Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and TS was sure to use an image including her own face which is larger than Gannons'.

Agree that it was odd to have her face on the poster. It also seems risky to me. Why would she want the public to associate her face with his the day he went missing? Wherever she went on Monday and even Tues, there had to be people around at least some of the time.
JMO

Why Some People Wear Sunglasses Indoors

• To intimidate others. This goes along with the previous point: Because sunglasses hide an individual's face, they can attempt to express power over others by hiding their emotional vulnerabilities.
Oh my. I had to wear prescription sunglasses inside for about six months. I didn't feel very powerful.

Mind boggling this is posted on a lyric website but this is completely wrong. Katy Perry sings and co-wrote this song:

"Firework" is a song by American singer Katy Perry from her third studio album, Teenage Dream (2010). Perry co-wrote the song with Ester Dean and its producers Stargate and Sandy Vee.

Firework (song) - Wikipedia

Sorry about this but I just don’t like misinformation.
I think the confusion is they both sing a firework song. I haven’t watched this YouTube channel. Really don’t care to so I don’t know which version was played there. I posted those lyrics because ironically it reminds me of Gannon. Moo

Why would she think at the time the picture was taken that she would even NEED sympathy?
Not when the photo was taken. When she CHOSE that pic for his missing poster. IMO when she took the picture she was trying to be the center of attention and show AS how much the kids liked/enjoyed/needed her. JMO

Hi all! Couldn't sleep last night so I started looking at Google maps, checking images of parks or trails he could be on. Scrolling up and down from various places trying to think of how all the driving could have played out with locations we either know(their home and the searches) and ones TS gave us(Castle Rock, exit 163). I found some parks that seemed promising at first, but after reading reviews and looking at pictures nothing looked promising to me, so for now I tend to think he is off a road in a secluded area that is mostly untraveled/undisturbed. Parks and trails I could find just seem too busy or have cameras. So many mentioned how people just let their dogs run freely. A dog would have found GS by now if she had put him under brush off a trail if people do allow dogs to roam freely at so many of these places I initially saw as possibilities.

What did strike me was she gave exit 163 in her interview. That puts her right in the area they were searching, specifically on County Line Rd which I know has been mentioned as a possibility when we saw them sifting snow in the area. Now, the interview was after we saw the searches, which means TS also saw those searches. So she felt she needed to T-splain something about the area. She knew they were either gonna find GS or evidence or pings. If the area was irrelevant she wouldn't have brought it up. I know she is a lying liar, but she only brings things up that she thinks she needs to explain to the public so she doesn't look bad. So she says "Yeah, I was in that area because I was lost. If they find anything it is because I was lost and stuff flew out of the truck, not because I was doing anything nefarious." That's where she came up with the "board" flying from the truck. She was trying to get ahead of any evidence. She seems to not understand that evidence doesn't lie and the court of public opinion means nothing. What matters is WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TECIA! So I do think the area they were searching is the right area. He is either still there and they couldn't find him with snow cover or he was and she used that rental to move him, but after thinking about her interview and the searches I am convinced they had it right and she definitely wasn't just "lost". She brought it up because something in that area is very incriminating to her. Real curious about where that rental can be tracked to. And as far as the odometer we have talked non-stop, could it have been set on trip mode and that is why we see it starting at 5? Just rhetorical thinking aloud on how far she could have possibly moved GS or if it is wrong then he has to still be in that area. I hope someone will find him soon, it is so hard to imagine how AS and LH feel everyday knowing their baby is out there somewhere. Bring Gannon Home!

I support your thinking!

Why would she think at the time the picture was taken that she would even NEED sympathy?

Exactly!

I personally would have cropped myself out of the photo or just picked a different one from the days surrounding the disappearance.

That poster is very very telling in hindsight analysis.

Wonder if the prosecution will show it in their opening?

Yes if the perp is 250 lbs and the victim a little kid. Just finding it hard to believe she can “accidentally” kill someone who is not much smaller than her. It must have happened fast or he’d have had a chance to fight back or run. And what type of woman “punches” someone. Do you guys think it was a punch, or an object she hit him with, or what?
Happens all the time. A hefty push, shove, or punch and the receiver falls and hits a table, bed frame or any other hard thing.

I'm having a day when I wonder how any of this can even be true. Poor, poor little boy. How does anybody hurt and murder a child and then live with it? Such evilness.
Just thinking a lot about Gannon and his family, and how horrible this really is. I just can't imagine what his parents are going through. I hope he'll be found soon. Maybe that would help with the grief, but I don't know if anything can.

I kind of think she wasn't sleeping a whole lot during that 1st week.

Her mind had to be spinning as fast as the wheels on all those vehicles she pulled in and out of the driveway with from Saturday until she left the Springs.

Adrenalin?

Still trying to catch up here, but early comments were that a "friend" created that flyer, not TS. I don't know if it was ever confirmed one way or another.

jmo

Maybe it was the same person that came to get Gannon that was known to LE from day #1 o_O
Regardless, it's a bizarre flyer that is in no way designed to be helpful in finding Gannon!

MOO

I believe that photo was used on the "missing" poster, and that bothers me a bit -- not that it was used on the poster, but that it was taken the day before what we assume was horrific abuse, and just two days before Gannon was disappeared. It seems a bit too convenient.

For the most part, I'm willing to think that LS abused Gannon in a fit of rage on Sunday and that she abused him so badly she decided to finish him off on Monday.

But the photo stinks to high heaven of being "planned," and if LS was planning to do him in all along -- to me -- it's a much worse situation. It feels "off" somehow. Why not just take a photo of the kids? Why insert herself in the photo?

That photo bothers me.
Pre-meditation is not required for the charge of Murder 1.
BUT... i do feel it was premeditated.
This is relevant because it might assist with search locations.
Narrow it down further to places she previously visited, a lot more than GOG.
She disposed of Gannon in a place she knew.
I think it's likely his cause of death is possibly the same as his disposal.
-a push from a high place to his death.
-the use of the 4wd to access that spot.
-a finite amount of time, a finite amount of tracks off the road she said she traveled.

Does that not narrow down possible locations considerably?
Does any local person, or a person that is really good with maps have any ideas based upon above?
Forget hire car for now. Let's try working out the possibilities.

Not a lawyer, but I think there’s very little room for deals. Her crime is heinous and made more so because her victim is a child, and she poses a risk to others, so I can’t see parole, ever. I also don’t think that would be an incentive. It’s too far off in the future and as we saw in Kansas, she just simply wants off altogether. Now. Because she’s special.

The DP isn’t a bargaining tool. She could be offered a prison closer to her family, but that’s probably not enough to motivate her. Her goal is getting away with it. She’s used to making all the deals and deciding the terms. She could surprise us, or her lawyer might convince her to talk, but not revealing his location is her last shred of control.

I was also pondering if a "deal" moving her closer to her family would be the one that would be used for bargaining.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that they may also agree to drop any possible charges against a person that she loves for helping to cover up or destroy evidence.

I am not saying that anyone helped her..it is a hypothetical.

AMOO JMO MOO

DBM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads