Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Tricia has said members can only discuss what TS said in the phone call on the DWAP youtube. That means no discussing the female interviewer or DWAP himself. Obviously TS discusses Petco in the call, so that opens Petco up for discussion.

Also, for some reason, a few members seem to have misinterpreted something about what is now allowed. The video re TS and Gannon on the Saturday night (candle/carpet issue) is STILL off limits as it originated in TS' social media which is no longer available.

PetCo is ok re: call. See above message.

I can see her spitefully doing it but I hope Colorado has something in place for an ex that murdered your child and is in prison on Murder One. IMO
A similar case, although the SM has yet to be charged, is the Kyron Horman case. His dad immediately filed for divorce and got custody of their daughter. Kyron has never been found. I'm not sure if she was awarded spousal support in their divorce or if she asked for it tho.

Are we allowed to talk about PetCo now?
Who knows, I can’t keep it straight. Apparently because TS mentioned Petco in that phone conversation, we can bring it up now.

I think it’s a trick cuz we got told the next person who brings it up will go to WS jail for an undetermined amount of time.

yes. they are. Spousal support is not common for short term marriages. Especially for someone well educated like TS.
I didn't even think of that! I divorced in 2003, after almost 8 years...had I waited 6 months I would qualify a alimony....so, yeah, I'd be surprised if she was able to be considered. How long were they married? I thought two years but now I'm thinking a bit longer...

I can see her spitefully doing it but I hope Colorado has something in place for an ex that murdered your child and is in prison on Murder One. IMO
If she is pro se (representing herself) for the divorce, AS will have an advantage. I'm unaware of the divorce process when the spouse is incarcerated.

I , as well as others, went into literal shock as the Frazee trial carried on.

The "please stop!" evidence threw me over the edge that night.

We are going to see this very thing in this trial.
:0(
Yes and the arrest Warrants in Jennifer’s case were eye opening as well - LE really can track everything
jMO

Has this press release been posted yet? We may be getting lots of answers very soon...

"A consortium of news organizations Monday asked an El Paso County District Court judge to unseal the affidavit that outlines why authorities arrested Letecia Stauch in the death of her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

A motion filed by media attorney Steve Zansberg notes that Stauch’s lawyer opposes the unsealing of the probable cause affidavit, but the district attorney’s office does not."

(ETA: The link in the quote takes you right to the motion.)

News organizations ask court to unseal arrest affidavit for stepmother facing murder charge | Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition

Last edited:
Local media file motion to unseal Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KDVR) — FOX31 and Channel 2 joined a large group of Colorado media organizations requesting Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit be unsealed.

The motion was filed Monday afternoon by Denver-based attorney Steven D. Zansberg. It requests the court orders the affidavit to be unsealed.

Zansberg requested the court allow the media petitioners to be heard on the matter “at the earliest practical time.”
Continued at link

I am still ASTOUNDED by her giving that interview with her BACK TO THE CAMERA! Only someone with something to hide does that. If my kid/stepkid/friends kid whoever was MISSING I wouldn't GAF what I looked like on TV and I'd WANT to look right into the camera and plead for them to be coming home. But we all suspect why she didn't.
I have never seen anything like that "Cousin It" interview. That's a NEW LOW. TERRIBLE. I wish I could hug Gannons poor parents..
I can't remember the specifics, but Scott Peterson avoided camera time at first bc he didn't want his mistress to recognize him.

Local media file motion to unseal Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KDVR) — FOX31 and Channel 2 joined a large group of Colorado media organizations requesting Letecia Stauch’s arrest affidavit be unsealed.

The motion was filed Monday afternoon by Denver-based attorney Steven D. Zansberg. It requests the court orders the affidavit to be unsealed.

Zansberg requested the court allow the media petitioners to be heard on the matter “at the earliest practical time.”
Continued at link

Does the media ever win tho? Bad if it jeopardizes the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Best Online Jewellery Mar