Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my hero! So simple, even a lazy person could just put him behind the pile and push dirt over him... not saying this is it, but this could be exactly what happened, in another spot. Justice for Gannon!

Attachments

• 4130D50F-E0CA-4216-8E9D-C6003E4E27D3.jpeg
    4130D50F-E0CA-4216-8E9D-C6003E4E27D3.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 72
unbelievable. He should’ve done a background check before hopping in bed with TS!

When the police department presser said this was a LARGE PUZZLE that they were piecing together, they weren't kidding us.

Amazing how this stuff is all fitting nicely into place for a conviction.

I have done a lot of research on narcissistic personality disorder and while I'm not credentialed to diagnose TS by any means, I will tell you under the definition in the dictionary there is a mug shot of someone who looks identical to her.

Fountain Ditch images.

This old irrigation ditch runs from Lorson Ranch down to Fountain. Parallels Jimmy Camp Creek. Fountain Ditch, South, on Peaceful Valley Road (10161).png Entrance to farmland, east of ditch, Peaceful Valley Road.png

What is more interesting is the part of Fountain Ditch, just north of Squirrel Creek Road. Fountain Ditch, south of Lorson, north of Squirrel Creek Rd.png

Her entire sentencing record is at this link. Note first her correct birth date. She was a minor at the time of sentencing for all three crimes. She received suspended sentences for all three, and was sentenced to community service which she completed.
If she had ANY other criminal conviction in North Carolina, it would be at this link and on this page.
NC DPS Offender Public Information
Dave, even if she was a minor, I just have to ask if you are excusing her behavior and if you believe her to be innocent? Because, iirc, you believed Patrick Frazee was innocent also.

Gannon is my hero! So simple, even a lazy person could just put him behind the pile and push dirt over him... not saying this is it, but this could be exactly what happened, in another spot. Justice for Gannon!
Holy cow! Not what I imagined looking at map..... I think you're close. I'm not very good at this, but this creek (that mostly looks like a dry creekbed or 'ditch' when the picture was taken) There are no hospitals that direction, but it's less than 1/2 mile IIRC? The creek also goes North near their home, I don't know other access points that would work. I'm going to *try to add a picture.

Attachments

• Marksheffel Rd and Creek.png
    Marksheffel Rd and Creek.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for the info @imstilla.grandma.

I had seen the NC records. While some were never prosecuted, and some were minor (e.g., failure to wear a seatbelt) others certainly were not. I knew about the assault charges from 17 and 19 years ago. I don't know the details (as in who was assaulted) but The Sun (previously okayed as a source on WS) reported the felony car theft was reduced to a misdemeanor. It also reported she was "charged with communicating threats and simple assault, but those counts seemed to be dropped as part of her deal with prosecutors in the felony [car] larceny case...."

Gannon Stauch stepmom previously arrested for battery, domestic abuse and theft

What I haven't seen is a DV charge from 2010 Horry Co SC that has been reported here as fact and used to prove TS has a history of violence with persons in her household.

Perhaps I lack the necessary skill to find these records but when I put in her last name (2010 married name OR maiden name) into the court system database for Horry Co, no charges of that sort come up for her. I see civil actions, a 2011 divorce from her first husband, a traffic violation... I also see a DV charge from 2010 that was dismissed against a male who has the same name as her married name. I also have no luck with a case number supplied by a WS poster earlier on this thread.

The Sun (same link as above) reported

"Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt.

The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show....Those charges were eventually dropped and there is no online record of the court filing." (BBM)

So it sounds like one has to go to the courthouse or use a special paid service to see the records of this dropped charge?

In the final analysis it probably doesn't matter. I'm certainly not defending her but I can't imagine that past offenses (much less dropped charges) will play a role in her murder trial. "Prior bad acts" usually don't. But I'd just like to see accurate information and that doesn't seem possible.

JMO
Same here, @NCWatcher!
I can't find her NC records in the NC Dept of Public Safety.
If there were convictions, the recs should be there -- unless the conviction records are very old -- more than 15 years or so -- that may be the problem.
Nothing under "Stauch" at all -- no recs came up when I simply entered "Stauch" without a first name or initial or without race or even without M/F designation.

I also tried under "Letecia Hunt" with no luck, and then I tried "Le Hunt" (you can enter a partial name) with no luck as well. And there are far too many females under just "Hunt" to sift through. Was she convicted under another last name besides "Hunt"?
She's quite a slippery individual, isn't she? And much worse besides.
I'd like to see her NC Conviction records if possible. Any ideas? Thanks!

What happens in prisons with Coronavirus ? Just curious
My sister teaches in a prison in MA. With Corona all visitors have been banned except for attorneys. However, you cannot take something away without giving them something in return so in her jail the residents receive increased cell phone usage time.

Gannon
Holy cow! Not what I imagined looking at map..... I think you're close. I'm not very good at this, but this creek (that mostly looks like a dry creekbed or 'ditch' when the picture was taken) There are no hospitals that direction, but it's less than 1/2 mile IIRC? The creek also goes North near their home, I don't know other access points that would work. I'm going to *try to add a picture.
Gannon is my hero!
Many pages back, I suggested someone take the North end, I am so slow, and untechie,
how do we find out what search was done on this road?

Justice for Gannon!

Gannon

Gannon is my hero!
Many pages back, I suggested someone take the North end, I am so slow, and untechie,
how do we find out what search was done on this road?

Justice for Gannon!
Sorry I missed it. I missed someone else, too. I get lost refreshing.
I remember the name of merksteckle or whatever being searched, I'll have to find the correct spelling and look. I'm slow, but slower on pictures, so I'll look for WHERE they've searched... Not that it won't need searched again. Looking for a runaway or lost child is not going to be the same as tight grid searching for ALL evidence. MOO

Same here, @NCWatcher!
I can't find her NC records in the NC Dept of Public Safety.
If there were convictions, the recs should be there -- unless the conviction records are very old -- more than 15 years or so -- that may be the problem.
Nothing under "Stauch" at all -- no recs came up when I simply entered "Stauch" without a first name or initial or without race or even without M/F designation.

I also tried under "Letecia Hunt" with no luck, and then I tried "Le Hunt" (you can enter a partial name) with no luck as well. And there are far too many females under just "Hunt" to sift through. Was she convicted under another last name besides "Hunt"?
She's quite a slippery individual, isn't she? And much worse besides.
I'd like to see her NC Conviction records if possible. Any ideas? Thanks!

I believe all the NC stuff happened before she married. Her maiden name was Hardin. See upthread for @Dave F. post that references NC DPS Offender Public Information

What happens in prisons with Coronavirus ? Just curious
Though the question is off topic, many jails are letting prisoners walk out the doors. Been on news sites. And, WS has its own Coronavirus thread which has good information.

First thing I thought of was allowing hard core criminals to walk. Yikes! Don’t want TS walking out of that jail.

Sorry I missed it. I missed someone else, too. I get lost refreshing.
I remember the name of merksteckle or whatever being searched, I'll have to find the correct spelling and look. I'm slow, but slower on pictures, so I'll look for WHERE they've searched... Not that it won't need searched again. Looking for a runaway or lost child is not going to be the same as tight grid searching for ALL evidence. MOO

Marksheffel rd. That is the big one that goes kind of behind their neighborhood and past the church. It's used quite a bit, especially to get to peterson afb and goes from fountain CO to northern Colorado springs. But there are few stop lights on the south end ( around Fountain) so more opportunity for privacy.

I live about 2 miles from the church.

Though the question is off topic, many jails are letting prisoners walk out the doors. Been on news sites. And, WS has its own Coronavirus thread which has good information.

First thing I thought of was allowing hard core criminals to walk. Yikes! Don’t want TS walking out of that jail.
BBM--Jails or Prisons ???
we have our local Jail, but we also live 8-10 miles from a huge State Prison.
I cant believe they are letting prisoners just walk out !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion