting! It has obviously given us a lot to think about!

Must take into consideration her words chosen are also a reflection of her Southern upbringing.
I am Midwest, lived in Deep south for 15 years. Came back, local friends and family didn't understand some of my newly acquired speech.

I understand what you're saying here but at the same time this can't be true? That they just take your word for your past and allow you access to children and they will just term you later for falsifying your application if questionable behavior happens? Eh, we'll just close our eyes and hope for the best with this teacher/employee.

A legit background check company, with a signed release, runs the Name, SSN, & DOB against public records across the US (IMO). Just run a thorough background check. The liability here seems larger than the cost of a background check, which I don't honestly believes breaks the bank.

I would bet McDonalds runs legit background checks on employees.

On a side note: I'm not at all questioning your post with all my ??? . I just don't want this to be true.
Even to volunteer at my daughter's school requires a full background check, so I seriously doubt this...but MOO

Oh dear....seems like this bloody 2x4 just might be the cinnamon rolls of the past. But I am having a problem with it. Are we to think that the 2x4 was a murder weapon because it had blood on it? If so, that's what I am having a problem with.
Anybody?
MOO,MOO

Oh dear....seems like this bloody 2x4 just might be the cinnamon rolls of the past. But I am having a problem with it. Are we to think that the 2x4 was a murder weapon because it had blood on it? If so, that's what I am having a problem with. MOO,MOO
Or someone bled on the board when it was in the garage, and it might not be Gannon's blood, we don't know that yet, but you'd think it would be his blood or they wouldn't have passed that (found the 2X4) on to AS, IMO.

We don't even know if it was a few drops, or huge splotches, or some quantity in between.

Part of the confusion, IMO, is that a 2x4 is not normally called a board. Sure it can be measured in "board feet", but generally most people would say just 2X4 (which as many have pointed out would be 1.5" x 3.5".) The term "board" would generally refer to something wider, IMO. Probably the police told AS "2X4", probably AS then said "2x4" to stepmom, and stepmom, maybe not having much vocabulary regarding lumber, changed it to "2X4 board". That would be my opinion. I don't believe he had any actual 2x4's in the garage, they wouldn't even be left over from building a house because building codes would prohibit the use of them in house construction.

You can see some short 2x4's on the floor of the garage in the first week's MSM feed. At least, that's what they look like to me and to others.

Even to volunteer at my daughter's school requires a full background check, so I seriously doubt this...but MOO

Congratulations on your well-funded school district! Ours requires fingerprinting - but not for one off volunteering, such as being a chaperone for a field trip. Nor, for certain other brief roles in the classroom. Our local districts do not have funding to run "full background checks" on every parent volunteer. Certain categories of employees are much more likely to get the "full background check" thing, but sadly, teachers with previous employment at a district that will provide a reference are not usually fully checked. To fully check, one needs to get actual court documents. We have that service at our schools, but it's about $50 a pop.

Dad of ‘murdered’ Gannon Stauch files for divorce against stepmom accused of killing him
A spokesperson at the Office of the State Court Administrator confirmed the filing, made on Thursday, to The Sun on Friday.

Albert Stauch said his marriage is "irretrievably broken" in the filing, in which he ordered the family dog, a young Blue French Bulldog named Sadie be returned to him immediately.

So I wonder who has Sadie? Hopefully Sadie wasn't under TS"s care... :(

Last edited:
In Ontario, for me as a parent in order to even volunteer in a public or private school, I am required to have a Police Reference Check as well as a Vulnerable Sector Screening or I can't step foot in the door as a volunteer.

This screens you for criminal convictions, outstanding charges and warrants, Restraining Orders, discharges and pardoned offences, etc.

How in the hell did this woman ever get employed by a school board with her past criminal offences of domestic violence, communicating threats and simple assault? I am not familiar with what the screening laws are from state-to-state.

Had I been a parent in that school system, I would be absolutely enraged to know that this woman had been working with children after finding out what her previous offences were!

Maybe they need to create a new screening process and call it 'Gannon's Law' in order to prevent anyone with this type of background from ever getting close to children in the school system ever again and putting them at risk.

Of course this wouldn't save a child from abuse at home, but it would minimize the risk of exposing students to teachers/school employees who have already exhibited violent criminal behaviour in their past.

Just a few thoughts and JMO

I've had the same thoughts, wondering how in the Sam Hill she was ever allowed in a public school building with all the legal/criminal baggage she has.

In my school board here in Ontario, there were some pretty sweeping policy changes that went into affect after the abduction and murder of Tori Stafford back in 2009.

Before Tori was taken, the attendance reporting and safety and security protocols at local grade schools were entirely different than they are now.

Sadly sometimes it takes something horrendous to shine a light on a weak area of policy. And then everything changes.

Of course this is all speculation, since we still don't really know how someone with a criminal history was cleared to teach in a public school.

jmo

You can see some short 2x4's on the floor of the garage in the first week's MSM feed. At least, that's what they look like to me and to others.

SBM
As others have mentioned, I can't see home craftsmen throwing away any type of wood, even short lengths, except maybe sawdust. And even that could be used in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257