Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow she will be formally charged. I’m not sure if she will enter a plea or not, but it will no doubt be “not guilty” if she does.

It’s the preliminary hearing where the DA presents enough probable cause to move forward. That’s when we should learn the most.

I hope they set a day for that tomorrow (it’s usually around a month after the arraignment).
http://www.coloradodefenders.us/wp-...e-to-the-colorado-criminal-justice-system.pdf

So, looking at the process in Colorado.

this will be 2nd advisement hearing, the next hearing will be to set bond, then the preliminary hearing (DA presents case and evidence to back up charges) and then the arraignment, where TS will declare how she is pleading.

...Actually many of us have very sensitive hearts and the only reason we can stand any of it...

And Gannon's fate is the reason some of us cannot take this thread for long, and have to back off for a bit. I can't stand to think about what the arrest affidavit is going to reveal.
It will be heart rending. :(

Never mind the thread, I have to leave the site after some of these cases! This is gut wrenching, heart breaking stuff that’s discussed here. I commend those who stay and contribute so much but geez, we are dealing with the low life’s of this world committing horrendous crimes. Ive found myself spending way too much time thinking about these cases and find it’s good to take a break from time to time.

Best wishes, thanks for all everyone does here.

...Actually many of us have very sensitive hearts and the only reason we can stand any of it...

And Gannon's fate is the reason some of us cannot take this thread for long, and have to back off for a bit. I can't stand to think about what the arrest affidavit is going to reveal.
It will be heart rending. :(

Never mind the thread, I have to leave the site after some of these cases! This is gut wrenching, heart breaking stuff that’s discussed here. I commend those who stay and contribute so much but geez, we are dealing with the low life’s of this world committing horrendous crimes. Ive found myself spending way too much time thinking about these cases and find it’s good to take a break from time to time.

Best wishes to you too.
You are welcome to return any time you like.
It is indeed heartbreaking...
I ask myself too if we achieve anything, really..
I ask others the same question.

Maybe we help share the burden a little.

Gannon captured hearts and minds and I found myself catapulted in here.

I wish with all my heart we could find him so his mom can have him back, that is all, really.
The more heads the better.

Namaste.

I’m in Larimer Co., over two hours away, and can’t imagine this area was even on her mind.

Agree. This area seems far.

Bald Mountain is in the search area, in Douglas county. It's off exit 163.

I wonder if she "went to go talk to someone named HH at the Petco, about some directions she needed to get on the DL... because she left her phone lawlz." I wonder how far HH's work is from that Petco and if the times in question coincide with HH's lunch break?!

On a lighter note, look at "America the Beautiful Park" in Colorado Springs. The fountain totally looks like a Sonic Loop.

Wednesday, March 11th:
*First Appearance (Arraignment) Hearing (@ 4pm MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs, not found) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin & Letecia Lynn Hunt (36) arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. Held without bond.
Monday, 1/27/90 left home on foot around 3:15 p.m. to go play at a friend's house, his stepmother said, but never came home. LE calling him a runaway because allegedly the last search on his phone was “can my parents track me if my phone is off.” His phone was left at the house. A little after 10 p.m. on Tuesday, 1/28/20 the El Paso County Sheriff's Office showed up at Gannon's home. Law enforcement walked up to the home & appeared to be searching in the backyard with flashlights. The garage door was opened and a car was pulled out. On Monday, 2/3/20, Roderrick Drayton, a neighbor of Stauch’s, shared surveillance video from his home that captured footage of what he says shows Gannon & his stepmother, Leticia Stauch, getting into a red truck in the driveway of their Colorado Springs home on Monday, Jan. 27 @ 10:13am – the day the boy went missing. The video later, Drayton said, shows the truck returning hours later (@ 2:19pm) but with only the stepmother appearing to get out.
3/2/20 Update: Stepmother, Letecia Stauch, arrested on suspicion of murder in Myrtle Beach, SC. Charges: 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse leading to death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with evidence. Held without bond. Extradition hearing appearance via jail video on 3/3/20.
3/3/20 Update: The judge told LS that she is a fugitive. The judge also warned her about talking, after she claimed the date on whatever paper he has, is wrong. Stauch waives extradition. Colorado has 20 days to get her. Multiple Colorado LE officers were in Myrtle Beach on Monday for Stauch’s arrest. Arrest affidavit under seal. Arrived in Colorado Springs at 10am 3/5/20. 3/4/20 Update: As of 5 p.m. she was booked into the Saline County jail in Kansas, being transported back to CO. by car. TS's attorney has already filed a petition for the arrest warrant to remain sealed to the public, block all media coverage & have the trial remain closed to the public. 3/5/20: LS has left Saline County Jail at 2:54 am and is in transit. She may face new charges after reportedly attacking a deputy during the extradition process. Letecia slipped out of her handcuffs in the back of her transport vehicle from South Carolina to Colorado & reportedly attacked a deputy. Sources tell 11 News the deputy was taken to the hospital with injuries. That's why her transport was suddenly stopped and that's why Letecia was jailed in Kansas for about 12 hours. Request for expanded media coverage filed by KOAA-TV for the advisement potentially scheduled for 3/5 @ 1:30pm. The defense filed an objection which the Court has considered. The Court grants the request for media coverage. Frist appearance (arraignment) hearing on 3/11 @ 4pm.
3/5/20 Update: Stauch appeared in court via jail video. She was advised of charges she was arrested on but filing of formal charges will take place March 11 at 4 p.m. She will be present in the courthouse that day. She is being held without bond.
3/6/20 Update: Gannon's father, Eugene (Al) Stauch, filed a petition for dissolution of marriage on Thursday, 3/5/20. Setting hearing on 3/17.

3/9/20 Update: FOX31 & Channel 2 joined a large group of Colorado media organizations requesting Stauch’s arrest affidavit be unsealed. The motion was filed Monday afternoon by Denver-based attorney Steven D. Zansberg. It requests the court orders the affidavit to be unsealed. Zansberg requested the court allow the media petitioners to be heard on the matter “at the earliest practical time.”

I wonder if she "went to go talk to someone named HH at the Petco, about some directions she needed to get on the DL... because she left her phone lawlz." I wonder how far HH's work is from that Petco and if the times in question coincide with HH's lunch break?!

On a lighter note, look at "America the Beautiful Park" in Colorado Springs. The fountain totally looks like a Sonic Loop.

Who is HH?

Ummm who is HH, have I missed something here?!

Arraignment Hearing

Advising the defendant of the charges against him

At arraignment, the court must inform the defendant of the charges against him. In some states, the judge must read the criminal complaint, indictment, information or other charging document to the defendant unless the defendant waives the reading. The defendant also is entitled to receive a copy of the charging document.

Entering a Plea
Once the court has advised the defendant of the charges against him, the judge will ask how he pleads to those charges. The defendant can plead not guilty, guilty or no contest.

Her for our little G-Man Hero
Looks like it's gonna be another day dominated with news about TS
BUT Gannon you are in all our hearts EVERY day
We want justice, for you though full justice would be finding you magically alive which we all know cannot be..
The least that can be done for you right now is to find you and bring you back home to mum n dad!
May today be that day <3

Just... imagine how Al must feel... sleeping next to someone for years, sharing your life with them, entrusting your beloved children with them, and then your kid goes missing because of them.

I can't wrap my head around it.

I often think about him.
He will have a difficult journey home to himself, I imagine.
I hope he has the support he will need.

I was struck by LH 's steadfastness, she carried it, she said TS was a woman she trusted.

She didn't allow him to carry it alone.
She really is an amazing woman, that is why I so much want to find her child.

They will have a hard road ahead together for the course of the many court hearings.

I hope they are strong enough to continue to support each other.

They , Landen , in particular, seems to have great faith. I only hope it sustains her.
Sheriff's dept has told us there are parallel investigations going on concurrently, one being an investigation of his possible location, a search, the other being an investigation of circumstances- criminal/not criminal.
One bringing hope, the search, the other bringing despair, he will not be found alive.

Now there seems to be the criminal as chief focus, all hope of him returning alive has been removed.

Justice will not find his body, it will only punish the perpetrator.
He is still lost, alone, his tiny body, betrayed utterly.
Any punishment she receives will not be enough.

He must be found.

#FindGannon

even if she dragged HH into her mess that girl is a victim too, she has been raised a mother who's world revolves around herself, she has been conditioned her entire life to please Tee because i can guarantee that she learnt what happens when you make Tee angry very early in life.
To bandy her name around as an accomplice is unnecessary and unfair, this kid is 17, unless AS has bonded with her and can seperate her from her mother emotional then her world has also been ripped apart . it is already a mess as is, her little step brother is dead and her mum killed him.
She may be nothing like Tee, and given that NPD and BPD's don't share well i doubt that HH is anything like her mother, Tee would have discarded her, i suspect she is very compliant and obedient where her mother is concerned.

Looks like the self storage place only has staff onsite 2 days a week for people to stroll in and rent a unit (or you can email them for availability). IMO they weren’t open for new customers on Monday 1/27.

Security. Storage. Peace of Mind.
Office Hours

Friday 10am -5pm and Saturday:9:30am–5PM
The rental unit could have been acquired on a previous day.

Best wishes to you too.
You are welcome to return any time you like.
It is indeed heartbreaking...
I ask myself too if we achieve anything, really..
I ask others the same question.

Maybe we help share the burden a little.

Gannon captured hearts and minds and I found myself catapulted in here.

I wish with all my heart we could find him so his mom can have him back, that is all, really.
The more heads the better.

Namaste.
Yes we do achieve things. Law Enforcement reads here and they have gotten ideas from here. Maybe about areas to search, or where a body could be buried.

Years ago, two of our sleuthers got ahold of documents from the Anthony trial, went through everything and discovered that Casey had been searching “suffocation” that day only she spelled it wrong. Her mother lied and said she did, but it was under Casey’s log in.

We had a case of a lottery millionaire. He won 19 mil. He was simple minded and his friends took advantage of him so most his money was gone when a Deedee Moore befriended him under the guise of writing a memoir or article about him. She befriended him. Along the way he disappeared and she was living in his house, driving his cars, saying he’s out of the country.

Long story short our sleuthers discovered a property her brother owned. Satellite images at different times showed a slab had been laid in the back yard. Our sleuthers called in the tip to LE and Abraham Shakespeare was found and returned to his family. Deedee posted here at WS trying to convince us she didn't hurt Abraham.

You can’t make this stuff up. And we make a difference. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member