Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve thought for awhile now that she somehow lowered him into some ditch, gulch, ravine, well, mine or canyon. I’m not sure which sounds more reasonable if any.

Both the article and EPSCO tweet are dated February 12, 20.
Coincidences are God’s way of winking at us.

“Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking,” the statement said. “He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go.”
Gannon Stauch: Missing boy’s stepmother releases statement about search – Canon City Daily Record
View attachment 237860

Good2Go Black Harness for Large Dog​
https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/good2go-black-harness-for-large-dogs

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Feb 12
The Sheriff's Office continues its search to find Gannon. One of the search areas includes areas in Northern El Paso County/ Southern Douglas County. More information will be released as the investigation allows.
#FindGannon #GannonStauch #MissingChild
View attachment 237861

Of those options, a mine would be least likely. There are plenty of abandoned mines in CO but they're usually pretty far off the beaten path, and almost always sealed if they're accessible.

As far as canyons, cliffs, gulchs, etc - no shortage of those around. People move here specifically for easy access to those natural features.

This could be absolutely not related at all to the search efforts. But there are several rescue vehicles and people that look like they are searching with walkie talkies in Fountain at I-25 and Syracuse street. Again might not be related at all but it's very strange
Interesting. Is that area very populated or more open?

I’ve thought for awhile now that she somehow lowered him into some ditch, gulch, ravine, well, mine or canyon. I’m not sure which sounds more reasonable if any.
I think her plan for hiding Gannon was to fit her original narrative, he ran away.

Lowering him down would require leaving evidence behind. It also seems a lot more work than simply pushing him over the edge.

I don't think there will be much of anything to connect her to him when he is found.

This could be absolutely not related at all to the search efforts. But there are several rescue vehicles and people that look like they are searching with walkie talkies in Fountain at I-25 and Syracuse street. Again might not be related at all but it's very strange

DBM. Old news

I've not had time to listen to this yet, so have noo idea if it's informative or any new info etc!!

NANCY GRACE CRIME ONLINE

LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING.
LISTEN AS EVIL STEPMOM BUSTED LYING TO CRIME ONLINE REPORTER & caught on neighbors home security camera. 11-year-old Gannon Stauch STILL MISSING. - Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

If I heard this right........35:05

The neighbor, RD, asked LS if she wanted to look at his video to see if someone picked him up. LS said no that Gannon went the other way and not towards the house.

“Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking,” the statement said. “He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go.”
Gannon Stauch: Missing boy’s stepmother releases statement about search – Canon City Daily Record
View attachment 237860

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/good2go-black-harness-for-large-dogs

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Feb 12
The Sheriff's Office continues its search to find Gannon. One of the search areas includes areas in Northern El Paso County/ Southern Douglas County. More information will be released as the investigation allows.
View attachment 237861
OH my lord, I just caught that! Good to go!

This ^^^
When a "Like" is not enough !
Thank you !
As much as we dread to hear what happened... it can wait.

I want this perp to be locked away until she leaves prison in a pine box.
For the fear and pain Gannon suffered, and to have his entire life taken away from his parents and sisters.
If unsealing anything would jeopardize this case, the DA would not support it. He is confident that he can convict and does not opposed to unsealing the affidavit. The only objection is from the defendant.

Yes.

Instead of "mathing" it, now I hover my mouse over the red dots on this world Time Zone Map.
lol

Time Zone Map

I wasn’t “mathing” time zones. I was “mathing” important info I have regarding this case which apparently is not allowed on here, unfortunately and for the sake of reality, so I deleted it and left the 2nd sentence, which had nothing to do with the first. Sorry if confusing.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about Petco and what she may have bought there. If harnesses, could she have possibly lowered Gannon into a deep crevice?

I still have hope that LE will recover Gannon’s body.

I’ve been thinking about Petco and what she may have bought there. If harnesses, could she have possibly lowered Gannon into a deep crevice?

I still have hope that LE will recover Gannon’s body.
I definitely don’t believe she got all that creative. There aren’t going to be harnesses or anything crazy involved in this.

She didn’t have a lot of time to work with, and was likely in a panicked state.

View attachment 237860

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Feb 12
View attachment 237861
@imstilla.grandma , You are something else!!

Justice for Gannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member