Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the motion to unseal the arrest affidavit, this jumped out at me:

"To date, the public has been denied access to the affidavit of probable cause that were filed in the County Court on February 28, 2020, which prompted County Court Judge Ann Maria Rotolo to issue the arrest warrant for the Defendant." https://coloradofoic.org/wp-content...Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-with-exhibits.pdf

I realize I could be reading this incorrectly, but it appears to state that they (LE) already suspected her of disappearing Gannon on the 28th, the very next day after he went missing.
The 28th of January would have been the next day.

Although I do believe they did suspect her by then.

Agree.
MOO the reality is going to be more pathetic than diabolical.

Oh, I respectfully but strongly disagree with that assessment.

I think when the facts of this case are revealed, diabolical won't even begin to describe her actions.

Evil isn't pathetic.
It's a chillingly powerful force.

I think when we all finally learn the truth of how cruelly GS suffered at this monster's hands, we'll wish we hadn't.

I don't believe for one second that this was her first time terrorizing and hurting him.

She saved the worst for last.

Don't expect anything less than a horror story.

Because that's what we're going to hear.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes, that's where the term originated! In Greek mythology, it was said that Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection while gazing at himself in a pool of water.

Sometimes I think all teenagers are narcissistic.

Imo
The devil certainly is. Saying “I will” five times got him cast down.
Kelsey Berreth’s brutal & tragic murder by Patrick Frazee was so unimaginable than no amount of speculation could have prepared me for the before, during and after.
Here’s to hoping LS serves a similar fate!
Here’s to hoping that poor Gannon didn’t endure anything similar and/or anything as horrific as to what Kelsey did. Or anything worse.

I think one reason we tend to want our boyfriends.girlfriends, or stepparents , or close friends to watch our children, rather than a bonded caretaker, is because our kids know our boyfriend, neighbour or best friend already and are more comfortable than they might be with the average stranger. JMO

It's also usually cheaper or free and mostly more convenient. Most of the time, these relationships are safer alternatives. Abuse happens with bonded caretakers as well.

So the remains found in Pueblo were confirmed not to be Gannon, but I still think there’s a valid chance he may be located down there somewhere. I said this many threads ago, but there are many places in Pueblo where you could conceivably dump a body and have it go unnoticed, at least for a little while. Pueblo West and the County both have very vast, remote areas of empty land.

So the remains found in Pueblo were confirmed not to be Gannon, but I still think there’s a valid chance he may be located down there somewhere. I said this many threads ago, but there are many places in Pueblo where you could conceivably dump a body and have it go unnoticed, at least for a little while. Pueblo West and the County both have very vast, remote areas of empty land.

I agree with you 100%. I have also mentioned Canon City several times in different threads. I believe either are strong possibilities. But I also need to believe that LE has tuned into the areas they are searching for a darn good reason.

And this is exactly why I don't like skipping even a page let alone an entire thread. Would somebody mind letting me know without getting themselves in trouble which video were not allowed to discuss? I'm pretty sure the video TS took Sunday night before his disappearance is ok because she released that. So it must be another one I missed. Ugh, I apologize!

Oh, I respectfully but strongly disagree with that assessment.

I think when the facts of this case are revealed, diabolical won't even begin to describe her actions.

Evil isn't pathetic.
It's a chillingly powerful force.

I think when we finally learn the truth of how cruelly GS suffered at this monster's hands, we'll wish we hadn't.

I don't think this was her first time terrorizing and hurting him.

She saved the worst for last.

Don't expect anything less than a horror story.

Because that's what we're going to hear.

JMO.
I agree.
I'm thinking of his parents and I wonder if they know already?
I prefer if they do, but I'm not at all sure that is the case?

And this is exactly why I don't like skipping even a page let alone an entire thread. Would somebody mind letting me know without getting themselves in trouble which video were not allowed to discuss? I'm pretty sure the video TS took Sunday night before his disappearance is ok because she released that. So it must be another one I missed. Ugh, I apologize!
Nothing pertaining to TS’s FB page can be discussed because it was deleted before her arrest and so no longer exists to reference.

I would love to know LS's reaction to the news that human remains were found today. It would just be interesting, imo. I'm mostly glad today's find was not Gannon... even after hoping for so long that he be found. I was surprised at the dread I felt before hearing it was an adult. I imagine Landen went through something similar, but worse if/when she heard the news.

Also, when he is found, I really hope LS is made to look at the recovery photos. I hate that all the people involved in recovery and the resulting autopsies are exposed to such horrific sights. It must be so gut-wrenching. Even more so when it is a child.

OT but it really angered me that Chris Watts got out of seeing his babies after they were found by pleading guilty. I'm thankful other family members didn't have to sit through a trial and see the horror, but I wish someone would have forced him to look at the photos. If officials have to have those images seared into their memories, the murderer should too, imo.

I agree.
I'm thinking of his parents and I wonder if they know already?
I prefer if they do, but I'm not at all sure that is the case?

I think they will learn a lot of the details before the public hears them in the courtroom, but, no, I very much doubt the DA will have shared the specific facts of the case with LH or AS yet.

Above all, the DA needs to protect the integrity of the prosecution's case.

I think that's one of the reasons DDA Allen said that he would ask GS's family to have patience, and pointed out that this would likely be a long, drawn-out process.

JMO.

Last edited:
Nothing pertaining to TS’s FB page can be discussed because it was deleted before her arrest and so no longer exists to reference.
Ok, Thank you for letting me know.

So, anything she released herself is off limits then because by the time she was an actual named POI has been deleted. Hmmm ok. Glad I asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member