Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"(3) "Household member" means:

(a) a spouse;

(b) a former spouse;

(c) persons who have a child in common; or

(d) a male and female who are cohabiting or formerly have cohabited."

Thank you. It's always good to expand on these laws, since apparently some people think their own literal view of what "household" means is the same thing that the law means - almost never does that happen.

Obviously, DV laws have to cover all the many circumstances that occur when people try to separate, especially when they've been married, cohabitating and when they have a child together. I'm glad to know that if my ex decided to come over to my house and get in my face, I could still call the police and it would still fall under DV laws (which are quite strict in California).

Just quickly checking in... Did the divorce hearing happen this morning? Any word?
I'm not as familiar with Colorado divorce procedures as I am in my state, but I'm pretty sure this was just a hearing to set their court date. They would not have had to attend in person.

It should be a fairly simple divorce, since they have no mutual children or real property, so they likely won't have to appear at all.

Any Colorado teacher must have active state certification, which can be checked by the public at this website:
CDE eLicensing System

TS was licensed in CO. They didn't rescind the offer in CO due to the license. It was something else (discussed in detail on this and the prior thread).

If you wanted to help sleuth, you could enter her info into that widget. She's still active.

Anyway, yes, it's a fact that LS was a licensed teacher in CO, and yet, she was having difficulty staying employed.

I tried to delete all duplicates. I just see that there are two separate false bomb charges. Separate dates.

This is crazy. I would think there wouldn’t have been an easy task for her to complete a CV or a life timeline starting with high school graduation. We probably have plenty of info to create a year to year education, residences, employment and any gaps of time to account for.

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2000CR 019768
Last Name: HARDIN
First Name: LETECIA
DOB: 04/08/1983
City: LUMBERTON
State: NC
Charges Filed Date: 01/10/2000
Offense Code: 8536
Offense Desc: LOITERING
Source State: NC
Source Name: NC Admin Office of Courts

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 001162
City: PEMBROKE
Charges Filed Date: 21/01/2001
Offense Code: 4470
Offense Desc: FAIL TO WEAR SEAT BELT-DRIVER

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 001162
Charges Filed Date: 21/01/2001
Offense Code: 5400
Offense Desc: POSS/DISP ALT/FICT/REVD DR LIC

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 006811
Charges Filed Date: 11/04/2001
Offense Code: 1325
Offense Desc: ASSAULT SERIOUS BODILY INJURY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 014645
Charges Filed Date: 16/08/2001
Offense Code: 2321
Offense Desc: FELONY LARCENY

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 017464
Charges Filed Date: 10/09/2001
Offense Code: 5418
Offense Desc: DWLR

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 050778
Charges Filed Date: 09/02/2001
Offense Code: 5345
Offense Desc: FALSE BOMB REPORT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CR 051462
Charges Filed Date: 03/05/2001
Offense Code: 1368
Offense Desc: SIMPLE ASSAULT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2001CRS011193
Charges Filed Date: 15/06/2001
Offense Code: 5030
Offense Desc: MISDEMEANOR PROBATION VIOL

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5328
Offense Desc: COMMUNICATING THREATS

LETECIA HARDIN
Offense Code: 5345
Offense Desc: FALSE BOMB REPORT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2002CR 009415
Charges Filed Date: 30/05/2002
Offense Code: 5418
Offense Desc: DWLR

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2002CR 009415
Charges Filed Date: 30/05/2002
Offense Code: 5494
Offense Desc: OPERATE VEH NO INS

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2003CR 058904
Charges Filed Date: 04/12/2003
Offense Code: 1368
Offense Desc: SIMPLE ASSAULT

LETECIA HARDIN
ID Case Number: 01770ROBESON 2004CR 006492
Charges Filed Date: 05/04/2004
Offense Code: 5470
Offense Desc: ALLOW UNLICENSED TO DRIVE
22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org
GANNON is my hero!
Rules don’t apply to her!
Keep digging, plz!
Justice for Gannon!

I've been thinking that since LS disdains the idea of looking in "ponds" and "ditches," (because surely everyone knows that's not where she put him), that she used someplace that's either some other water or a ravine. IOW, pond-like and ditch-like. I think she's giving hints, perhaps unconsciously.

I think her cognitive processes are seriously disordered. I think she thinks that everyone can tell what she's thinking and what she means when she talks, when of course, many of us find her fairly incomprehensible.
Kinda like George and Cindy Anthony:paraphrased
We don’t think Caylee’s in the woods...

Kinda like George and Cindy Anthony:paraphrased
We don’t think Caylee’s in the woods...

Yes! But it made me feel sad, because it's so hard to search in water. Gannon was small. Palmer Lake is still a possibility. I think they only used sonar there for two days, maybe? It must be so frustrating for LE, what with LS's wanderings over two counties (at least).

I'm waiting for some locals to chime in with more weather data. Yesterday we heard that it was warmer, but I know a storm just blew in from the West.

TS was licensed in CO. They didn't rescind the offer in CO due to the license. It was something else (discussed in detail on this and the prior thread).

If you wanted to help sleuth, you could enter her info into that widget. She's still active.

Anyway, yes, it's a fact that LS was a licensed teacher in CO, and yet, she was having difficulty staying employed.

I wish we could see her CO license application. I'd bet the farm that she omitted criminal/disciplinary history information. The school districts were almost certainly more thorough in checking her references and background.

I assure you that there is a court record (and I posted the case number). For those of us with the ability to search legal records, it's patently obvious that the records exist. They are not made up. The disposition of each case and the obtaining of all the documents is too expensive for my blood, but you can definitely find the records if you look hard enough.

Her record, from my point of view, is verified by each of the Courts where she's been arraigned, in their arraignment records. There are some 22 easily findable records and some people have found more than that.
Gannon is my hero!
Understand many Letecias, letecia Hardins even, but Letecia Hardins born on same day?
Different, some petty charges even, but different days and charges...

So this is where we need Penelope, but I guess she constantly violates our TOS.
how DO you get needed info w/o having memberships or paying fees?
Screen shotting for my reference later...
Justice for GANNON?

Yes! But it made me feel sad, because it's so hard to search in water. Gannon was small. Palmer Lake is still a possibility. I think they only used sonar there for two days, maybe? It must be so frustrating for LE, what with LS's wanderings over two counties (at least).

I'm waiting for some locals to chime in with more weather data. Yesterday we heard that it was warmer, but I know a storm just blew in from the West.

Are we sure they used sonar at Palmer Lake? I know they used a submersible ROV at Big Johnson Reservoir but I can't recall if they used it anywhere else.

Edit: I actually can't find any real confirmation of where exactly they searched underwater.

Per CPW:
In response to a mutual aid request from the EPCSheriff the COParksWildlife Marine Evidence Recovery Team deployed to search a small pond near #ColoradoSprings for evidence of a missing boy. CPW's team of experts is specially trained in use of underwater drones.
Twitter

EPCSO:
With the help of our partners at Parks and Wildlife, we are using a submersible remotely operated vehicle with sonar to search undisclosed areas of water. We are not utilizing divers at this time.
Twitter

I'm on the other side of the mountains, but that storm is indeed blowing in and headed east. It's just much colder but I don't know what it'll look like when it hits the front range.

Last edited:
I wish we could see her CO license application. I'd bet the farm that she omitted criminal/disciplinary history information. The school districts were almost certainly more thorough in checking her references and background.
Yes, they make it very clear that you must disclose any criminal history prior to getting a teachers license, including all felonies and misdemeanors. They need to provide the necessary paperwork when applying. Maybe she forgot one or two charges.

Imo

That's right. No escape now.

At the hearing, she either hid from the camera or had the look of being beaten

It looked to me that she was hiding.
If she was in danger of being in the camera view, I could see her say something to her attorney, who would then inch forward and obscure her from view.

Last edited:

How many road accesses are there? I mean the laziest way is to drive somewhere up high, maybe a bridge, and drop him him in so he’d sink low. Driving into lake accesses seems that the water would be too low for successful hiding. There are several reservoirs and dams in the area also. Seems like Callahan is one of them that I haven’t heard mentioned. There’s Wister Dam where my folks grew up, so that’s the only dam I’ve ever seen. Besides photos, I wouldn’t begin to know how to make that a dropping spot. Logistically, we really need y’all locals to help with this.

I just came in here to post something similar EXCEPT I thought that is TS maiden name or Mothers name.
Same last name as Harley's deceased dad's AUNT AND UNCLE. per obit
Am I getting this mixed up or were they related ?? YIKES
I am trying to get the family dynamics straight

Not related at all,just a coincidental name,the cousin in question is a young male IMO (has been confirmed by both sides elsewhere but cant be confirmed here so have added IMO)

How many road accesses are there? I mean the laziest way is to drive somewhere up high, maybe a bridge, and drop him him in so he’d sink low. Driving into lake accesses seems that the water would be too low for successful hiding. There are several reservoirs and dams in the area also. Seems like Callahan is one of them that I haven’t heard mentioned. There’s Wister Dam where my folks grew up, so that’s the only dam I’ve ever seen. Besides photos, I wouldn’t begin to know how to make that a dropping spot. Logistically, we really need y’all locals to help with this.

The reason that locals haven't been helping with this is that there are very few places with deep water within a two-hour drive of Colorado Springs. This area is high prairie, which means very, very little water most of the year. Our main draining area, Monument Creek, is about four inches deep most of the year. We do get deep water during thunderstorms, but that is a spring and summer phenomenon, not January.

It looked to me that she was hiding. if she was in danger of being in the camera view, I could see her say something to her attorney, who would then inch forward and obscure her from view.
This is a pretty good start to detail her timeline. Plenty of info.
This is the only other msm photo. Sunglasses.
upload_2020-3-17_14-38-41.png
Last January, the Stauchs sold their Carolina Forest home. The Horry County Schools System says that LeTecia had worked in the schools from November 2010 to June 2015. She spent some time working as a para-professional and eventually a special education teacher. Lisa Bourcier, HCS spokesperson, said Stauch resigned from the school where she had been teaching.

ABC15 spoke with LeTecia in 2015 in relation to a story on Ride III and what neighbors in Carolina Forest wanted to see in their area. You can see the clip below. -at link

***Sentence of the day:
Neighbors in Carolina Forest could not recall LeTecia.
LeTecia Stauch, charged in stepson's murder, taught at 2 SC school districts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member