Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I understand. I think people use the term loosely to describe certain characteristics and everyone has a different perception of what the word 'narcissistic' means.

I do think it applies to many criminals, though, especially murderers.

Imo

I think you're right, the Mayo Clinic gives a good description of people who have NPD.

Caught back up (thanks for the Media thread reminder) and am catching up as remains are found 45ish minutes away...hopefully it is him, so his family can finally lay him to rest.

As for catching up -I really wish I knew the additional footage that RD had. That footage has to be the key to AS breaking down when watching it with him.

It's about an hour south along 1-25 from CO Springs to Pueblo. It would be the opposite direction of town from the known search locations, which were mostly north of the family home.
If it is Gannon (which I don’t think it is), we’ll have a decent idea fairly soon.

There would be law enforcement agencies present, that have no business being there.

I want him to be found so bad, but my heart breaks every time there is a body found in the news.

I've often thought after we found out about the rental that she may have moved him. After realizing she was wearing her watch and knowing they would find him after getting her GPS data, she rented the car to move him before too many eyes were on here, and what is a better place than the complete opposite direction than you lead the investigators. And that Pueblo is. But, the other side of that coin is, wouldn't we have seen searching down there considering the rental, pretty sure, had gps?

I'm assuming that upon first getting home after his son was missing, AS would take a look around the house & garage. He'd look for what Gannon might have taken with him. Even though TS initially said Gannon left to walk to a friend's house, I'm thinking AS would've noticed pretty darn fast if Gannon's bike was missing. As a parent, that would be one of the first things I would think to check if my kid "ran away." JMO

Nope, the whole bike story was just smoke & mirrors. It did meet some criteria & purpose for TS though:
-She needed an explanation for taking the truck beside the BS about mileage on her SUV.
Enter the bike story & hauling used sports equipment to Play It Again Sports! She may have
taken a bat or some "used" items in the bed of the truck, but not to go to PIAS!
-Image/Public Perception= Aren't I the best most thoughtful wife to be out buying a
Valentine gift (bike) for my husband?

MOO

Your post made me think about the previous evening (Monday). I believe TS and AS were in frequent contact via messenger or text while he was gone. AS was the one "in charge" of whether Gannon went to a friend's house and it was customary for TS to share all information about Gannon's whereabouts with AS.

TS calls AS about Gannon's disappearance sometime around 6 pm on Monday (I'm guessing). We know she called 911 around 6:55, but I believe she had had intense conversations with AS before that.

If as AS says, Gannon followed the "street light rule," then he should have come home around 5:30 pm. I guess they were accustomed to letting Gannon play on his street without much supervision, counting on him to come back at a sensible time. AS would have been told by TS that Gannon left home around 3:15 for a "friend's house." AS has to have freaked out that Gannon isn't home at dusk. And that TS has no clue where he went. I don't think she'd made up the story about a mysterious stranger or companion at that point.

That's when AS must have gotten a big chill of panic.

How can it be that TS has no clue which friend's house? Has TS gone to every house nearby (surely she knows which houses have kids close by? If not, what is possibly the explanation for that?)? AS says he begins to text every friend of Gannon's that he knows about, but wouldn't AS be incredibly upset that TS did not, herself, organize an early search?

HH and TS could have gone up and down the street, calling for Gannon and door knocking. I don't think they did that. At any rate, if TS wanted to bolster a story of her own innocence, she would have described all her heroic actions to find Gannon on Monday night - and she never does. She evades the entire topic.

MSM reports that some in the neighborhood searched for Gannon on Monday night. There is an active Nextdoor community in the neighborhood, etc. But TS never mentions searching, despite all her attempts to come out of this smelling like a rose.

AS immediately makes arrangements to come back to CS. That must have been a really difficult 12 hour period for him. Why did TS wait until around 6:30 to call him? How does she not know exactly where Gannon went? It's a school night, he was supposed to be home sick. Why is he out playing?

TS tells AS that Gannon's phone contained a recent search about "can my parents track me on my phone." This is her "proof" that Gannon is a runaway. So TS probably tells AS that when she didn't see Gannon outside and he hadn't come home, that she called him on his phone, but learned he had left his phone at home. He appears to have run away. So the two of them decide that TS should call 911 and report him as a runaway, but AS is already suspicious. Why would Gannon run away? AS knows nothing about the events of Sunday (that are gradually leaking out, with a kind of media black hole around the events of late Sunday evening). But AS has to suspect that Gannon must have had a reason to rise up off his sick bed and run away. Without his phone. Why was Gannon feeling so desperate?

Next morning, AS arrives to find that TS has inexplicably rented a car (when they have three available at the house). Does she leave his truck at the airport (so that he can't tell that she used it)? He must have been quite suspicious. If his truck was still at the house, then he probably wondered why she was driving it and why things in the back were rearranged, compared to when he left on Saturday.

AS arrives home and sees that Gannon's bike is missing. Some of his electronics are missing (but apparently, not his backpack?) Gannon rode off on his bike, holding a Switch? Without his phone? Unlikely. Gannon probably didn't ride his bike when he was just going a few houses down. AS checks again with all of Gannon's friends and finds that no one saw him on Monday. Neither HH or Laina remembers seeing Gannon on Monday, either (moo).

Laina is probably acting strangely and may be reluctant to give up all information she has (which is plenty). I think TS left the family home right after AS arrived and certainly by the time LH arrives later in the day. She may have slept in that rental car. AS and LH talk to the police and TS is a main topic. TS seems strangely unconcerned about Gannon's disappearance and everything she says lacks convincing detail. Neighbors talk to AS with their suspicions. Some of them saw strange activity around the house on Sunday night and some were aware of various goings-on, on Monday morning.

We now know that LE considered TS a suspect as early as Tuesday. Before RD's video is known. I believe LE asked her not to leave the area (and at some point, processed her as a POI, taking her cheek swab and her fingerprints, and eventually, her passport, impounding all vehicles involved, and telling her not to leave the area). IMO.

T: “My mentality is to always think next step. (this is a truth) Ok, I’ve already gotten over who would have done and why (lie). And I put that behind me (lie) cause I’ve been in that mode for WEEKS (lie) trying to figure out who I can punish for doin this (truth).”

See my explanation below describing in detail how I know these statements are truths versus lies.

(Now if you’re mentality is always one step ahead then why think about who you can punish for weeks AND why did you wait so long to try & flee?????!!!!??!!)

Also, she says “that hurts” many times in the call. When she said this phrase, the speed of her voice - essentially it interrupts the flow/fluidity, additionally her pitch that she uses, her tone & inflection when she says that phrase “that hurts” is off. These are tell tale signs that she’s lying.

Also it should be noted that when she felt attacked, when asked very poignant questions, her voice, her speech sped up. I know it kind of sounds contradictory when I just said that her voice slowed down when she said the phrase “it hurts” versus what I am saying right now about how someone’s voice/speech speeds up when they’re nervous, it’s not contradictory. These are little nuances that are taken into consideration when deciphering what is normal & what isn’t. Basically the differences between truth & lies from any given person. All of these things (& more) need to be taken into consideration when someone is decoding what someone has said.

if you go back and listen again knowing these things you will hear that there are bits of truth throughout the recording.

It is my impression that once she feels satisfied having answered a question or rather given enough of a word salad to address [not really addressing the questions though] her voice speed changes & she in her mind relaxes again. It is during these times that tiny truths come out. For reference if she go back towards the beginning of the call when she is talking about the custody situation and the guardian Leitem she is much slower with her speed when she’s talking about those things and that’s because those things are truths versus later in the car she is flustered, she feels attacked and she is scrambling for answers and these so-called answers are the lies. MOO.

I still have about 23 minutes to go. I just wanted to share these few points bc they jumped out to me. And I felt that I should explain some of this stuff in detail.

Stay tuned. There is more to come!

If it is Gannon (which I don’t think it is), we’ll have a decent idea fairly soon.

There would be law enforcement agencies present, that have no business being there.

Yeah, I'm also leaning towards this not being Gannon. I doubt she would've dumped him in downtown Pueblo, and I also doubt that she would've dumped him anywhere upstream in the Arkansas drainage.

And she said she couldn’t fly without it. What? Of course you can. Where is she trying to fly to.
It depends on whether or not she has a REAL ID. In my state, not everyone has one yet because my state hasn't been compliant for a while.

Of course, with the nonsense that she spews, that probably isn't the reason at all. She just wanted people to realize how "persecuted" she has been by law enforcement even though they never ever ever considered her a suspect. </sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon