Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another from the phone interview:

TS: "You know what I mean? So I took anger to that because I'm thinking I--- you know---had helped so much.
And did so much. And I didn't have her there. She didn't even call me on my birthday..."

Anger huh?????
I thought the part about the birthday phone call was interesting too. I get the sense that TS is playing the martyr role, and how dare LH not appreciate her more.

They are scheduled for the divorce hearing For next week. Do we know when AS filed? Before or after the disappearance?

I think this is important now that the divorce is now confirmed. GS was the favorite, GS had more of a connection with LH and LH family. With an impending divorce, TS would lose the kids and with AS work schedule, would the plan be to send the kids back to live with LH? She said something in the phone call about they won’t break her and taking someone away forever to hurt her. I don’t know the exact quote. So I would say the motive for all this, is to punish AS and LH by taking the favorite child. In my opinion, the only reason she didn’t disappear little sister, is because she had developed more attachment to her since she started taking care of her at such a young age. I unfortunately think that is the only thing that saved little sister.

JMHO

Last edited:
The Aurora, Co. theater shooting trial was televised wasn’t it? I watched it. 2015
It was, but that’s very rare. I don’t see a chance in hell of that happening here.

In that one, the judge ruled that a closed circuit camera already installed in the court, could be used to broadcast the trial.

The court was in control of it, as opposed to it being a pool camera.

I’m just hoping for live Tweeting here, as the Frazee case didn’t even allow that.

These people care about Gannon. I get that. But this hearing, or any murder trial, is no place for children. This isn’t the way to show support, in my opinion. I wish people would find more constructive ways to make their love for Gannon known.
Moo
Agreed !
Not a good idea at all.

Kids have tender hearts --they're going to hear horrific things that are difficult for some adults.
Why expose them to this ?

Actually many of us have very sensitive hearts and the only reason we can stand any of it, is that we're adults who want criminals to pay the penalty for what they've done.
Finding Gannon and justice for this boy is the reason I am here.

And Gannon's fate is the reason some of us cannot take this thread for long, and have to back off for a bit.
I can't stand to think about what the arrest affidavit is going to reveal.
It will be heart rending. :(

That sounds like wonderful news. But what exactly doesn’t that mean?
How would they know if they are making progress or not?

Don't quote me on this, but now instead of a missing person investigation plus a murder investigation along with trial proceedings, it sounds to me like they don't want what's going on out in the field to clash with court proceedings. Maybe someone else can translate what I am trying to say or tell me I'm full of it. ;-)

But at least now y'all know they are still searching for GS.

MOO, MOO such as it is.

Last edited:
MassGuy, I want to thank you for throwing out facts.

Facts in this case matter.

TS is charged with 1st degree murder, and other charges aforementioned. LE has NOT indicated anyone else is involved. If you have evidence of such, please post up here.

There has only been 1 arrest, and that is TS.

And I'll weigh in on speculation as to what happened with Gannon.

I've thought all kinds of stuff, from dismemberment (making it easier to move his body) to throwing him, either whole, or parts, in to plastic bags for dumpster disposal, and every possible ghastly thing in between. I actually pondered the 2x4 being used as a cutting board, in the woods.

At this stage, I'm thinking, with the 4 hour time window, that what she did is simpler. I think she put him in a remote spot known only to her.

I think he's in a ravine, covered in rocks, or in a drain pipe under a road, or thrown off a relatively inaccessible steep embankment/cliff. I think he's in the vicinity of 105, Noe Road.

I also speculate the murder may have been drug overdose, or possibly suffocation, but I'm going with what I'd perceive to be easier, and that's feed him enough medication to kill him.

MOO cow MOO
I’ve had some stuff going on the last couple of days that mihjtmight take a bit. I’ll be sure and check in tomorrow for an update.
I went through my notes and thought I’d throw this mess of unorganized patches of focus out there to y’all and see if anything catches your eye. Sorry for the lack of rhyme or reason, I’m glad to see so many still in the hunt for Gannon. Stay the course ladies and gentlemen.
Ditches
https://www.larimer.org/sites/default/files/irrigation_ditches_index.pdf

https://www.larimer.org/sites/default/files/uploads/2020/irrigation_ditch_companies_index.pdf

Ditches in El Paso County, Colorado

only as current as the information provided by the ditch companies.

Nearby Ditches

FOUNTAIN MUTUAL CANAL

Irrigation Ditch Index

Irrigation Ditch Company Directory

Map - Chilcott Ditch Company

https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/distance-directions2.cfm?callahan%20reservoir@38.6365,-104.651

https://coyotegulch.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/coloradospringsutilitiessystemmap.jpg

Print Map - TopoZone

Callahan Reservoir Fishing, El Paso County CO (Fountain Area)

The Gold Camp Road

Old Stage Road

https://www.csu.org/csudocuments/watertour.pdf

https://www.codot.gov/projects/I25C...materials/alternate-routes-and-frontage-roads

Water Structures Colorado

Colorado Water Rights, Transactions, Wells, Conservation and more

El Paso County, CO Water Structures

Douglas County, CO Water Structures

Sorry this took so long, but WS just isn't playing right tonight.

Just because there has been arrest doesn't mean the search stops. There still is a little boy out there wanting to be found. WE want to find him! This case got personal with a lot of LE and searchers, the same it did for us. When something get this personal, searches will continue on and off the clock. We don't have to know about it. Matter of fact, IMHO they do better when they don't have to worry about people and interruptions. They are probably working on a smaller scale, in a multitude of places and can think. I don't fault them in the least. :)

MOO,MOO

Agreed @OldLadyBlues ! Look at how much Gannon has touched all of us, how many hours we've spent sleuthing! LE is every bit as invested in finding him and more. They know more details (and horrors) than we do and they've gotten to know his family. I don't believe they've given up searching at all! They won't stop!

#FindGannon

Is this another advisement hearing or the arraignment? If advisement, we will likely not get much more info than we already have. The arraignment will be when the DA needs to present his case, with the evidence and their theories.

Tomorrow she will be formally charged. I’m not sure if she will enter a plea or not, but it will no doubt be “not guilty” if she does.

It’s the preliminary hearing where the DA presents enough probable cause to move forward. That’s when we should learn the most.

I hope they set a day for that tomorrow (it’s usually around a month after the arraignment).

I’ve had some stuff going on the last couple of days that mihjtmight take a bit. I’ll be sure and check in tomorrow for an update.
I went through my notes and thought I’d throw this mess of unorganized patches of focus out there to y’all and see if anything catches your eye. Sorry for the lack of rhyme or reason, I’m glad to see so many still in the hunt for Gannon. Stay the course ladies and gentlemen.
Ditches
https://www.larimer.org/sites/default/files/irrigation_ditches_index.pdf

https://www.larimer.org/sites/default/files/uploads/2020/irrigation_ditch_companies_index.pdf

Ditches in El Paso County, Colorado

only as current as the information provided by the ditch companies.

Nearby Ditches

FOUNTAIN MUTUAL CANAL

Irrigation Ditch Index

Irrigation Ditch Company Directory

Map - Chilcott Ditch Company

https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/distance-directions2.cfm?callahan%20reservoir@38.6365,-104.651

https://coyotegulch.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/coloradospringsutilitiessystemmap.jpg

Print Map - TopoZone

Callahan Reservoir Fishing, El Paso County CO (Fountain Area)

The Gold Camp Road

Old Stage Road

https://www.csu.org/csudocuments/watertour.pdf

https://www.codot.gov/projects/I25C...materials/alternate-routes-and-frontage-roads

Water Structures Colorado

Colorado Water Rights, Transactions, Wells, Conservation and more

El Paso County, CO Water Structures

Douglas County, CO Water Structures
WOW!!!

You did it!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You are the SUPREME TRACKERESS!

I just luv these photos of Gannon, but it hurts to look at them too, knowing what we know now.

I was blessed with one child, a boy who is a grown man now. I remember how he was at age 11.....so sweet, caring, kinda goofy & silly, and wanting to be older NOW! It breaks my heart that Gannon will never get his chance to be older because TS hurt, mistreated and murdered this poor child. He was such a gift to his parents and I am so thankful that they saw the blessing he was to their lives. TS saw only one thing when she looked at Gannon - she saw only the rage, venom & hatred she had for Landen, nothing else, sadly. How someone can beat on a defenseless, sweet boy like Gannon hurts me to the core. I’ll never get it, ever.

I am a firm believer in God and I do take comfort in the belief that TS will pay in hell for her sins, for the duration....eternity. And that’s a long, long time, Tee.

jmo

Attachments

• 6DDF1B6D-B854-457F-A425-E321471C8F78.jpeg
    6DDF1B6D-B854-457F-A425-E321471C8F78.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 9
I hope AS sits front row holding LH tight & even comforts her with a few forehead kisses.
I can see LS now...head spins around 3 times & starts running that mouth about her birthday & apologies she deserves in court.
Just call me Petty Patty tonight.
Hope there's a trained exorcist in the court room if your wish is granted... that head could start spinning wildly....

Is this another advisement hearing or the arraignment? If advisement, we will likely not get much more info than we already have. The arraignment will be when the DA needs to present his case, with the evidence and their theories.

BBM

Not sure that's true. Perhaps state laws differ but that sounds more like what would be called a preliminary hearing to me.
I believe the arraignment merely consists of formal charging, asking the defendant for a plea, and considering bond. There is no laying out of evidence from the prosecution. Tomorrow's hearing will be short and not that informative.
JMO

I just luv these photos of Gannon, but it hurts to look at them too, knowing what we know now.

I was blessed with one child, a boy who is a grown man now. I remember how he was at age 11.....so sweet, caring, kinda goofy & silly, and wanting to be older NOW! It breaks my heart that Gannon will never get his chance to be older because TS hurt, mistreated and murdered this poor child. He was such a gift to his parents and I am so thankful that they saw the blessing he was to their lives. TS saw only one thing when she looked at Gannon - she saw only the rage, venom & hatred she had for Landen, nothing else, sadly. How someone can beat on a defenseless, sweet boy like Gannon hurts me to the core. I’ll never get it, ever.

I am a firm believer in God and I do take comfort in the belief that TS will pay in hell for her sins, for the duration....eternity. And that’s a long, long time, Tee.

jmo

I have seen those photographs a million times, probably.
Tonight they made me cry.

Thanks for all of the links, @imstilla.grandma !
Much appreciated.

The jury and judge will no doubt take into account the days, weeks, and now months -- spent searching for this child.... all whilst TS sits there smugly in her cell, and refuses to divulge his whereabouts to his grieving family first and foremost.
Hopefully she gets life + 150 years.

Taking him from his home with the intent of murdering him or waiting for him to die = no difference.
It's somewhat like kidnapping with intent. Imo.

But the judge could add extra years for this.
Not to mention the suffering inflicted before his death.
Who knows what she did . Verbal/emotional abuse, threats, withholding food, etc.
There are types of abuse that cannot be easily detected.
And we will never know everything as Gannon cannot tell us.

But to charge with murder in the first shows that there's compelling evidence.
Even if she gives up his location, she deserves no apology, as murder of a child isn't a forgiveable offense to most.
I keep thinking about her first interview where she said she was owed an 'apology' from Gannon and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl