Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the Nintendo witness knows.... hopefully Gannon mentioned things during his live chats while playing video games

I’ve always thought a car wash was involved too, and likely why she got a rental car. I have felt she likely got the truck detailed

It’s not the quickest route but I think it is the way she went to Petco. She would have passed that area by Bradley and Jimmy Camp Creek.
Oh Oh Oh.. just got a real strong 'feel' about that a few nights ago.. I don't know where it originated or why..
but would, of course explain why they did not find him in Douglas County ...
Is the area known for dikes or heights at all?
Thanks Trocroc.

Thank you for the link, mountain missst !
Almost as disturbing as the Arrest Affidavit is going to be. :(

The link below is graphic and some might want to scroll by.

untitled-png.238106 (795×866)

This is heart rending.
From the somewhat graphic link and the 4 counts :
I hate typing this but need to for justice for Gannon ; and we're not going to give up and stop helping him, ever !
We participate in this forum to help find justice for the victims and that is all.

As to count 1 :
LE know he is dead at the hands of TS. What is so sad are the words, "in a position of trust with respect to the victim..."
How despicable that the one person whose care he was in betrayed that trust !

As to count 2 : LE know that TS abused him prior to his death. How long this went on we may never know.
Unfortunately the step mom's daughter whom she brought into the cousin Itt interview will have a lot of evidence from memory of having to live in that household.
The daughter is no doubt a victim of TS' controlling and mind games.

As to count 3 and 4 : The worst ones of all imo, and hints at the evidence collected by LE.
It sounds like TS
"...Willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body...with intent to impair its' verity or availability..."

So that no one can tell who it is if he's found.
She may have removed teeth or fingertips ; alluding to TS saying Gannon's blood would be found on the woodworking tools.
I have doubts that LE would have ever looked at the tools, if TS hadn't told them to check them, for part of her defense "excuses".

But if Gannon is found -- who else would it be ?

No one else in that area has had an 11 year old go missing.
The utter stupidity of this perp is beyond astounding.

LE must have knowledge and proof that this was committed, hence the severity of the charges !
Albert cut his finger off ..........ugh. Everything she said seems to have a connection. moo

I still think it’s weird she took them hiking on those high cliffs the day before he died. I mean, how common was that? She doesn’t seem like the type that would want to drag 3 kids anywhere, much less on a hike in some remote mountainous area.
Just to clarify, they were hiking in Garden of the Gods park. It’s not remote by any stretch and there aren’t any cliffs there. There are tall rock formations which require ropes to climb. There’s barely even “hiking” there. It’s mostly walking around on paved paths with 50 of your best friends.
ETA: I’ve seen pictures of LS and the kids hiking the Incline and Barr trail, but that’s a different area. Still no cliffs, although there are switchbacks with steep drops, but no pushing anyone off there unnoticed, either. Waaaaay too many people all the time.

I just keep thinking what does she gain from murdering Gannon?

I struggle to think that it was to cover up her abuse of him, because we have already seen through her statements that she believes she can create her own reality and talk her way out of anything. Whose to say she wouldn't think she would be able to intimidate Gannon into telling a made up story about how he got hurt, and then she could just lie to the hospital staff, possibly somehow making herself look like the "hero" she always wanted to appear to be, by bringing an injured (maybe the story would be "he had an accident and i rushed him to the hospital") Gannon to the hospital and "saving his life"

I just don't see why or what the motivation would be to take an able bodied enough to walk boy out to some remote location and kill him, when she could have taken him to the hospital and possibly looked like a "hero" depending on what story she and Gannon told about what happened.

Imo. Moo. Just because i can see how delusional she seems to be from her statements. Gloating about future apologies from her husband when she already knew she had murdered his son.

She probably thought if she let him live after inflicting such a bad jury on him AS would cut her off financially. Survival motive.

Honestly, I did not give any thought to a gun being used, however, now that you have mentioned this, I am remembering the Black bag in the video.
My assumption was sports gear such as a baseball bat, etc, but who knows ????
What do you think ?
Why is the charging affidavit mentioning the need for a blood spatter expert ?
This is a fact and the document doesn't say why-- we'll find out when the AA comes out.

I still think it’s weird she took them hiking on those high cliffs the day before he died. I mean, how common was that? She doesn’t seem like the type that would want to drag 3 kids anywhere, much less on a hike in some remote mountainous area.

To be fair, the place they went is about as far from remote as you can get taking a hike in Colorado. Garden of the Gods is a busy tourist destination and it's essentially within the city. It's the sort of place where you'll see crowds of families and grannies walking around with their walkers. Not challenging, not far from town, not isolated or remote at all.

Just to clarify, they were hiking in Garden of the Gods park. It’s not remote by any stretch and there aren’t any cliffs there. There are tall rock formations which require ropes to climb. There’s barely even “hiking” there. It’s mostly walking around on paved paths with 50 of your best friends.

Could she have been scouting a place to shoot someone where no one would hear? Or a place to push off a cliff or hide a body?

BBM-- because the type of injuries he had could NOT be explained. Plus he would be able to verify what happened to cause his injuries.
In my experience with concussions, someone with a head injury would not be able to tell the “I fell story” like other abuse victims. If he couldn’t follow her lead to cover up her abuse, she went another route which included disappearing him by whatever means. To me, this is more likely the drugging him. IMO

I’m not questioning you but is it common to give people sedatives in situations like this when they have been arrested and are on trial? That would surprise me. Unless she got something surreptitiously in jail.
I don’t know the answer to this but she’s a live one. Very unpredictable at this time. If I was her attorney I would request she have something to keep her calm and to keep guards, the public and herself safe.

What do you think ?
Why is the charging affidavit mentioning the need for a blood spatter expert ?
This is a fact and the document doesn't say why-- we'll find out when the AA comes out.
Tom Bevel’s company was used in the Kelsey Berreth case, so I’m not surprised to see them used here.

In that one, the expert was called to explain how the blood evidence corroborated that Kelsey was beaten to death with a baseball bat.

I think the reason they are being used here is to corroborate an abuse account provided by TS’ daughters (step and bio).

I wonder what the Nintendo witness knows.... hopefully Gannon mentioned things during his live chats while playing video games

I’ve always thought a car wash was involved too, and likely why she got a rental car. I have felt she likely got the truck detailed

Good point. Maybe G didn’t have to mention anything. Maybe the other kids overheard her in background.

GOG isn’t really remote. It’s a city park and the most visited attraction in the area. Very easy hike compared to some of the inclines around IMO and perfect for selfies. Home - Garden of the Gods Visitor Center

Yes, and Powers Blvd turns into Hwy 83. I used to take Powers/Hwy 83 all the time as a back route between CO Springs and Parker/Castle Rock. I think most locals would know of this route as an alternative to I-25.

She mentioned taking back routes and there have been multiple searches in the Hwy 105/Hwy 83 area, so I think she likely took Powers/Hwy 83 north from the home, then west/northwest on Hwy 105 towards Palmer Lake and Larkspur.
Thank you for sharing your local knowledge.
It really helps us (at least me) when you can give us directions or the "lay of the land" so to speak.
I appreciate it so much :)

Could she have been scouting a place to shoot someone where no one would hear? Or a place to push off a cliff or hide a body?

No. That would be like scouting for a place to shoot someone right next to the Grand Canyon NP Visitor's Center. I don't know if you've ever been there, but it's more Disneyland than backcountry.

IMO? Not there. There are plenty of ravines and deep gullies within 15 mins. of their house where the “runaway boy fell and died” story would carry more weight. And where fewer people wander around, because there’s nothing to see there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153