Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They believe this is a woman that was killed by her piece of crap son last year.
Posted 24 minutes ago:
“UPDATE: Police still have to investigate further, but tell 11 News they believe the remains could be Maria Cuevas-Garcia, who was allegedly killed last year by her son.

BREAKING: Pueblo police confirm human remains were found on the south bank of the Arkansas River near the 200 block of Howard. We have a crew on the way and will update here and on kktv.com as we learn more.” (BBM)
KKTV 11 News

“UPDATE: Police still have to investigate further, but tell 11 News they believe the remains could be Maria Cuevas-Garcia, who was allegedly killed last year by her son.

BREAKING: Pueblo police confirm human remains were found on the south bank of the Arkansas River near the 200 block of Howard. We have a crew on the way and will update here and on kktv.com as we learn more.”
KKTV 11 News

I couldn’t recall her name or many of the details, but this was my first thought when I saw it was in Pueblo.

BREAKING: Pueblo police confirm human remains were found on the south bank of the Arkansas River near the 200 block of Howard. We have a crew on the way and will update here and on kktv.com as we learn more.”
KKTV 11 News

Isn't this the woman in question? I think she was found last year.

Family reflects on woman found dead in Pueblo dumpster

It depends on whether or not she has a REAL ID. In my state, not everyone has one yet because my state hasn't been compliant for a while.

Of course, with the nonsense that she spews, that probably isn't the reason at all. She just wanted people to realize how "persecuted" she has been by law enforcement even though they never ever ever considered her a suspect. </sarcasm>

REAL ID compliance isn't enforced for flying until October 1 of this year. Chances are she already has one, though, as DoD facilities and military bases have already started enforcing compliance. If AS had to get one, chances are they did it together.

While growing up quite a while ago, lol think way last century, the term always meant "someone who always looks at themselves in a mirror". IE the Homecoming Queen, the girls you dislike in 7th grade, movie stars, politician's wives, the cute boy in 8th grade who ignored you and thought he was such a hotshot.

Now it covers all the comment sections on SM, mean boyfriends, ex-husbands, nasty girlfriends, criminals, Chris Watts (according to some), Shan'ann Watts (according to others), commentators towards other commentators. It's basically the first thing said in a new case, and continues on and on.

I don't mean you or anyone else on WS, but that explains why I myself am just not going to decide who is and who isn't. And I've had lots of experience with mean sickos.
Yes, that's where the term originated! In Greek mythology, it was said that Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection while gazing at himself in a pool of water.

Sometimes I think all teenagers are narcissistic.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member