Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay after just a quick look on my phone pshop i am kind feeling this photo has some issues ... not ones that jump out at first.

number one is G's hand there is definitely something not right about it including the light on his finger compared to the way the light is falling on the rock his hand is on/in front of..
there is some inconsistency along the body too looks kinda like an attempt to blend two images
and the black line running up along the left side of his face.... it doesn't extend down over his top... if it was part of the tubing to his camelbak you would see it traveling all the way down to what is in his hand, but it doesn't.
also have a question about the shadow angles on each face but that could be positioning tho i'm still dubious
will have to drag out my laptop tomorrow and take a better look in full pshop
i've cropped the image to show the areas im most troubled by
@zenzen Wow, you have a keen eye! TS is getting nothing over on you :D Thank you for pointing that out.

LE will expose her tampering during the trial. All of her after the murder activity will hurt an 'it was an accident' defense. Gosh, is there no end to her need to deceive?

I'm a professional graphic designer, and I use photoshop all day, every day.
Creating designs, mock-ups for marketing & advertising, editing photos for clients, etc.
I see absolutely nothing out of the ordinary about this pic.
No tell-tale signs of "photoshopping" mistakes that most people make.

jmo
I second this. I’m a photographer & have done a lot of commercial graphic design. Sometimes light, sun, shadows, etc make things look different, even deformed. I’ve had clients ask to have things altered because of how they are naturally photographed.
What could have possibly been there that she could’ve wanted fixed anyway?

Speaking of heavy things (and of dimensional lumber) another thought about a 2x is that they're quite useful as ramps if trying to get something heavy into the back of a vehicle. Personally, I'd prefer a 2x6 or even a 2x8, but in a pinch one sometimes has to use what is on hand. Can't say this seems enormously likely in this case, but just a thought …

Taylor Swift
"Firework"
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

Oh, you're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

So don't let them take your life for granted
You're the only one who needs to rule your world
When life leave you feel empty and pained
Light on and show what you're worth

And baby you're a firework

Oh, You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own
Firework Lyrics by Taylor Swift

I’ve wondered G’s exact weight and height this whole time, 4’9 and 90 lbs seems so tiny to me for an 11 year old. If he was that size, then TS would have no problem moving him around.
I am 5’7 and 150 lbs, my baby is 12, he’s 5’4 and 135 lbs. I can still piggyback him with no problem, I did last weekend while we were fishing. If G were the size she says, he probably would fit in a suitcase or duffle bag of sorts. The poor baby, I hope to God he got a good throat punch on her, but I have a feeling he didn’t see the final act coming. I wonder if they checked her (TS) for scratches, bruises?? I’m also still somewhat delusional holding on to hope that he’ll just show up and be alive and well..

For some reason, it's easier to carry around humans on your back -- the piggyback thing -- than it is to carry that much weight in say, a bag or a suitcase. 90 pounds of dead weight would difficult (IMO) for someone as small as LS to lift to chest level to put over a fence or something.

If she moved the body on Monday, I have an inkling she would have had help doing so. Whom, I don't have a clue, but by then rigor mortis would have set in and she'd have a difficult time.

I'm still thinking a remote camping area with pit toilets. It'd be easier to put a body that size down a pit toilet and hope it biodegraded before camping season started.

Just thinking out loud.

I second this. I’m a photographer & have done a lot of commercial graphic design. Sometimes light, sun, shadows, etc make things look different, even deformed. I’ve had clients ask to have things altered because of how they are naturally photographed.
What could have possibly been there that she could’ve wanted fixed anyway?
Signs of abuse, bad bruising or cuts, broken finger?

I believe that photo was used on the "missing" poster, and that bothers me a bit -- not that it was used on the poster, but that it was taken the day before what we assume was horrific abuse, and just two days before Gannon was disappeared. It seems a bit too convenient.

For the most part, I'm willing to think that LS abused Gannon in a fit of rage on Sunday and that she abused him so badly she decided to finish him off on Monday.

But the photo stinks to high heaven of being "planned," and if LS was planning to do him in all along -- to me -- it's a much worse situation. It feels "off" somehow. Why not just take a photo of the kids? Why insert herself in the photo?

That photo bothers me.
She was trying to show Al that the kids love her and she's a good mother. AND she has to be the center of attention. JMO

Last edited:
Here is the Gannon Stauch Case Archive.
It is all updated except for the Restoration Church service files (I'll do later today).

Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Cellphones usually have link issues, so try this and scroll: Gannon Stauch

Justice For Gannon section will contain everything pertaining to stepmomster:
Justice For Gannon by amanda reckonwith

Cellphones may have link issues, try this and scroll: Gannon (from facebook)

This link may or may not be of help. It is the latest files I add (to any case archives, there are over 140)
It will always take you to whatever I did last.
amanda reckonwith on Photobucket

And... to answer a question I got on facebook... no, I do not earn any money or get paid to do this. It is a labor of love/hate.

Taylor Swift
"Firework"
Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting throught the wind
Wanting to start again

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in

Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing

Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you

And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

Oh, you're gonna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Baby you're a firework

So don't let them take your life for granted
You're the only one who needs to rule your world
When life leave you feel empty and pained
Light on and show what you're worth

And baby you're a firework

Oh, You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own
Firework Lyrics by Taylor Swift

Mind boggling this is posted on a lyric website but this is completely wrong. Katy Perry sings and co-wrote this song:

"Firework" is a song by American singer Katy Perry from her third studio album, Teenage Dream (2010). Perry co-wrote the song with Ester Dean and its producers Stargate and Sandy Vee.

Firework (song) - Wikipedia

Sorry about this but I just don’t like misinformation.

Search this channel on YouTube:

tecialynn2006

She appeared very carefree & fun with her daughter in this video. It might be a very nice memory for both of them (mom/daughter).

It did make me wonder if the video was supposed to just be her daughter singing & dancing, then she had to upstage her. That might be unfair snark from me.

When she is convicted, she will never be able to wear sunglasses again. All of those things she may have used as tools to assert power will be stripped away.

There goes that karma thang again.
She appeared very carefree & fun with her daughter in this video. It might be a very nice memory for both of them (mom/daughter).

It did make me wonder if the video was supposed to just be her daughter singing & dancing, then she had to upstage her. That might be unfair snark from me.

I thought the same thing. I will say it looks like they both were having fun and to me, it looks like they may have done this sort of thing more than once. They somewhat engage each other during this performance.

Poor Harley too.

I do wish her well. This whole thing is devastating on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member