Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE was on to her or at least had strong suspicions from the get go too. Hearing about his "alleged" Google search, interviewing her & looking around the house/yard the night Gannon was reported as a runaway, LS saying she didn't see him leave & didn't know which friend he was going to visit, seeing the bizarre missing flyers that LS made= red flags & suspicion. I'm not LE, but I'm a mom and I thought things didn't sound right when the story ran on our CO news Tues am. Look at her mannerisms, body language, and how she talked in that interview.......we all knew seeing that, do you think she was different when LE first spoke to her on Monday night? I think not!

I think LS threw a tantrum with AS on purpose because he had LH (the woman she was jealous of & despised) staying in their home. She probably was upset about this but it was the perfect excuse that she needed to leave the home. I'm sure at that point AS & LH were concentrating on finding their child, not a love triangle. If that saucer sized pool of blood was in Gannon's room (I think it was) are we supposed to believe that no one (not LE, AS, or LH) didn't notice it immediately on Tuesday? I guess it could've been concealed or covered somehow, but if your kid was missing wouldn't you carefully look around his bedroom for clues or to see if anything was missing? So I think that either AS discovered it on his own on Tues or LE pointed it out to him like LS said in the Crime Online interview. Regardless, I think it was found on Tues so they were on to LS for sure by then. Pure speculation, but I think LE had eyes on TS from this point hoping that she would lead them to Gannon.

JMO MOO
Bam!

Hi! Brand new to web sleuths. I was wondering if anyone had access to the link to Budgets statement the mileage was wrong on receipt? If there isn’t one then I could discontinue that rumor. I’ve tried rigorously searching for it on many platforms and have yet to come across it. Thank you.

I think LE was on to her or at least had strong suspicions from the get go too. Hearing about his "alleged" Google search, interviewing her & looking around the house/yard the night Gannon was reported as a runaway, LS saying she didn't see him leave & didn't know which friend he was going to visit, seeing the bizarre missing flyers that LS made= red flags & suspicion. I'm not LE, but I'm a mom and I thought things didn't sound right when the story ran on our CO news Tues am. Look at her mannerisms, body language, and how she talked in that interview.......we all knew seeing that, do you think she was different when LE first spoke to her on Monday night? I think not!

I think LS threw a tantrum with AS on purpose because he had LH (the woman she was jealous of & despised) staying in their home. She probably was upset about this but it was the perfect excuse that she needed to leave the home. I'm sure at that point AS & LH were concentrating on finding their child, not a love triangle. If that saucer sized pool of blood was in Gannon's room (I think it was) are we supposed to believe that no one (not LE, AS, or LH) didn't notice it immediately on Tuesday? I guess it could've been concealed or covered somehow, but if your kid was missing wouldn't you carefully look around his bedroom for clues or to see if anything was missing? So I think that either AS discovered it on his own on Tues or LE pointed it out to him like LS said in the Crime Online interview. Regardless, I think it was found on Tues so they were on to LS for sure by then. Pure speculation, but I think LE had eyes on TS from this point hoping that she would lead them to Gannon.

JMO MOO
There was some discussion regarding when LE came to the house and was shining flashlights in the backyard. I’ve been following from day one and my recollection was they did not do this until Tuesday night. But I’m not 100% positive. I think this was when they were onto her and knew something was up so they started looking closely at the home. Can anyone clarify? Was it Monday night or Tuesday night they were searching around the backyard with flashlights?

Hi! Brand new to web sleuths. I was wondering if anyone had access to the link to Budgets statement the mileage was wrong on receipt? If there isn’t one then I could discontinue that rumor. I’ve tried rigorously searching for it on many platforms and have yet to come across it. Thank you.

Crimeonline.com (usually in the sidebar here on WS), Part 3.

Welcome!

Attachments

• A9D74474-7121-4491-9F30-B89486DD347F.jpeg
    A9D74474-7121-4491-9F30-B89486DD347F.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 48
Can anything TS said in her rants to the wind be used against her in a court of law? I would think the backward interview could because proof but, how about all the changes in her story in general if not made to LE?

Last edited:
Speed Distance Time Calculator

U can travel 1920 miles in 24 hours at 80 mph. And I’d bet the farm she was doing at least that.

Going at the speed limit, with busy traffic, which no way in hell was she doing that, u can drive 960 miles in 13 hours. She was probably driving rural roads, no cops, and doing 80 at least.

Last edited:
Does anything TS said in her rants to the wind be used against her in a court of law? I would think the backward interview could because proof but how about all the changes in her story in general if not made to LE?
I have no legal background but as a guess I think a lot of what she said/posted could somehow be used against her in court, possibly even help build a picture of her character... she made her bed for sure!
ETA MOO IMO

Here’s the issue with that. Gannon walked to that vehicle, and TS left her phone at home.

I don’t think the odds are all the great that he would suddenly die during the period of time they were out. Couple that with her leaving her phone at home, and I really don’t like that scenario.

So when they climbed in that car, she knew he wasn’t coming back. Regardless of if any injuries would have been fatal if left untreated, she did something that ended his life.

It’s a first degree murder charge any way you slice it, but I don’t think he succumbed to the injuries that likely started all of this.

There was also something deliberate looking about the way she ducked out of sight into the cab for just a few seconds when a car traveled close past the drive. Then jumped right back out when it had barely passed. It looked like she was avoiding notice by someone who might have known/recognized/remembered seeing her at that moment.

Last edited:
There was some discussion regarding when LE came to the house and was shining flashlights in the backyard. I’ve been following from day one and my recollection was they did not do this until Tuesday night. But I’m not 100% positive. I think this was when they were onto her and knew something was up so they started looking closely at the home. Can anyone clarify? Was it Monday night or Tuesday night they were searching around the backyard with flashlights?
It was Tuesday to my recollection. I remember people posting about it on FB as it happened, and I didn’t know about GS at all until Tuesday morning.

Here’s the issue with that. Gannon walked to that vehicle, and TS left her phone at home.

I don’t think the odds are all the great that he would suddenly die during the period of time they were out. Couple that with her leaving her phone at home, and I really don’t like that scenario.

So when they climbed in that car, she knew he wasn’t coming back. Regardless of if any injuries would have been fatal if left untreated, she did something that ended his life.

It’s a first degree murder charge any way you slice it, but I don’t think he succumbed to the injuries that likely started all of this.
I agree he wasn’t going to come home. She killed him to protect herself from allegations of child abuse. So dumb. She could have still had a life and so could GS. What an ignorant mess she made.

Welcome to WS!
There’s a rumor going around in some Social Media groups that Budget issued a statement saying the mileage was incorrect on the receipt. IMO it’s just a rumor. If anyone would know it would be @leighEg as she is who interviewed TS about the rental car.

Can anything TS said in her rants to the wind be used against her in a court of law? I would think the backward interview could because proof but, how about all the changes in her story in general if not made to LE?
Not just anything, but ALL of it:

"She's made statements across the board to what appears to be as many people as possible," said Loew. "Now all of those statements are going to be able to be presented to a jury."

Loew says any inconsistencies in her stories could help prosecutors reveal she was up to something.

Defense attorney: Letecia Stauch is a lawyer's worst nightmare - KRDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member