Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 960 miles.
didn't she return the car with no fuel in it?
so at a minimum she did a full tank of fuel mileage.
all hire cars come fully gased ready to go.
were I live we talk litres and kilometres and petrol so I'm only estimating someone tell me please....
wouldn't 960 miles equate to 2 tanks of gas use?
so if she had to have travelled 450 mileage to do a tank who says she couldn't have done 2???
the time permits. it is possible if 2 tanks of gas indeed would travel that amount of distance imo.

so at the end of the day can we all agree she did specifically 1 tank of gas (and the kms on the speedo don't matter) or she did 2. (and the speedos readings are noted accurately) no where inbetween.

its one tank of gas or two because the car arrived at the airport empty.

moo

I missed the conversation earlier about her daughters coming home after school and going to the dollar tree. I wonder did she send them out on purpose so she could clean herself up or gather evidence etc. She claimed to be working out at this time as well. She didn’t make the call to report GS missing until 6:55 so there is some time unaccounted for. I would think a dollar tree trip would only take about an hour at most. Just wondering what the heck was happening with her at the house during this time period.

Was there a post about searches on Gannon’s cell? What were they, anyone know. And where was his phone found.

I wonder why hardened cops (who like me I’m sure trust no one) would take a stepmother’s, or anyone else’s word for that matter, that an 11 YEAR OLD ran away?! And did she give them a reason she “thought” he might have for “running away?”

I wonder who first contacted AS and when, and how THAT conversation went. ! Imagine.

Then she doesn’t stick around to see him? I thought she picked him up from the airport?

We don't know who picked him up (if anyone) at the airport. We do not know for sure which airport he flew to.

All we know is that TS says she went to the airport and has a Budget car receipt showing that she rented a car (for the next 28 hours) at CS airport.

It’s hard to fathom any way that one you might “accidentally” kill a 90 lb 11 year old. It seems like it would be hard enough to kill someone if you were actively trying. I don’t buy any accident theories. Even if she was pathologically enraged. Think about it. It takes a lot to kill someone, unless u shot them, and that’s rarely an “accident.”
There have been deaths from one wrongly placed punch. I don't know what she did, but I believe she had time to decide between right and wrong. IMO

Fellow sleuther @H73 used the license plate to find the VIN# 3KPA24AB8KE196687 for the Kia rental. A quick VIN lookup shows that it supposedly had work done on it in Lobelville Tennessee last July 2019, and it had 900 miles on it. I'm guessing that it probably has 10,000+ miles on it today. See attached:

Attachments

• Kia_rental_vin.jpg
    Kia_rental_vin.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 118
Do we know for sure that TS carried some long bag to the truck that she did not return with!? Last night is that first I’ve heard mention of that. The video is way to dark to see anything imo and wouldn’t Rodney be talking about that if true? Gun bag??? Any guns missing?

You can watch the videos for yourself. Many of us have noticed said bag.

Obviously, no one living in the house has given MSM an interview regarding their guns or whether any were missing. How would Rodney know what was in the bag? Why would he be giving further commentary (especially given how much people have inspected the very little that he's said - it's just good that he provided the video, IMO).

I'd say that we all need to watch the driveway videos a few times.

I waver between thinking it was rage in the house or that she took him to the garage or something happened in the garage. This was supposedly late Sunday night, so IDK if the young one was already in bed??? IMO

We can't really speak about what we might know of Sunday night, but based on what we can speak about, such family disagreements that could cause wood to be thrown or blood to be on wood...might be loud?

Don't know. I don't think the kids were in bed when it went down, MOO. Well, one might have been in bed but i no way asleep, given the drama that may have gone down. Intuition only here.

We can't really speak about what we might know of Sunday night, but based on what we can speak about, such family disagreements that could cause wood to be thrown or blood to be on wood...might be loud?

Don't know. I don't think the kids were in bed when it went down, MOO. Well, one might have been in bed but i no way asleep, given the drama that may have gone down. Intuition only here.
Unless drugged. IMO

How do u guys think she hurt him to cause him to bleed right away? The little sister must know.
Very difficult question to answer without knowing many details. My speculation is that he did something naughty as kids will do especially if he was an overactive tween boy. She overreacted and was sent into a rage because she had other issues going on and she was flooded emotionally. I still tend to think she chased him into garage and he was trying to get back in or out through gate and she hurt him. She might of hit him, pushed him into something, kicked him, or punched him. I tend to feel she pushed him into one of those boards on the floor in the garage because I don’t want to think she hit him with a 2x4. I also think RD might have caught some of this on tape on Sunday night and that’s where sound will come into play. Mvho

You can watch the videos for yourself. Many of us have noticed said bag.

Obviously, no one living in the house has given MSM an interview regarding their guns or whether any were missing. How would Rodney know what was in the bag? Why would he be giving further commentary (especially given how much people have inspected the very little that he's said - it's just good that he provided the video, IMO).

I'd say that we all need to watch the driveway videos a few times.

The problem with the video is that we don't know what was put into the truck before the video that has been made public (maybe already in the truck or placed Sunday night?) THEN we don't know what was left in that truck that wasn't removed until a later time. ..

IMO MOO
the 960 miles.
didn't she return the car with no fuel in it?
so at a minimum she did a full tank of fuel mileage.
all hire cars come fully gased ready to go.
were I live we talk litres and kilometres and petrol so I'm only estimating someone tell me please....
wouldn't 960 miles equate to 2 tanks of gas use?
so if she had to have travelled 450 mileage to do a tank who says she couldn't have done 2???
the time permits. it is possible if 2 tanks of gas indeed would travel that amount of distance imo.

so at the end of the day can we all agree she did specifically 1 tank of gas (and the kms on the speedo don't matter) or she did 2. (and the speedos readings are noted accurately) no where inbetween.

its one tank of gas or two because the car arrived at the airport empty.

moo
Agreed... a lot of people don’t want to talk about miles anymore because it became a hot subject. I think it’s probably instrumental in locating this little boy & understanding what she did. Personally I’ve only ever seen accurate readings but apparently others haven’t so I guess we’ll just wait and see what happens.

Edit: part of double post

Child Abuse Resulting in Death §18-6-401(1)(a), (7)(A)(I),

I wonder if he was shot if this charge would not be on here. Anyone know?

Are you asking whether LE has revealed manner of death (of a little boy whose body isn't found yet)?

The charge is regarding child abuse. Which could mean a lot of things, including abandoning a child by the side of the road in the cold or telling them to swim in a cold lake in winter. One's mind can go almost anywhere.

They can't know whether he was shot until they find the body, IMO. If that's what they find, they can use another version of Murder 1 in Colorado - but right now, actions by an adult leading to the death of a child under 12 gets us where we want to be (Murder 1 - right?)

During the trial as part of her defense will LS provide a description of the "friend" who came to get Gannon that Monday afternoon?

Will she also clarify whether or not she backed in to the driveway or parked at the curb upon returning from the 'shopping trip' that Monday?

Will she also describe what Gannon did immediately after they allegedly returned from the 'shopping trip'? Change clothes? He would have had to because what he was wearing before the shopping trip was not what he was described as wearing when he allegedly left to visit a friend, as described on Gannon's missing person poster.

Frustrating... as the wheels of justice turn ever so, so so slowly. Slowly. Too slowly. Too damned slowly.

Toss her in to the main line population, already.

I really feel like we are giving this stupid woman way too much credit.
She isn't a mastermind. She is a desperate woman who's world was crumbling right before her eyes.
I think the charge of 1st degree has made us think she has premeditated this. I really think it's just because he is under 12 and she was in a position of trust.
I say this because if we work on premeditated it changes the entire scope of information at hand. If it was as reactive as I think it was then Gannon is not far from home at all.
We know she was reactive to every bit of information out there because she couldn't help herself.
The runaway story came after she had killed Gannon, which means she has concocted that on what she knows. She didn't say abduction initially which would lend to Gannon's body being found anywhere or nowhere, she said runaway, giving an explanation as to why he would be found in the area.
She is a master manipulator and I am sure would do anything to make the evidence fit her narrative.

I keep thinking of Teleka Patrick who when she went missing, it was uncovered that she had a whole other side to her than that of the Dr who kept things together during the day. There was speculation a minister was involved and all kinds of things, turns out she was found not far from her car that she wrecked in the snow.
My point it once you cut out the excess noise, it is usually the most simple answer - Occams Razor.

Do I think that TS was horrible to Gannon on a daily basis - Yes, do I think that she ever thought it would eventuate in his death - I am leaning towards no. I think coupled with her losing her job that when she went into a rage fit on the Sunday night that this time it went too far and she has had to respond to that. I don't think she actively planned it per se.

She said in her interview that Gannon came home with her we just couldn't see him get out of the truck. I wonder if Gannon did come home with her, but was deceased in the back of the truck. I think the rental car was purely to scatter evidence as far and wide as she could to stop LE looking for Gannon close to home. She originally said he had runaway - could be found close to home, and then realised later that there was too much evidence to support that story so took it as far away from home as possible.
JMO

The problem with the video is that we don't know what was put into the truck before the video that has been made public (maybe already in the truck or placed Sunday night?) THEN we don't know what was left in that truck that wasn't removed until a later time. ..

Yes - although the video was never created for us. It is what it is. We the public certainly do not have all of the video, that much is clear.

And we don't know what was brought back. But I'll bet that AS noticed a few things out of place upon his return. I can't even imagine what he went through on Tuesday. I hope he realizes that no one could possibly have anticipated where this was going to go, there are lots of people with personality issues that do not murder their stepchildren. And plenty of couples who squeak by difficult times without these horrible consequences.

But I'm guessing that by Tuesday evening, AS was bursting at the seams with questions he would have liked to have asked TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker