Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I just was thinking....I’ve been so sure that LS would never confess or give up Gannon’s location. But, she had confessed or at least plead guilty in her past brushes with the law, or am I understanding that incorrectly? I know her convictions prior to moving to CO weren’t for murder but....Maybe she will surprise us o_O
Her pleading guilty was in her best interest, as that tends to involve little to no jail time for the types of crimes she was charged with.

She talks here, she’s still probably still looking at a life sentence. I’m less than optimistic that she will play ball, as I don’t think the DA will make her an offer that she would be willing to take.

They’ll find Gannon without her help.

1. The fact that she would even bring that up is more proof of her guilt imo.

2. She could have easily messed with the timestamp on that skewing any real usable data.

Yes, and I can't help but wonder , what is her excuse for the next day, the 28th? We have never heard...maybe why LE said Very, Very complicated case...

Last edited:
The pet store is still off limits as far as I know.

TS gave an interview where she told her version of Monday January 27.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
“She said she did back the truck in the driveway that morning while she let it “warm-up.” She added that Gannon dropped one of his electronics as he was getting into the truck, and she picked it up for him.
Tecia Stauch said she drove her husband’s truck on January 27 as a way to cut down on mileage on her own vehicle. She explained that her car was leased and she would have to pay a fee or have to buy the car outright if she went over certain miles each month.

She also said she needed the room in the back of the truck to bring used sports equipment to “Play it Again Sports,” a sporting goods store that buys and sells new and used sporting goods. Stauch said she planned to shop for hockey equipment for Gannon since it was the only sport he had shown interest in.

They later went to Castle Rock to find a new bicycle for Al Stauch, who was out of town working at the time, Stauch said.

Stauch admitted that she left her phone at home on January 27, but said she had an Apple smartwatch on the entire time, which can easily track her whereabouts.

Tecia explained her whereabouts may seem confusing because she “took the back roads” that morning, “because there had been a wreck.” She said at one point, she got lost and had to turn around. She also said she took exit 163, off of Highway 105, but did not remember the exact time.

Sure has been mention of a lot of discretionary spending that day... especially for someone who just lost her job a couple days ago. I know I wouldn't be looking at buying a new bike for my husband right after losing my source of income. JMO

And I firmly believe that Gannon was not in peak physical shape when he got into that truck

snipped

I thoroughly agree with you, 10. Perhaps where we differ is that 2x because I don't feel at this time that she hit him with it. The blood (if there was any) may have been from another time and day and may not even be his. I think she is more of a physical attacker, causing GS internal injury that eventually proved to be too much for the little guy.

MOO, MOO

I'm not sure I know of a narcissist who actually committed suicide intentionally.

Maybe Hitler.

I was thinking about her fighting with the deputy. What’s the point, unless it was a 90 lb female, did she really think she was going to escape. And then what. Maybe she’s that gutsy and knows she has nothing to lose. Maybe she knows exactly what evidence they have against her. Otherwise why make your guilt so obvious. Unless she was trying to get taken out. If that deputy wasn’t a thin female, I wouldn’t put it past her to have attempted suicide by cop.

This is from
Psychiatria Danubina, 2016; Vol. 28, No. 3, pp 307 -

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER AND SUICIDE Leo Sher James J. Peters Veterans’ Administration Medical Center and Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA

Here is an excerpt-

["There is a popular belief that “Narcissists rarely commit suicide. When a Narcissist threatens to do this, it’s generally as a means of manipulation” (Saeed 2014). However, studies suggest that NPD is associated with suicidal behavior (Stone 1989, Links et al. 2003, Heisel et al. 2007). For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel et al. 2007)."] BBM

She just may have a reason to have been placed in a suicide suit.

<mod note: Added link to above article>

Last edited by a moderator:
I still can’t get over the smirking throughout. She feels a sense of contentment in what she’s done it seems. If so, then this was directed more at the parents than the boy, as they are the ones still alive to see it.

She has anger/rage issues.

There is definitely a reason she showed up with a suicide vest on in court.

One of the things we all must keep in mind is that people who have had to deal with law enforcement in the past have all kinds of theories on how to get away with it this time. Faking seizures, and all sorts of irrational behavior.

She is desperate. In her lies.

The board wasn’t necessarily the weapon. Maybe she poisoned him or hit him in stomach inside house, and he was vomiting up blood while walking thru garage. So she removed it to dispose of evidence. They said they “also” found blood in the garage and that AS kept a lot of wood boards in the garage.
Woodworking tool, mallet, hammer or similar? Her volunteer information about where blood would be found, garage, vehicle, wood and her mention of woodworking tools and Gannon checking the gate along with the carpet explanation makes me suspicious along with the voice on the accidentally released tape sounding like she had run a marathon. Moo

This is from
Psychiatria Danubina, 2016; Vol. 28, No. 3, pp 307 -
NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER AND SUICIDE Leo Sher James J. Peters Veterans’ Administration Medical Center and Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY, USA

Here is an excerpt-

["There is a popular belief that “Narcissists rarely commit suicide. When a Narcissist threatens to do this, it’s generally as a means of manipulation” (Saeed 2014). However, studies suggest that NPD is associated with suicidal behavior (Stone 1989, Links et al. 2003, Heisel et al. 2007). For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel et al. 2007)."] BBM

She just may have a reason to have been placed in a suicide suit.

Yeah, suicide’s the ultimate form of control and “look at me” drama.

Anyway, I don’t know what court appointed psychiatrists are going to say about her but imo the society is full of narcissists now. The world/ AI is breeding unempathic, narcissistic, sociopaths, only out for themselves 100%. They’re everywhere. And the bigger the population gets and the fewer the resources, the worse it’s going to get. It’s all about survival. So who knows which personality type she is to the Nth degree.

Someone posted a great line earlier on here saying, “She’s jealous of all things good.” Combine that with desperation and an aggressive and violent nature and you get destruction.

Last edited:
Sadie is a 4 month old French Bulldog, mentioned in AS's divorce papers. AS wants her returned immediately.

She took his son. Give the poor man his dog, right? Even if just for GS's little sister.

Sorry, I'm pages behind and in catching up, I just noticed others already commented on this and read my mind.

Last edited:
Sure has been mention of a lot of discretionary spending that day... especially for someone who just lost her job a couple days ago. I know I wouldn't be looking at buying a new bike for my husband right after losing my source of income. JMO
EBM to correct interview date. It was February 24 and published on February 27.

IMO the bike is fiction. Noticed that she didn’t mention a particular store like she did the sporting goods. She didn’t say I went to such-and-such store to BUY Al a new bike.
She said I went to Castle Rock (the town) to FIND him a bike. Whenever I say I’m going to FIND me something, I mean I’m going to go LOOK and probably don’t know what store. Being from Colorado Springs, when someone says they are going to go to Castle Rock for something, they mean the Outlet Stores. There’s not much else there. Not sure if that’s what she meant or not. Just something about her mentioning the Sports store but not a store for the bike. IMO she invented the bike story because she knows that RD’s camera shows her and she has 4 hours to account for. And her Apple Watch can be tracked and Castle Rock is up in Douglas County. TS gave the interview on February 24 and the searches had been going on for days up there.
JMO most of what she says is fiction but I think she’s dropping little clues unknowingly. I just hope she’s cooked her own goose.

Last edited:
Woodworking tool, mallet, hammer or similar? Her volunteer information about where blood would be found, garage, vehicle, wood and her mention of woodworking tools and Gannon checking the gate along with the carpet explanation makes me suspicious along with the voice on the accidentally released tape sounding like she had run a marathon. Moo

I was thinking that anything could have ticked her off and her rage disorder may have taken over. Maybe he ate her food. Maybe he said something to her. Maybe she overheard him talking to or texting a friend, sister, mom or dad about her. Maybe he messed up some work she did. Maybe he spilled something. Maybe he accidentally deleted some show she wanted to watch. Maybe he wouldn’t go to bed and the video game noise was annoying her. It doesn’t take much to tick off someone with ERD explosive rage disorder. And it can be sociologically acquired, or learned, and can stem from some extremely intense anger or rage they have from childhood. Or it can be biophysiological, having to do with alterations in the brain.

I wonder how much of this rage (what is evidenced in the rap sheet and in this most recent crime) Al got to see. Maybe everything was sweet like honey til the pot ran dry. But if she truly has a rage disorder it would be almost impossible for her to contain it 100 % for all of the years she’s known him. Some are really good at letting the anger build up though and then exploding huge like this.

Or was it a case like Peterson or maybe even Watts (tho I think CW had pent up rage too), where Gannon, like Lacy, was just in the way of the life he wanted. We’ll see.

Last edited:
I was thinking that anything could have ticked her off and her rage disorder may have taken over. Maybe he ate her food. Maybe he said something to her. Maybe she overheard him talking to or texting a friend, sister, mom or dad about her. Maybe he messed up some work she did. Maybe he spilled something. Maybe he accidentally deleted some show she wanted to watch. Maybe he wouldn’t go to bed and the video game noise was annoying her. It doesn’t take much to tick off someone with ERD explosive rage disorder. And it can be sociologically acquired, or learned, and can stem from some extremely intense anger or rage they have from childhood. Or it can be biophysiological, having to do with alterations in the brain.

I wonder how much of this rage (what is evidenced in the rap sheet and in this most recent crime) Al got to see. Maybe everything was sweet like honey til the pot ran dry. But if she truly has a rage disorder it would be almost impossible for her to contain it 100 % for all of the years she’s known him. Some are really good at letting the anger build up though and then exploding huge like this.

Or was it a case like Peterson or maybe even Watts (tho I think CW had pent up rage), where Gannon, like Lacy, was just in the way of the life he wanted. We’ll see.
Yeah, I think there was a pattern of abusive behavior before this, but it was nowhere as extreme as what she likely did on Sunday night.

Her being let go from that teaching position she likely believed was hers, probably set this all in motion.

Something Gannon “did wrong,” caused her to explode in a fit of rage.

Then she planned and carried out his murder, and committed a coverup. I’ve followed countless cases, but I’ve never seen anything remotely close to this.

It follows a pattern, until it doesn’t. Rage and murder is one thing, but rage, abuse, and premeditated murder is unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member