Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What IF the RPRIMARY reason for search wasn't to make it look like a runaway (maybe/maybe not) but to show Gannon still had his phone on Monday AND that he was still 'alive and home' Monday afternoon. ? So she probably DID have his phone with them at least PART of Monday.

That would lend credibility to the discussions earlier that she might have stopped at Petco twice - once to hide his phone somewhere, and again to pick it up.

Chilcott Ditch, Fountain, CO
Map - Chilcott Ditch Company
There has been a couple of areas of interest to me besides Palmer Lake. I’ve focused on Jimmy’s Camp/Creek from the beginning. I’ve kinda let that go.It was my first instinct. Unless there is a way the water would flow to Fountain Creek. I can’t get past that KumNgo. I don’t think that’s a red herring. It bothers me. It’s part of the reason I connect it to Fountain Creek. And Fountain Valley Times. Can we figure out why LE moved their command after a couple of days to an area around their jail. Isn’t it around this area? I keep thinking Willow Springs pond though no one has mentioned it.

To go with your map:
Ditches

Ditches in El Paso County, Colorado

Nearby Ditches

FOUNTAIN MUTUAL CANAL

Irrigation Ditch Index

Irrigation Ditch Company Directory

https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/distance-directions2.cfm?callahan%20reservoir@38.6365,-104.651

https://coyotegulch.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/coloradospringsutilitiessystemmap.jpg

Print Map - TopoZone

Callahan Reservoir Fishing, El Paso County CO (Fountain Area)

https://www.csu.org/csudocuments/watertour.pdf

https://www.codot.gov/projects/I25COSDEN/i25monumenttoc470-assets/jan-24-2017-public-meeting-materials/alternate-routes-and-frontage-road

Colorado Water Rights, Transactions, Wells, Conservation and more

El Paso County, CO Water Structures
Douglas County, CO Water Structures

Do we know how long AS was out of town? Also did AS have to travel during job with military. One last thing has anyone ever suspected LS involved with someone else (beside husband)? Just my thoughts and opinions.
Gannon is my hero! This IS something I asked way back, when I was holding out hope he HAD run away( stupid me) IOW Gannon planned to hide out til Dad got home? MOO. It now seems relevant as to Letecia’s deadlines...Justice for Gannon

There has been a couple of areas of interest to me besides Palmer Lake. I’ve focused on Jimmy’s Camp/Creek from the beginning. I’ve kinda let that go.It was my first instinct. Unless there is a way the water would flow to Fountain Creek. I can’t get past that KumNgo. I don’t think that’s a red herring. It bothers me. It’s part of the reason I connect it to Fountain Creek. And Fountain Valley Times. Can we figure out why LE moved their command after a couple of days to an area around their jail. Isn’t it around this area? I keep thinking Willow Springs pond though no one has mentioned it.

To go with your map:
Ditches

Nearby Ditches

FOUNTAIN MUTUAL CANAL

Irrigation Ditch Index

https://colorado.hometownlocator.com/maps/distance-directions2.cfm?callahan%20reservoir@38.6365,-104.651

https://coyotegulch.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/coloradospringsutilitiessystemmap.jpg

Print Map - TopoZone

https://www.codot.gov/projects/I25COSDEN/i25monumenttoc470-assets/jan-24-2017-public-meeting-materials/alternate-routes-and-frontage-road

Fountain Creek Nature Center - El Paso County Community Services

I wish we could see her CO license application. I'd bet the farm that she omitted criminal/disciplinary history information. The school districts were almost certainly more thorough in checking her references and background.

Of course she did. CO gives a probationary 3 year license, if memory serves, and then leaves it up to individual schools (and even principals) to check people more thoroughly. Also going by memory, if the person doesn't get X amount of classroom time in that 3 year period, they don't move on to the permanent license. Something like that.

I just know that many people do not put their criminal histories down on educational applications.

To go with your map:
Ditches

Nearby Ditches

FOUNTAIN MUTUAL CANAL

Irrigation Ditch Index

Print Map - TopoZone

Gannon is my hero! Thank you! Go w/ your first instincts...Jacobs Creek opposite direction from Restoration Church, she mentioned ditches, Justice for Gannon!

I tried to delete all duplicates. I just see that there are two separate false bomb charges. Separate dates.

This is crazy. I would think there wouldn’t have been an easy task for her to complete a CV or a life timeline starting with high school graduation. We probably have plenty of info to create a year to year education, residences, employment and any gaps of time to account for.

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2000CR 019768
Last Name: HARDIN
First Name: LETECIA
DOB: 04/08/1983
City: LUMBERTON
State: NC
Charges Filed Date: 01/10/2000
Offense Code: 8536
Offense Desc: LOITERING
Source State: NC
Source Name: NC Admin Office of Courts

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 001162
City: PEMBROKE
Charges Filed Date: 21/01/2001
Offense Code: 4470
Offense Desc: FAIL TO WEAR SEAT BELT-DRIVER

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5400
Offense Desc: POSS/DISP ALT/FICT/REVD DR LIC

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 006811
Charges Filed Date: 11/04/2001
Offense Code: 1325
Offense Desc: ASSAULT SERIOUS BODILY INJURY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 014645
Charges Filed Date: 16/08/2001
Offense Code: 2321
Offense Desc: FELONY LARCENY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 017464
Charges Filed Date: 10/09/2001
Offense Code: 5418
Offense Desc: DWLR

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 050778
Charges Filed Date: 09/02/2001
Offense Code: 5345
Offense Desc: FALSE BOMB REPORT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 051462
Charges Filed Date: 03/05/2001
Offense Code: 1368
Offense Desc: SIMPLE ASSAULT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CRS011193
Charges Filed Date: 15/06/2001
Offense Code: 5030
Offense Desc: MISDEMEANOR PROBATION VIOL

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5328
Offense Desc: COMMUNICATING THREATS

LETECIA HARDIN

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2002CR 009415
Charges Filed Date: 30/05/2002

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5494
Offense Desc: OPERATE VEH NO INS

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2003CR 058904
Charges Filed Date: 04/12/2003

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2004CR 006492
Charges Filed Date: 05/04/2004
Offense Code: 5470
Offense Desc: ALLOW UNLICENSED TO DRIVE
22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

Thanks for the info @imstilla.grandma.

I had seen the NC records. While some were never prosecuted, and some were minor (e.g., failure to wear a seatbelt) others certainly were not. I knew about the assault charges from 17 and 19 years ago. I don't know the details (as in who was assaulted) but The Sun (previously okayed as a source on WS) reported the felony car theft was reduced to a misdemeanor. It also reported she was "charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony [car] larceny case...."

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

What I haven't seen is a DV charge from 2010 Horry Co SC that has been reported here as fact and used to prove TS has a history of violence with persons in her household.

Perhaps I lack the necessary skill to find these records but when I put in her last name (2010 married name OR maiden name) into the court system database for Horry Co, no charges of that sort come up for her. I see civil actions, a 2011 divorce from her first husband, a traffic violation... I also see a DV charge from 2010 that was dismissed against a male who has the same name as her married name. I also have no luck with a case number supplied by a WS poster earlier on this thread.

The Sun (same link as above) reported

"Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show....Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing." (BBM)

So it sounds like one has to go to the courthouse or use a special paid service to see the records of this dropped charge?

In the final analysis it probably doesn't matter. I'm certainly not defending her but I can't imagine that past offenses (much less dropped charges) will play a role in her murder trial. "Prior bad acts" usually don't. But I'd just like to see accurate information and that doesn't seem possible.

JMO

Well, it's almost 5pm here on the Eastern side of the US and still no Gannon or AA.

Everyday my dislike for that woman grows more and more, which I didn't know was possible.

I had a tiny bit of hope that once TS spent a few weeks in jail, she would realized this is real and not something she can talk her way out of like she has done so many times in her past, she would give up Gannon's location. Everybody that was saying she will NEVER tell anybody where she put him is right. As a control freak (IMO) she will not give up the only thing she has control of now, and that is bringing Gannon home so his parents can put him to rest. I believe, in her mind, (IMO) even though she is sitting in jail, she has won. And as long as she doesn't tell where he is and they don't find him, she is still winning and will still continue to think she is as long as she can continue the hurt she has caused AS/LH/LS.

Last edited:
You are entitled to your opinion, of course. As am I.

The only verification I've seen of many of those 22 charges are stories in the MSM. (And we know the MSM has been wrong on other facts of this case.)

MSM stories have said many of the charges were dismissed. But it appears there is no court record of the DV being brought against TS or dismissed when and where the MSM said it happened.

For me, it's important to have accurate information. Being charged with something is not the same as being convicted. And in the DV case, we don't even have evidence there was ever a charge against TS.

Wanting correct information doesn't mean I am "defending" TS. But it doesn't work for me to say "she's charged with the murder of an 11-year old. She must have done it because she has a lengthy criminal record of violence. And if it turns out her criminal record of violence isn't lengthy or can't be verified, it doesn't matter because she killed an 11-year old."
JMO

Of course we can all have differences of opinion. Mine is that if she only had one criminal record verified and still killed an eleven year old, it matters. It matters a lot. I know people from all walks of life, have a huge family, and no one I know has committed a criminal act. Some people are basically good people and they aren’t going to wake up one day and kill a child. She did. There is something wrong with her and her past matters. IMO.

Last edited:
Of course she did. CO gives a probationary 3 year license, if memory serves, and then leaves it up to individual schools (and even principals) to check people more thoroughly. Also going by memory, if the person doesn't get X amount of classroom time in that 3 year period, they don't move on to the permanent license. Something like that.

I just know that many people do not put their criminal histories down on educational applications.

I'm shocked. That sounds really risky to have a system giving someone access to children for up to possibly three years before the complete background check is completed. Yikes!

I'm shocked. That sounds really risky to have a system giving someone access to children for up to possibly three years before the complete background check is completed. Yikes!

I think you misunderstand. It is just the licensing portion. The schools and districts all do their own checks BEFORE allowing someone access to children. Even as a parent volunteer, you are required to have a background check done.

I had a tiny bit of hope that once TS spent a few weeks in jail, she would realized this is real and not something she can talk her way out of like she has done so many times in her past, she would give up Gannon's location. Everybody that was saying she will NEVER tell anybody where she put him is right. As a control freak (IMO) she will not give up the only thing she has control of now, and that is bringing Gannon home so his parents can put him to rest.

I don't think it's just a control issue, though that's surely part of it. Nor even just an admitting guilt issue, though that too is surely a part of it. I think that even if her lawyers advise her that since the evidence is overwhelming, she should seek a deal (whether it's possible or not is another issue), and even if she could get a deal, I think she won't tell where he is until she's certain the decomposition is far enough along that it won't be possible to tell exactly what she did to him.

I don't think it works like that. The background check is completed before the provisional certificate is issued. Not all states require a background check in order to get licensed, but they complete a background check when the teacher applies to the school. They have to be cleared before they begin teaching.

Imo

I tried to delete all duplicates. I just see that there are two separate false bomb charges. Separate dates.

This is crazy. I would think there wouldn’t have been an easy task for her to complete a CV or a life timeline starting with high school graduation. We probably have plenty of info to create a year to year education, residences, employment and any gaps of time to account for.

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2000CR 019768
Charges Filed Date: 01/10/2000
Offense Code: 8536
Offense Desc: LOITERING

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 4470
Offense Desc: FAIL TO WEAR SEAT BELT-DRIVER

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5400
Offense Desc: POSS/DISP ALT/FICT/REVD DR LIC

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 006811
Charges Filed Date: 11/04/2001
Offense Code: 1325
Offense Desc: ASSAULT SERIOUS BODILY INJURY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 014645
Charges Filed Date: 16/08/2001
Offense Code: 2321
Offense Desc: FELONY LARCENY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 017464
Charges Filed Date: 10/09/2001

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 050778
Charges Filed Date: 09/02/2001

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 051462
Charges Filed Date: 03/05/2001

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5030
Offense Desc: MISDEMEANOR PROBATION VIOL

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5328
Offense Desc: COMMUNICATING THREATS

LETECIA HARDIN

LETECIA HARDIN

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5494
Offense Desc: OPERATE VEH NO INS

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2003CR 058904
Charges Filed Date: 04/12/2003

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2004CR 006492
Charges Filed Date: 05/04/2004
Offense Code: 5470
Offense Desc: ALLOW UNLICENSED TO DRIVE
22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org
IMO I cannot get past the fact that she was allowed to work in a school in any capacity! Just the fact that she was arrested (at least) this many times is really disturbing. It says to me that police had enough evidence to haul her in at the time the offense occurred or to issue a warrant after the fact. While charges may have eventually been resolved in her favor, pleaded down or dismissed, the number of arrests alone are more than enough to show me she’s a dishonest, violent, threatening individual. That they’re older arrests doesn’t make me feel any better either. She probably honed her nefarious skills with time. Who knows how many other names she may have used??? Normal people do not get arrested this often.

Of course we can all have differences of opinion. Mine is that if she only had one criminal record verified and still killed an eleven year old, it matters. It matters a lot. I know people from all walks of life, have a huge family, and no one I know has committed a criminal act. Some people are basically good people and they aren’t going to wake up one day and kill a child. She did. There is something wrong with her and her past matters. IMO.
Was just sitting here thinking exact thing. I know no one in my family having prior run in's w the law, w the exception of a procrastinating sibling in areas all related to automobile ownership. Extended family members have many continuing issues their entire lives

Well, it's almost 5pm here on the Eastern side of the US and still no Gannon or AA.

Everyday my dislike for that woman grows more and more, which I didn't know was possible.

I had a tiny bit of hope that once TS spent a few weeks in jail, she would realized this is real and not something she can talk her way out of like she has done so many times in her past, she would give up Gannon's location. Everybody that was saying she will NEVER tell anybody where she put him is right. As a control freak (IMO) she will not give up the only thing she has control of now, and that is bringing Gannon home so his parents can put him to rest. I believe, in her mind, (IMO) even though she is sitting in jail, she has won. And as long as she doesn't tell where he is and they don't find him, she is still winning and will still continue to think she is as long as she can continue the hurt she has caused AS/LH/LS.

It can be quite easy at times to slip into despair, wondering where Gannon is and when he'll be found.

BUT....Perhaps LE are determined to find Gannon based on all the info they have instead of pleading with the evil to throw them a bone. And, perhaps, they're confident in their efforts and in the info they have gathered already.
Perhaps they're doing this because they have ZERO intention of offering her even one tiny inch of a lifeline.

Perhaps LE is happy to let her sit tight while they get the job done. They don't need her.

Just some positive food for thought xx
And ALL JMO. MOO.

EDIT: grammar

Thanks for the info @imstilla.grandma.

I had seen the NC records. While some were never prosecuted, and some were minor (e.g., failure to wear a seatbelt) others certainly were not. I knew about the assault charges from 17 and 19 years ago. I don't know the details (as in who was assaulted) but The Sun (previously okayed as a source on WS) reported the felony car theft was reduced to a misdemeanor. It also reported she was "charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony [car] larceny case...."

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

What I haven't seen is a DV charge from 2010 Horry Co SC that has been reported here as fact and used to prove TS has a history of violence with persons in her household.

Perhaps I lack the necessary skill to find these records but when I put in her last name (2010 married name OR maiden name) into the court system database for Horry Co, no charges of that sort come up for her. I see civil actions, a 2011 divorce from her first husband, a traffic violation... I also see a DV charge from 2010 that was dismissed against a male who has the same name as her married name. I also have no luck with a case number supplied by a WS poster earlier on this thread.

The Sun (same link as above) reported

"Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show....Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing." (BBM)

So it sounds like one has to go to the courthouse or use a special paid service to see the records of this dropped charge?

In the final analysis it probably doesn't matter. I'm certainly not defending her but I can't imagine that past offenses (much less dropped charges) will play a role in her murder trial. "Prior bad acts" usually don't. But I'd just like to see accurate information and that doesn't seem possible.

JMO

Her entire sentencing record is at this link. Note first her correct birth date. She was a minor at the time of sentencing for all three crimes. She received suspended sentences for all three, and was sentenced to community service which she completed.
If she had ANY other criminal conviction in North Carolina, it would be at this link and on this page.
NC DPS Offender Public Information

BBM-- Unfortunately, I agree
I have always thought that she will NOT tell-- it is her control, her only control factor she has left.
And I despise her more than anything for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x