Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this thing tomorrow similar to the Watts warrantless arrest affidavit? In retrospect it doesn't seem like we learned a lot from that doc. It described NAU going to the house, SR/kids missing, the work of the detectives, the fact there was a mistress, that bogus story about SR killing the kids and his rage, how he killed her, where bodies ended up, and that he wouldn't tell "what happened" until he spoke with his dad. So I guess that was pretty shocking when we didn't know all of that, but there wasn't much detail until the doc dump at Thanksgiving, because of his plea.

So what could we expect in the affidavit for this case other than a bare outline? She may never plea out, so does that mean all of that release is held thru a trial?

I appreciate that M-pathetic!

But it really was a bringing together of everyone's work!
YOU did that girl!
It took a helluva lotta time.
I really appreciate your work on it.
Thanks so much.

What did you make of her comment about the woman in the community she was thinking about asking for assistance?

So many hearts have been touched by Gannon's story.

This was so heartwarming to read:

Rep. Tony Exum, Sr.
@TonyExum

SUPPORT FOR GANNON'S FAMILY. This morning I joined every State Representative from El Paso County and a dozen other elected Representatives in the well of the House floor to show support for the family and friends of missing 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.
ESrrixtVAAUl7ZH
Wouldn't that just burn TS!!

Waaahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha! Someone asked Spencer to nod once if he thought the interview conducted with TS was weird. He posted a gif, indicating yes (still shot below).

In response to the affidavit release:

The second it is unsealed, it’s fair game.

As with all legal matters, our request won’t be quick. Obviously we’ll hear parts of that affidavit during the case, but hoping to get it sooner.

As for a time estimate, your guess is as good as mine.

And...
View attachment 237712

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Oh my goodness!!!! Jeremiah Johnson!

Is this thing tomorrow similar to the Watts warrantless arrest affidavit? In retrospect it doesn't seem like we learned a lot from that doc. It described NAU going to the house, SR/kids missing, the work of the detectives, the fact there was a mistress, that bogus story about SR killing the kids and his rage, how he killed her, where bodies ended up, and that he wouldn't tell "what happened" until he spoke with his dad. So I guess that was pretty shocking when we didn't know all of that, but there wasn't much detail until the doc dump at Thanksgiving, because of his plea.

So what could we expect in the affidavit for this case other than a bare outline? She may never plea out, so does that mean all of that release is held thru a trial?
The Frazee affidavit was 12 pages long, and went into quite a bit of detail. Worst case scenario is we have to wait for the probable cause hearing, where the prosecution will have to prove to a judge that there is enough evidence to proceed to trial.

So no matter what, we’ll know a great deal of evidence before trial.

Here’s the Frazee affidavit for reference.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...lication and Affidavit for Arrest Warrant.pdf

YOU did that girl!
It took a helluva lotta time.
I really appreciate your work on it.
Thanks so much.

What did you make of her comment about the woman in the community she was thinking about asking for assistance?
Thanks kitty! But it really was a bringing together of everybody's work.

Her friend is a farce!

She’s charged with murdering him though, and not crimes involving “passing him off.”

If there were any other suspects, the DA would almost certainly be opposed to releasing the arrest affidavit. That isn’t the case.
I agree @MassGuy, I don't believed she involved anyone else that day. Thanks for guiding some of us through the legalities of what is going on. Much appreciated!

The hearing itself will likely be a yawner…unless, of course, there's an explosive display of fireworks from <modsnip: derogatory term>, which can never be ruled out, given her ungovernable temper.

What I'm hoping and anticipating is that subsequent to the hearing, there'll be at least a brief press conference from DAs May and/or Allen.

Those pressers from the prosecution team usually provide us with some grist for the mill here.

JMO.

You made my day with that word. Ungovernable. Perfect.

I wish you could script the prosecution.

If and when Gannon is found, his poor little body will reveal and corroborate much of the evidence found that will support the charges.
I have faith that they will find him !

Graphic warning :

This is so depressing and for the longest time I wished he was still somehow alive !

If he was over medicated that evidence may be lost, but other injuries such as fractured or broken bones will still be evident as hopefully the cold will have preserved a lot.
The cut on his foot to explain the blood on the car may have been a head injury instead.
Because we know she lies.

The video showed her carrying maybe items wrapped in a long dufflebag or maybe two bags of supplies.

Could she have lowered him into a crevice ?
Are there any such places within the timeframe of her being away ?

Was thinking a cliff but wouldn't he have been found by now ?

There was a history channel doc. that showed the Pompeii excavations and the examination of a young teens' bones. The forensic archaeologist showed stress marks on her bones that indicated she'd been carrying loads that were too heavy for her. :(
And this was from thousands of years ago.

So I'm hopeful with the advances of forensic science that every thing TS did can be proven and will further ensure that she dies in prison.

But in addition to the cameras, can a unit be secured with cash? Plus when the balance is overdue, the facility will open it. And once the story became headline news, wouldn't the clerk remember TS as securing a rental unit? hmmm?
TS may be unintelligent, but she's crafty and I doubt she'd make that kind of mistake.
But if it meant finding Gannon sooner....
My .02 is that LE have already scoured her rental and credit/debit card history.
And that they have tons of evidence --some of which we've been discussing here.

@Spartygirl

You had quoted TS's crazy comment.

I agree with you!!!!

"I have already gotten over who has done this and why and I've put that behind me"

Below is an awesome article I read a while back. Its about how our choice of words says things about our personality.

Her choice of words are going to lead her to the gallows....

What Your Choice of Words Says about Your Personality

Interesting article, but after hearing LS they may need to start over :

“Honesty
: When telling the truth, people are more likely to use first-person singular pronouns such as “I.” They also use exclusive words such as “except” and “but.” These words may indicate that a person is making a distinction between what they did do and what they did not do—liars often do not deal well with such complex constructions.”

I will be following the case tomorrow and the evidence as presented but like many others will be at work and have to catch up at the end of the day! LS please just tell where Gannon is!?That is all any of us have wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member