Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@10ofRods You did a good job gathering those facts.

QUESTION: Was Tuesday, 1/28/20, TS's last day living in that house?
QUESTION: Was Sunday, 2/2/20 the day RD's video was viewed by AS?

My thought: If Tuesday 1/28/20 was TS's last day in that house, then it wasn't AS's reaction to the video that caused TS to leave. Maybe leaving was TS's temper tantrum over AS allowing LH to stay at the house.

IDK, LH was being interviewed most of that night (after arriving that date). Which may have left AS asking LS uncomfortable questions. Sometimes it's easier to pick a fight than answer questions. IMO

She had no way of knowing they wouldn't show up for 3 hours. Whatever she wanted done (hiding evidence, cleaning, deleting videos, pictures) had to be done by the time she made the call, IMO.

Of course she didn’t. But I would love to know if she was driving ( looking like she was looking for him) or at home. And I don’t believe she was simply sitting on the couch when she got home. I imagine she was busy

Did SC police apprehend her in SC or did CO cops go there and do it themselves?

I believe that the FBI orchestrated it, perhaps with Myrtle Beach PD. It's not completely clear.

Then, as the judge says in the televised hearing, CS is "on its way" to pick her up (that's what an extradition is - a formal transfer from one entity operating in one state to another).

I would bet that some CS personnel were already on scene.

looks like white

Wow it was a TX plate. I wonder if she chose that car specifically to throw off cops. They usually let me choose whatever car I want, so it’s very possible she did. And I do believe the mileage. I’ve rented cars with 5 or 10 miles before and they are very specific about mileage usually. If she was off grid n unreachable as everyone says during that time it’s possible she drove as far as possible to dispose of evidence and/or the body and when someone is nervous and running on adrenaline they can drive at very high speeds. I’ve caught myself going over 100 before when nervous or stressed out.

Of course she didn’t. But I would love to know if she was driving ( looking like she was looking for him) or at home. And I don’t believe she was simply sitting on the couch when she got home. I imagine she was busy
Whatever would put her in the best light, imo. whether it was out looking for him or scrolling through her phone for "Mom of the Year" pictures. JMO

Do we know for sure that TS carried some long bag to the truck that she did not return with!? Last night is that first I’ve heard mention of that. The video is way to dark to see anything imo and wouldn’t Rodney be talking about that if true? Gun bag??? Any guns missing?

I personally see the bag in the video. Several, actually, but cannot make out what they are exactly, and who knows what’s inside.

In referring to the body of the homeless man found today: Regardless stop and say a prayer for this person who is gone from this earth! I am sorry for this person and for the loss for this particular family! I will hit the pause to reflect on your family's sadness......I urge us to remember that we are a compassionate group and when we come across things not related to our particular sleuthing that we may recognize that others may be suffering their own losses that have nothing to do with us! Again prayers for this family as we continue to search for Gannon! No loss of life is without a profound sadness and a reflection of all of those affected by that loss! I am sorry if I am on a bit of a soapbox but I never want to gloss over a loss of a person just because it wasn't the loss we were expecting! May Gannon be found and may the person found today be given back to those who love them! I was concerned that this loss was trivialized and I was determined to make it known that it was not. This is my opinion and these are my words only! End of this stream for me as I have spoken my peace as I know it! Thank you for listening!
I welcome and support your opinion. Thank you. I agree.

Budget-receipt-2.jpg

I've never actually looked at the rental receipt itself until now.

Has there already been discussion/speculation about why the return location info was redacted on the receipt?

If so, what were some of the ideas floated?

Curious.
@Frig uncovered the unredacted version, thread before the piece of wood thread, far as I remember.

Do we know for sure that TS carried some long bag to the truck that she did not return with!? Last night is that first I’ve heard mention of that. The video is way to dark to see anything imo and wouldn’t Rodney be talking about that if true? Gun bag??? Any guns missing?

Clorox wipes, gloves, 2X4, evidence to dispose of JMO

Budget-receipt-2.jpg

I've never actually looked at the rental receipt itself until now.

Has there already been discussion/speculation about why the return location info was redacted on the receipt?

If so, what were some of the ideas floated?

Curious.
If you go back you will now see both the pick up and drop off are now redacted

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

Leigh Egan who is on this site did address it in a post here on this site and she was requested to redact that info(not sure by who) it wasn't made clear.

Last edited:
agreed. she realized she went too far, imo. She even says; "I just freaked out"- (paraphrasing)

Did you guys notice how shaky her voice is when she says that? She sounds out of breath and her voice is really trembly. I think maybe this is the beginning of the premeditation. She did something really, really bad, and she's got to scramble to try to pretend it was something other than what it was.

(I kind of wonder if something happened with the dogs since she mentioned them in her interview and then weirdly wrote about the gate and the back yard and such.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote