Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During that phone call, it seemed TS reluctantly admitted her Petco appearance. I wondered what interesting businesses might be near that Petco, so....

There's a self-storage business, a Budget Car Rental and the shopping center is accessed via Garden of the Gods Road.

The Budget Car Rental shown in the attached image of the shopping center near the Petco is NOT the same business from which TS rented the vehicle. I included it in this capture because of the 'coincidence'.

Attachments

• Petco_Self-Storage_Budget.png
    Petco_Self-Storage_Budget.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Please continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

Hopefully this can be the thread that sees resolution to Gannon's whereabouts so his little body (oh how i hate to type those words) can be brought home with dignity to those who love him and so desperately need him found.
I'm so wishing his little body can be found..
She said ditches.
Can we look at ditches?

I would be interested in seeing the security footage from inside the Petco store.
Did she go straight to the pet coats and then stand around , looking out of the front of the store ?
Was anyone meeting her there that day ?
If so, who ?

The only person that comes to mind is her daughter; and if that's an accurate theory -- it's sad that she could have dragged her own child into any of this. :mad:

As far as help from anyone else there hasn't been any other 'friends' who might've assisted TS.
Can't imagine her 'friends' list is very large.
Esp. now.

I might have missed it, but do we know anything more about the attack on the deputy during transport? How is it nothing else has come out about that? I figured someone would mention something about what actually happened by now.
There is a link. Its in an earlier thread.

It says no charges because they wanted nothing to delay the extradition transfer or the court date tomorrow.

Please continue discussion of Gannon's case here.

Hopefully this can be the thread that sees resolution to Gannon's whereabouts so his little body (oh how i hate to type those words) can be brought home with dignity to those who love him and so desperately need him found.

YES!!!!! It's time for him to be brought home to his loving family!

View attachment 237707
I’ve seen a lot of misinformation in groups on Facebook about what’s happening tomorrow in #LeteciaStauch court hearing. Here’s what’s expected to happen: The DA’s Office will formally file charges against her, likely to mirror arrest charges. They’ll set the next court date.

Ashley Franco on Twitter
So in Colorado do they file like an information/accusation or some other charging document out of the DAs office and then go indict w grand jury later?

You're amazing. Everyone should take the time to read it. You really captured how she uses a form of doublespeak (where the beginning of a sentence seems to indicate that something is about to be said; then the end of the sentence goes somewhere else and the entire utterance lacks coherence).

First, it's anger about pings, then it's "they didn't know about Petco till I told them." She admits she was in some of the places where "it pinged" (that is: she didn't tell anyone about those places, but she must have pinged there), but thinks she gave LE the information first. I bet they asked her about Petco and she admitted to being there, reluctantly.

The mumbling/incomprehensible stuff about who took Gannon and why or how and how she's already "past that" and moving on...ergh. The comment about the waving picture and her inability to see how Al and Landen would feel is pretty extreme. Why can't everyone see things the way I do? Waaah.
Thanks 10ofRods!! -- but it is a compilation of everyone's work.
:0)

Last edited:
I have been hung up on the dog sweaters, but if I think about it and make the dog sweaters inconsequential, I think of why she was there, not once, but twice.
I think the first time was to meet someone and pass him off and the second time was to be able to provide an alibi for herself as to why there was either phone pings or camera evidence indicating she was there. MOO MOO MOO

You're amazing. Everyone should take the time to read it. You really captured how she uses a form of doublespeak (where the beginning of a sentence seems to indicate that something is about to be said; then the end of the sentence goes somewhere else and the entire utterance lacks coherence).

First, it's anger about pings, then it's "they didn't know about Petco till I told them." She admits she was in some of the places where "it pinged" (that is: she didn't tell anyone about those places, but she must have pinged there), but thinks she gave LE the information first. I bet they asked her about Petco and she admitted to being there, reluctantly.

The mumbling/incomprehensible stuff about who took Gannon and why or how and how she's already "past that" and moving on...ergh. The comment about the waving picture and her inability to see how Al and Landen would feel is pretty extreme. Why can't everyone see things the way I do? Waaah.

Second the kudos, Warwick7, on transcribing. YES, 10ofRods...doublespeak; mumbling; incomprehensible! SPEAKING of T-speak, could you believe she YADA YADA-ed LE???

Phone interview words....
,,,"he was probably quickly played."
If we were building a fact/fiction Venn Diagram.....these words (imo) would fit in the fact circle.
Guess who played him, Tee?
You took advantage of his immaturity.(imo)
Such a sad, sad case.
How dare she!!!!!
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM

“I can't give those details. I'm confident in the person who did, that they're going to give in. Person is probably out of Colorado by now, ...”

Whoa ..I actually found a part of TS’s statement that was true. She got something right. The person who did it got out of dodge and was found in South Carolina and then even went to Kansas for a night o_O Now let’s hope the first part of this quote becomes a truth and the person who did this does give in and tells LE where GS is !

I have been hung up on the dog sweaters, but if I think about it and make the dog sweaters inconsequential, I think of why she was there, not once, but twice.
I think the first time was to meet someone and pass him off and the second time was to be able to provide an alibi for herself as to why there was either phone pings or camera evidence indicating she was there. MOO MOO MOO
She’s charged with murdering him though, and not crimes involving “passing him off.”

If there were any other suspects, the DA would almost certainly be opposed to releasing the arrest affidavit. That isn’t the case.

During that phone call, it seemed TS reluctantly admitted her Petco appearance. I wondered what interesting businesses might be near that Petco, so....

There's a self-storage business, a Budget Car Rental and the shopping center is accessed via Garden of the Gods Road.

The Budget Car Rental shown in the attached image of the shopping center near the Petco is NOT the same business from which TS rented the vehicle. I included it in this capture because of the 'coincidence'.

Would the green space between the Petco and the Mobile Home Community be considered a ditch??
Would this area be difficult to access?

@Spartygirl

You had quoted TS's crazy comment.

I agree with you!!!!

"I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"

Below is an awesome article I read a while back. Its about how our choice of words says things about our personality.

Her choice of words are going to lead her to the gallows....

What Your Choice of Words Says about Your Personality

WOW !! That article is pretty cool.
I have never heard of it before and it was a very Interesting read.
Thanks for sharing it.

Yeah, that comment is sure a strange one.
WTH ??
Gotten over it ?? Poof-- gone !!!
A child is missing and you are over it & put it behind you, huh ?? Hmmm ... Ok..then.
And why haven't we heard "Who" this person is and "WHY" they took Gannon ???
Lies, Lies, Lies and More Lies. That is all she knows.

So many hearts have been touched by Gannon's story.

This was so heartwarming to read:

Rep. Tony Exum, Sr.
@TonyExum

SUPPORT FOR GANNON'S FAMILY. This morning I joined every State Representative from El Paso County and a dozen other elected Representatives in the well of the House floor to show support for the family and friends of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.
ESrrixtVAAUl7ZH

Last edited:
So in Colorado do they file like an information/accusation or some other charging document out of the DAs office and then go indict w grand jury later?
No. A Grand Jury is the body that decides if there should be an arrest if the DA is uncertain. In this case, the DA has enough evidence that they do not need a Grand Jury. She will be formally charged tomorrow.

Would the green space between the Petco and the Mobile Home Community be considered a ditch??
Would this area be difficult to access?
Wait she mentioned 100ft. Are you able to tell distance on the map you r using? What is 100feet from Pepco? Or what she may guesstimate to be 100feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member