Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
C
I picked up in the document titled Register of actions on page 4
The first line with a date is for a protection order against Letecia Stauch and "victim"
Standard protections in place, but if they knew Gannon was deceased I don't see why he would need a protection order. I wonder if it's for Laina or HH
could just be procedural. Imo

I disagree with the fact that she couldn't lift him high enough to put in a dumpster if that's then case, I weigh 119lbs and at her ager I could have very well lifted something high enough to tip it in, I might have strained and fought to do it but I could have done it and if she works out and stuff Im sure she could to with the extra boost of adrenaline im sure she had running through her.
... and especially if she placed his body in a suitcase, duffel or equipment bag. TS worked out and her arms still look strong. The waste management witness is on the list for some reason. This is awful. :(

Just a few thoughts.

The wording in Count's 1 through 4 of the complaint mirrors the statute.

To better understand the charges, one could google the statute and read it.

The witness list is long. The reasons one may show up on that list are many and varied.

It is possible a person or location shows up merely because they have a camera on premises that was accessed to determine vehicle movements.

It is possible that the waste management contact was to do a search of the facility, finding nothing there.

It is possible the various state FBI contacts, and/or other out of Colorado state contacts were made for information gathering, expert analysis of evidence, etc.

There are myriad possibilities with quite a few of those on the list, I just wanted to share some of my thinking relative to that.

Here for Gannon, and really want to find HIM.
Its easy to think that the statute is applied to the crime she committed. So, thank you for the thorough explanation.

Don’t beat me up but the “key” was found. That statement that Gannon would have that key indicates it was a concern because she forgot to move it from his body. IDK. JMO
Yes! And she was probably angry with him about it too. So, she had to call the locksmith. TS never mentions ... the rest of the story.

Thank you--- this has been stuck in my head since the beginning.
This and Palmer Lake area. JMO
There's more than one Subway listed.

Subway on N Powers Blvd

Subway at 6042 Stetson Hills Blvd

Subway at 5754 Palmer Park Blvd
it was late when I saw this post. I’ll try to come up with a different map. I remember very early in the searches, the Stetson shopping mall was searched. Do y’all remember that?

View attachment 238138
Search efforts in the Gannon Stauch case continued today in the area of Bradley Road and Marksheffel Road. If you have factual information, we ask you to call the Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com

EPCSheriff on Twitter
@MassGuy Your updates are appreciated especially now. There is a slim chance that TS gave up the location or her PD pried it out of her ... Thank you!

I can please have the link to the entire doc
Good morning, I’m not caught up so I don’t know if you found it yet. Here ya go:
Complaint and Information.pdf

Eta: alternate view
20CR1358 The People of the State of Colorado v. Letecia Stauch
Date Document
03/12/2020 Complaint and Information
03/12/2020 D1 Notice of Representation and Demand for Notice of any Nontestimonial Identification procedure sought pursuant to Crim P 41 1
03/12/2020 D2 Notice of Invocation of all Statutory Case Law and Constitutional Privileges
03/12/2020 D3 Motion to Limit Pretrial Publicity
03/12/2020 D4 Motion for Preservation of Physical Evidence
03/12/2020 D5 Motion for Preservation and Production of Law Enforcement Notes Recordings and other Evidence
03/12/2020 D6 Motion for Immediate Production pursuant to Protective Order of any and all Warrants and Arrest Affidavits
03/12/2020 D7 Defense Objection to Motion to Unseal forthwith the Affidavit of Probable Cause in Support of Arrest
03/12/2020 D7 Exhibit 1 to Objection to Expanded Media Coverage
03/12/2020 D7 Exhibit 2 to Objection to Expanded Media Coverage
03/12/2020 D7 Exhibit 3 to Objection to Expanded Media Coverage
03/12/2020 D7 Objection to Expanded Media Coverage
03/12/2020 Entry of Appearance
03/12/2020 Exhibit 1 to Motion to Unseal
03/12/2020 Exhibit 2 to Motion to Unseal
03/12/2020 Exhibit 3 to Motion to Unseal
03/12/2020 Exhibit 4 to Motion to Unseal
03/12/2020 Motion to Unseal Forthwith the Affidavit of Probably Cause in Support of Arrest
03/12/2020 O1 Order Re Pretrial Publicity
03/12/2020 O2 Procedure for Filing Motions and Responses
03/12/2020 O3 Decorum Order
03/12/2020 O4 Order Granting request for Expanded Media Coverage for One Pool Camera for Filing of Charges to occur on March 11 2020 at 4 00 pm
03/12/2020 Order re Expanded Media Coverage
03/12/2020 Order to Seal Arrest Warrant
03/12/2020 Register of Actions from February 28 2020 to March 12 2020
03/12/2020 Request for Sealing of Arrest Warrant

That was my first thought as well.
I’d not heard of this Nintendo switch y’all speak of before this case. When I started reading up on it, I saw that the switch can be activated to show location. Also, I’m reading that a common supplemental use for a switch is to attach it to a key for easy location.

I don't think it's inappropriate or unusual for a defense attorney to do things to appease their client. It's part of their job.

Lawyers put their arm around even murderers at times in court. It's a way to humanize them. She was being protective of her client.

I have never heard that the client has no "right for her attorney to block her from view in the courtroom."

Imo

I would point out that putting an arm around a client and intentionally blocking the court-approved video camera are two very different things.

But, that's just me.

There are no facts in the complaint document.

It's a bare-bones document that simply lists the counts in which it's alleged that the defended violated four Colorado criminal statutes:

Count 1 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-3-102 | FindLaw

Count 2 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-6-401 | FindLaw

Count 3 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610.5 | FindLaw

Count 4 -
Colorado Revised Statutes Title 18. Criminal Code § 18-8-610 | FindLaw

and then there's a list of potential witnesses.
Seeing that "fact" means: piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report.

This information does qualify as fact(s).

Intriguing idea.

Is a duffel bag missing? A shovel? Any floor coverings? Wood? Electronics? Bicycles? Hockey sticks? Sports equipment? Exercise equipment? Gannon's clothing? A gate key?

There is one witness who knows an awful lot about these questions: AS.

Life has got to be a living hell for him these days. Hindsight is always 20-20, and if he's like most people, he's probably going back through previous incidents, kicking himself for not picking up on something. I would imagine LE has questioned him at length about noticing something that is missing in the house. I'm guessing they've questioned all the family members at length, and I hope they've been very considerate of their feelings at this point.

From the neighbor's video, it appears she put *something* in the truck, but what? Some have speculated it was a long gun, but I would bet she had the 2X4 in there and didn't want GS to see it - or anyone else in the neighborhood to see it. I hope today is the day they find GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce