Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she stopped at Petco to get something she needed or to stash her Apple Watch/gannons phone. I think she “reportedly” looked out the windows because Gannon was in the truck and she didn’t want him escaping. She cane back later and made a cover purchase to collect her items. I think she would have never mentioned PETCo if the tape from RD didn’t exist. It’s really not normal to go to the same pet store twice in one day (not in your own neighborhood either).

This ^ is what I believe happened with the multiple Petco trips. She’s making sure that a subdued Gannon is not getting out of the truck and possibly has stashed a phone in the back of items on a shelf. Then returns later for the phone.

MOO

Is she present at the divorce hearing, because HER HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!! She'll go from 0-60 in no time flat and will rant about how much she's done for AS & his family and how it's everyone else's fault.

Seriously, she needs to have those handcuffs triple checked for tightness that day! :D
Maybe hogtied might be a better option ?
W/a mouth gag so no one has to listen to her ?
Otoh, maybe let her talk and reveal more truth behind her lies ?

So
Lots of info from LS interview sources.
Can someone tell me that this is the itinetary she asserts for 1/27:

Mandan Dr.
to N. Nevada Petco

N. Nevada Petco
to Castle Rock Play it Again

Castle Rock Play it Again
to N. Nevada Petco

N.Nevada Petco
To Mandan Dr.

Did we ever hear she actually went to PIAS? She said she DID go to Petco. I only recall ever hearing her say she was going to PIAS... It's hard to tell with T-speak. If it were not for alleged independent corroboration about Petco, I wouldn't necessarily believe that, either. JMO

But, a judge can use his common sense and place the matter on hold till trial ends. This is the killing of a child.

Maybe. I don't know. The end of the trial will likely be years from now anyway.

But what I don't think a judge can do is rule TS isn't entitled to support because she killed GS or even because she is accused of doing that. And it seemed that was being suggested as an option for the judge. That an accusation was enough to rule for no support.

JMO

But what I don't think a judge can do is rule TS isn't entitled to support because she killed GS or even because she is accused of doing that. And it seemed that was being suggested as an option for the judge. That an accusation was enough to rule for no support.

JMO

I suppose that could be put on delay till a future date and give him a divorce now. Spousal support isn't common anymore, especially in 'short term' marriages and currently the taxpayers of the great state of Colorado are supporting her.

Gannon is my hero! Going to be gruesome, Finding Gannon is where I want to focus, tired of SEWS... temps in my area never stay below 32f, for any length of time, in CS, is it likely his body would already be in suspended decomp, or have temps fluctuated to the point That he is likely to be preserved w/ relatively... I live in in a rural area, and buzzards perform a necessary and natural function, stripping deer carcasses on side of road, takes very few days. it is fairly obvious what is happening, sooo, The question is this, as temps warm up, has that period of time to look for these birds already passed, or is it just beginning... this is not meant to be ghoulish, but rather to eliminate this aspect, IOW If Gannon is out in the open wouldn’t this have already drawn attention to his body? especially if she tried to make things look like accident, no matter how the locals try to explain the winter aspects to me, difficult, ie to my knowledge I have only had one instance of ground being too frozen to dig, w/o snow on ground. and never for any long period of time

Last summer in Manitoba when the RCMP were looking for the two teen killers of Chynna Dease from South Carolina and Lucas Fowler from Australia, it was a native tracker who noticed the ravens circling. He told them to look there and that is where they were found.

Perhaps with the spring thaw more locals would watch and be aware of the large birds circling. It might give them a clue. I hate to even say that but it part of nature's cycle. MOO

I have seen nothing that indicates that she actually went to Castle Rock, as opposed to saying that she planned to go to Castle Rock. Lorson Ranch to Castle Rock is 68 minutes and possibly longer since you are going through the dreaded GAP construction. I think the babble about Castle Rock is a red herring because why else would one be in South Douglas County?

I've wondered the same thing. That drive between COS and Castle Rock is brutal right now. I would probably avoid it if there were perfectly good bicycles to be had in COS. Especially with a sick kid in the car (so many details that literally make my head explode!!!) Could very well just be an excuse to explain being in South DougCo.

JMO
JMO, it is enough for a judge to refuse spousal support. But I do not know Colorado law. I believe any judge will go through the law books looking for a way to smack her down in court.

I suppose that could be put on delay till a future date and give him a divorce now. Spousal support isn't common anymore, especially in 'short term' marriages and currently the taxpayers of the great state of Colorado are supporting her.
They're in 2 separate courts with 2 separate judges. I would think the divorce and spousal support would be in one court and the criminal holding and who's paying for that support is another.

I've wondered the same thing. That drive between COS and Castle Rock is brutal right now. I would probably avoid it if there were perfectly good bicycles to be had in COS. Especially with a sick kid in the car (so many details that literally make my head explode!!!) Could very well just be an excuse to explain being in South DougCo.
Unless she was buying the bike from someone on Craig’s List, there’s no reason to go to Castle Rock for a bike, even if, as another poster stated, there is a nice bike shop downtown. There are lots of nice bike shops here, much closer, where you could drag a sick kid. That Petco is about the least convenient one she could find to go to from her house. There are two PIAS stores in the Springs. Her whole story is bunk, IMO.

JMO, it is enough for a judge to refuse spousal support. But I do not know Colorado law. I believe any judge will go through the law books looking for a way to smack her down in court.

Well, we'll see. But I'm not sure any state law will say accusation of crime = guilty of crime. And I hope we don't have judges who want to "smack down" people the first time they
appear in their courtrooms. That really wouldn't benefit us as a society. We do claim to operate under a rule of law/equal justice for all approach.

JMO

Wow! Go away for a weekend and come back to more.

That phone call...so much to unpack and most of you have already done a good job of it. I listened to it in the background while I worked, so may have missed some details, but the three big items that stuck with me:

1.) LS is simply low class. From her grammar to her speech patterns to her defiant lies upon lies. I think I've heard her triple contradict herself now.

You know what else is low class? Telling a stranger your household income, especially when it is likely inflated. Maybe LS was talking about the total income she's managed to string together in her entire adult life, given her patchy employment history.

2.) The Laina vs Gannon dynamic. Laina thought of them more of a family because she was so young when she came to live with AS and LS. Gannon did not and LS admits it. Very telling.

3.) Finally, Petco! Except she really doesn't want to talk about it, does she? Even though the only reason anyone knows she was there was because she was so up front and honest and told the cops because she didn't have her phone on her. If I recall she even said she suggested to the police that they pull the surveillance. So much to wrap my head around on this one, but I'm leaning that it is significant, even if this is the first thing she hasn't "pre-splained".

The neighbor of Colorado boy Gannon Stauch, who recorded footage of the child leaving home with his stepmother the day he disappeared, says that he gave the correct dates of the videos, despite the stepmother’s insistence that he may not have.

<snip>

CrimeOnline spoke with Drayton regarding the date of the security footage. Drayton said he not only was he absolutely sure that Stauch left with Gannon on January 27 and returned home alone, but the video footage was given to the FBI with the dates and time stamps attached.

Drayton then provided CrimeOnline with security footage taken on Sunday, January 26.

“I was looking back and I saw them, and they were outside Sunday playing. It was before Monday,” Drayton said. “She backed up and said, ‘Gannon you get on this side, Laina you get on the other side,’ because I could hear what they were saying. My camera picks up sound and everything. I got them coming. I got him getting out of the car Sunday and running to the house. He was perfectly fine.”

Drayton said the following morning, however, Gannon could barely walk.

Drayton added that there is a lot more footage that has not been shown publicly, that was handed over to authorities.

“Nobody offered me any money. I didn’t release the tapes. News media released it. They were told not to but they released it…I guess she didn’t realize that I had a camera, but the FBI came and recorded [the footage] I guess from Saturday until that whole week. So they know everything she done from that Saturday until that following Saturday.”

‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE]

Bless that man, for his efforts and for holding his tongue... I can only hope he wasn't reading here, or anywhere else on the Internet for that matter, as others (including Tecia) accused him of pecuniary interest... being a glory hog seeking press... possible involvement... etc., etc. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member