Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

It says:

" (D) A person commits the offense of domestic violence in the third degree if the person violates subsection (A).

(A) It is unlawful to:

(1) cause physical harm or injury to a person's own household member; or

(2) offer or attempt to cause physical harm or injury to a person's own household member with apparent present ability under circumstances reasonably creating fear of imminent peril."

I could have sworn that is the same citation as I quoted. Can you please explain the difference to this dummy? Thanks
(same citation as poster's link above)

I was just going back through the witness list and yes, a lot of the names have business or relation redacted.

I am pretty confident, IMO, that there was an ALEXA in the home and I am curious to find out if LE/DA was able to obtain anything from it.

Also, Even if there is Info from Alexa, is it Permissible in court ???

Have we heard any update regarding the Unsealing of the AA ??

I am trying to catch up but I am now working remotely indefinitely so only able to pop in here off and on.

Last edited:
It says:

" (D) A person commits the offense of domestic violence in the third degree if the person violates subsection (A).

(A) It is unlawful to:

(2) offer or attempt to cause physical harm or injury to a person's own household member with apparent present ability under circumstances reasonably creating fear of imminent peril."

I could have sworn that is the same citation as I quoted. Can you please explain the difference to this dummy? Thanks
I think the OP was referring to the fact that the person involved could be a current or former partner.

Jmo

It says:

(A) It is unlawful to:

"(3) "Household member" means:

(a) a spouse;

(b) a former spouse;

(c) persons who have a child in common; or

(d) a male and female who are cohabiting or formerly have cohabited."

Also, Even if there is Info from Alexa, is it Permissible in court ???

Snipped.

It's an interesting question and it seems like it's still being hashed out in the courts. It's more about how much access LE should have to this data than whether it's permissible at trial.

The role of home devices in police investigations

I think she would've been clever enough to completely disconnect such a device before getting up to anything nefarious, but who knows? Even if she did unplug it, there might be other relevant information that could be gleaned from it.

Do we know how long AS was out of town? Also did AS have to travel during job with military. One last thing has anyone ever suspected LS involved with someone else (beside husband)? Just my thoughts and opinions.
There's a reason she's been ducking cameras like Scott Peterson (before his gf knew) .... There's also the school that it appears she used an 'alias' with. MOO

I'm not an attorney but from what I gathered the case was settled out of court.

There was probably evidence from text messages that there was sexual harassment so the school district settled.

In my experience school districts do not like to be involved in public cases where their own administrators are involved in sexual harassment, (or any misconduct) so they will try to settle to avoid court or any further publicity.

Imo

Last edited:
Snipped.

It's an interesting question and it seems like it's still being hashed out in the courts. It's more about how much access LE should have to this data than whether it's permissible at trial.

The role of home devices in police investigations

I think she would've been clever enough to completely disconnect such a device before getting up to anything nefarious, but who knows? Even if she did unplug it, there might be other relevant information that could be gleaned from it.

I found this interesting also.
Amazon's Alexa may have witnessed alleged Florida murder, authorities say

This matter was settled by agreement of all parties, so there was no finding by the court (other than that the finding that the settlement was proper). The basis of the action is all spelled out graphically in the complaint. Between the time this was filed and it was settled, both the supervisor and the Horry County Superintendent of Schools had moved on. JMO
https://ia803105.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.uscourts.scd.227848/gov.uscourts.scd.227848.1.0.pdf

Gannon is my hero! She brings up issue of key/gate... MOO she used that exit, also, but she is distancing herself...
Gannon walked the dogs? She never walked them?!
Back to GE, (Google Earth)open space behind neighborhood around Jacobs Creek, mostly dry w/ some wet muddy areas...this has been posted hereIIRC
Great place for a dog or human walk.

Great area to runaway, great area to fake runaway. NOT a great place to carry and place a 70lb boy, but this is a familiar place.

MOO Next step involves truck, getting him there. I looked for road close by that intersects Jacobs Creek!

this theory direction was discussed on the forum, again not doubting, instead of new discussion, would original poster refresh the short version, plz?
This is where the goosebumps came...Pleasant Ridge Road... Restoration Church! This is what I have suggested in some of my posts:
familiarity(Gannon and Letecia)
Possibility(runaway)
Vehicle access
Seclusion
Destination(for Gannon)
Twilight Zone Music...looking down Pleasant Ridge, and I see a red truck on the side of the road...goosebumps...

Reality... this is not current up to minute satellite scan, no snow on ground...Does anyone have info on how often these images ARE updated?

MOO, the info from this red truck should not be discarded yet, because it does illustrate how easily a young semi conscious 70 lb( max) young boy, truck simply backing into the wooded area and slipping him down, gently I hope...

Today, I will continue reading first threads and taking the opposite direction up Jacobs Creek.
The distance by vehicle is 1.5 miles, it would be shorter, as crow flies, or as the creek winds. 11 year old could walk this. Backup lie could have been, simply off to the church, playground?

Any Colorado teacher must have active state certification, which can be checked by the public at this website:
CDE eLicensing System

Right. And it certainly appears she had a CO license starting in March 2019. It seems that would be checked before an applicant is even offered a job with more careful combing through of references, background to follow. So I don't think the rescinded offer had anything to do with not having a valid license. JMO

Any Colorado teacher must have active state certification, which can be checked by the public at this website:
CDE eLicensing System
Yes, she did have a valid license. The school district found inconsistencies in her application or found something in her background after checking further, according to sources. Maybe it was both. Imo

South Carolina Court records, for anyone involved in this case, are available at the link below:
1. Click on the appropriate county,
2. Click "Accept" for the terms and conditions,
3. Enter the surname only.
4. If it returns too many names and cases, remain on the results page and enter the first name (or even the first syllable of that name) and click "Search" again.
5. If you get stuck at any point, click on "Home Page" in the header and repeat the process.
The site is not easy to use, but it holds a HUGE amount of information.
SC Judicial Branch
@Dave F. Will this site allow us to see the unsealed search warrants the DA mentioned at the hearing?

No assault charges in Horry County, where the domestic abuse occurred. I see a small claims lawsuit, and an uncontested divorce from that individual. No other record. Sorry, it's just backwards and should not be discussed, since she was the victim, not the perpetrator. IMO
https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx

Then why was she charged? Did you actually retrieve the documents? I think you are in error.

At any rate, we're entitled to sleuth her per WS ToS. She doesn't have both assault and domestic violence charges for the same incident - just DV.

I don't want to have to go look up which court system the DV is in, but it is certainly filed against her (and if her spouse or partner was also charged, that we can't sleuth and that I don't know).

Are you trying to say that all of her simple assault charges must be DV? They are not. I don't know who the simple assault charges are against - do you? I would like to know.

Everything that you are describing happened in North Carolina, at least two full years before she married anyone. Posters certainly don't have to like her, but it would be nice to keep the thread at least associated with facts. IMO

Maybe it would help if we laid out a timeline. You don't have to be married to commit DV. You can commit DV against a child. You can commit DV against a domestic partner. That being said, this is what I think we know:

Letecia is born August, 1983. She becomes pregnant around 2001. She gives birth summer 2002. From that point on, she is in a "domestic" situation that does not require a husband in order for there to be DV (I'm not claiming that she was violent toward children before this, only that we should consider the possibility - unless of course, someone wants to pay CourtRunner for documents that may or may not reveal more - she wasn't convicted of DV, just charged with it, IMO).

Further, DV can be against any romantic partner, even if in the context of breaking up or divorcing.

Do you know who LS was living with in 2010? Or where? I have the address, but it's not okay for us to sleuth who else was living there. At any rate, court records seem to indicate that the charge may have been transferred from one jurisdiction to another.

The court record number is 73435FAHUNLET. Note that the way they number cases is to include the defendant's six letter lastname/firstname initials (LETeciaHUNt). The case was disposed as a misdemeanor (looks like charges may have been dropped). This does not change the fact that in or around November, 2010, Letecia Hunt found herself in trouble with the law.

LOL! To keep it straight, I may plot all of her names and scenarios on a spreadsheet. I thought to take a stepfather's name, the child had to be adopted (?) With her its like "pick a name, any name, do whatever suits you at the moment." She had no regard for legalities at all!
Gannon is my hero! Not trying to be funny, well, maybe laughing to keep from crying...a spread sheet is perfect answer, MOO she married AS to add new name to the mix? Justice for Gannon!

Gannon is my hero! She brings up issue of key/gate... MOO she used that exit, also, but she is distancing herself...
Gannon walked the dogs? She never walked them?!
Back to GE, (Google Earth)open space behind neighborhood around Jacobs Creek, mostly dry w/ some wet muddy areas...this has been posted hereIIRC
Great place for a dog or human walk.

Great area to runaway, great area to fake runaway. NOT a great place to carry and place a 70lb boy, but this is a familiar place.

MOO Next step involves truck, getting him there. I looked for road close by that intersects Jacobs Creek!

this theory direction was discussed on the forum, again not doubting, instead of new discussion, would original poster refresh the short version, plz?
This is where the goosebumps came...Pleasant Ridge Road... Restoration Church! This is what I have suggested in some of my posts:
familiarity(Gannon and Letecia)
Possibility(runaway)
Vehicle access
Seclusion
Destination(for Gannon)
Twilight Zone Music...looking down Pleasant Ridge, and I see a red truck on the side of the road...goosebumps...

Reality... this is not current up to minute satellite scan, no snow on ground...Does anyone have info on how often these images ARE updated?

MOO, the info from this red truck should not be discarded yet, because it does illustrate how easily a young semi conscious 70 lb( max) young boy, truck simply backing into the wooded area and slipping him down, gently I hope...

Today, I will continue reading first threads and taking the opposite direction up Jacobs Creek.
The distance by vehicle is 1.5 miles, it would be shorter, as crow flies, or as the creek winds. 11 year old could walk this. Backup lie could have been, simply off to the church, playground?
I think her gate/key statement was just to add a way Gannon could have left the house without being seen on video. Fortunately the neighbor ruined that for her.

Going by what other murderers like TS have done with their victims, I think he’ll be fairly close to home, off a side road in a wooded area, perhaps near a body of water. I doubt she wanted to drive very far from home if he was dead or in poor condition. I think she’d want to stay in an area near a health care facility in case she was pulled over by a cop so she could claim she was taking him for medical attention. I’m still thinking she pulled him out of the car alive and left him somewhere knowing he’d never make it out. That gives her twisted conscience the ability to say she doesn’t know where he is. Although she’s such a practiced liar, she probably didn’t need that to be able to lie easily.

I don’t know how often Google Earth updates but I can tell you when I look at my house in NY that I sold in 2015, I still see my car and my daughter’s car in the driveway. So it hasn’t been updated since the summer of 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee