Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to when LS married CH, I read that it was when HH was about 3. So 14 years ago, approximate. 2006-ish. She marries AS in January 2015.

So she was indeed married when the DV charge was filed. And even if she wasn't married, she was still in a relationship with the father of her daughter, who was born 2002 (summertime, I believe).

The DV charge is 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking that since LS disdains the idea of looking in "ponds" and "ditches," (because surely everyone knows that's not where she put him), that she used someplace that's either some other water or a ravine. IOW, pond-like and ditch-like. I think she's giving hints, perhaps unconsciously.

I think her cognitive processes are seriously disordered. I think she thinks that everyone can tell what she's thinking and what she means when she talks, when of course, many of us find her fairly incomprehensible.

LOL! To keep it straight, I may plot all of her names and scenarios on a spreadsheet. I thought to take a stepfather's name, the child had to be adopted (?) With her its like "pick a name, any name, do whatever suits you at the moment." She had no regard for legalities at all!
Haha, as a comptroller I do appreciate spreadsheets!

I think her gate/key statement was just to add a way Gannon could have left the house without being seen on video. Fortunately the neighbor ruined that for her.

Going by what other murderers like TS have done with their victims, I think he’ll be fairly close to home, off a side road in a wooded area, perhaps near a body of water. I doubt she wanted to drive very far from home if he was dead or in poor condition. I think she’d want to stay in an area near a health care facility in case she was pulled over by a cop so she could claim she was taking him for medical attention. I’m still thinking she pulled him out of the car alive and left him somewhere knowing he’d never make it out. That gives her twisted conscience the ability to say she doesn’t know where he is. Although she’s such a practiced liar, she probably didn’t need that to be able to lie easily.

I don’t know how often Google Earth updates but I can tell you when I look at my house in NY that I sold in 2015, I still see my car and my daughter’s car in the driveway. So it hasn’t been updated since the summer of 2014.
Gannon is my hero! Thank you! We thought the same about the video dismissal, but it does fit w/ running away...clandestine graves I researched years ago, spot on, today I’m focused on the Pleasant ridge rd area looking for those components? The eerie thing is that the red truck fits most of those parameters...IMO satellite images aren’t going to give us a snow concealment factor. I could date the images of our house, by the new landscape, snow ( once a decade) then green again, we are rural, I’m thinking they may update more often over rapidly developing areas//CS? Justice for Gannon!

Lawyers or anyone: PC affidavit in Watts case was only 3 pages and didn’t tell much. How long do you anticipate Gannon case PCA will be and how detailed? And will court and gov closures effect the release date?

I'm not a lawyer, but that's never stopped me from having an educated opinion, so I'll take a stab at this one.

I'm thinking the affidavit will likely be somewhere in the range of what we saw with Frazee's affidavit in the Kelsey case. That was 11 pages in total. It contained a lot of information re: evidence that LE had collected in the case, including blood/physical evidence, digital/electronic/cell phone data, interviews, etc.

I do think that any court closure will likely affect the release date of the affidavit, i.e., it will delay the release.

There's no question in my mind that it's going to be unsealed by the judge.

We just may not see it this week, or next week, even.

JMO.

Last edited:
-- Did UCHospital (UC Hospital) show up anywhere on the recently released documents or in some other place? The reason I ask is because I saw someone mention it, and I was wondering if they were referring to Univ of Cincinnati (UC) Hospital, which does have a campus in Butler County, OH

Hi, they are likely referring to "UC Health" (University of Colorado Health), a big healthcare organization in Colorado. They have hospitals all over Colorado, including Memorial Hospital, which is in Colorado Springs.

I'm not an attorney but from what I gathered the case was settled out of court.

There was probably evidence from text messages that there was sexual harassment so the school district settled

In my experience school districts do not like to be involved in public cases where their own administrators are involved in sexual harassment, (or any misconduct) so they will try to settle to avoid court or any further publicity.

Imo
Re: bold,underlined (by me)
It is also far more costly to go to trial. Settling doesn't necessarily mean there was such evidence.

I've been thinking that since LS disdains the idea of looking in "ponds" and "ditches," (because surely everyone knows that's not where she put him), that she used someplace that's either some other water or a ravine. IOW, pond-like and ditch-like. I think she's giving hints, perhaps unconsciously.

I think her cognitive processes are seriously disordered. I think she thinks that everyone can tell what she's thinking and what she means when she talks, when of course, many of us find her fairly incomprehensible.
Gannon is my hero! MOO It is hard to believe that she would actually tell us where he is! trying to find those ditches and ravines by satellite image is not easy for me.
If she knew he was dead, and she had confidence(arrogance) in her ability to disguise it as accident during running away, she wanted him discovered...?
IMO she has used her lies to CHA for so long it as a natural process, several posters have given some useful insight, but (IMO) her brain is rapidly churning as she spits out the next lie, looking for that little slip.

like brainstorming for you and me, but she needs to tsplain every option. I am fearful if I keep trying to follow her thought patterns, my brain will be permanently damaged, NOT LOL Gannon is my hero!

Can be a partner or FORMER partner.

Yes, especially since there's a huge uptick in DV when people go to try and separate themselves. Arguing about who is in the household and who is supposed to leave and who pays for what...leads to problems.

A lot of times, one partner is trying to "kick out" the other, but legally both are still parts of the same household. Not easy to establish a new residence in one weekend (in fact, cannot be done, there's that pesky identification issue and a trip, at least, to the DMV with whatever proof of residence your jurisdiction might require).

I'm not a lawyer, but that's never stopped me from having an educated opinion, so I'll take a stab at this one.

I'm thinking the affidavit will likely be somewhere in the range of what we saw with Frazee's affidavit in the Kelsey case. That was 11 pages in total. It contained a lot of information re: evidence that LE had collected in the case, including blood/physical evidence, digital/electronic/cell phone data, interviews, etc.

I do think that any court closure will likely affect the release date of the affidavit, i.e., it will delay the release.

There's no question in my mind that it's going to be unsealed by the judge.

We just may not see it this week, or next week, even.

JMO.

perfect answer. Thank you.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. As am I.

The only verification I've seen of many of those 22 charges are stories in the MSM. (And we know the MSM has been wrong on other facts of this case.)

MSM stories have said many of the charges were dismissed. But it appears there is no court record of the DV being brought against TS or dismissed when and where the MSM said it happened.

For me, it's important to have accurate information. Being charged with something is not the same as being convicted. And in the DV case, we don't even have evidence there was ever a charge against TS.

Wanting correct information doesn't mean I am "defending" TS. But it doesn't work for me to say "she's charged with the murder of an 11-year old. She must have done it because she has a lengthy criminal record of violence. And if it turns out her criminal record of violence isn't lengthy or can't be verified, it doesn't matter because she killed an 11-year old."
JMO

I assure you that there is a court record (and I posted the case number). For those of us with the ability to search legal records, it's patently obvious that the records exist. They are not made up. The disposition of each case and the obtaining of all the documents is too expensive for my blood, but you can definitely find the records if you look hard enough.

Her record, from my point of view, is verified by each of the Courts where she's been arraigned, in their arraignment records. There are some 22 easily findable records and some people have found more than that.

Last edited:
Just quickly checking in... Did the divorce hearing happen this morning? Any word?

I'm trying to distance myself from this case because I find myself obsessed and neglecting real life duties. But I'm sad to see less activity on Gannon's thread. I know LS' attorneys are telling her to stay silent, but I bet she's dying for some attention at this point. Might be prime time to interrogate her and get some real answers.

I tried to delete all duplicates. I just see that there are two separate false bomb charges. Separate dates.

This is crazy. I would think there wouldn’t have been an easy task for her to complete a CV or a life timeline starting with high school graduation. We probably have plenty of info to create a year to year education, residences, employment and any gaps of time to account for.

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2000CR 019768
Last Name: HARDIN
First Name: LETECIA
DOB: 04/08/1983
City: LUMBERTON
State: NC
Charges Filed Date: 01/10/2000
Offense Code: 8536
Offense Desc: LOITERING
Source State: NC
Source Name: NC Admin Office of Courts