Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything that you are describing happened in North Carolina, at least two full years before she married anyone. Posters certainly don't have to like her, but it would be nice to keep the thread at least associated with facts. IMO
Well, CH lived in NC so it's possible that she lived there, too.

Imo

Last edited:
"Posters" is vague. For my part, that I "don't like" T is quite the understatement. However, my dislike of her stems from facts--not the opposite. I am still trying to view what you're asserting but, like others, it is simply not showing in my search. I DO get results...but not those in question. I appreciate and respect your contributions, and concede my tech lacking could be the issue.

I posted a screen shot of the summary of the two cases. As for whatever else you are searching for, I cannot lead you to information which I can't find myself.

She lived in Horry county, South Carolina during the entire time of her first marriage. Any domestic violence charges would be under her legal name while married. IMO
Were they actually married or was she just using his last name? I have never seen any indication that she was married. She used many names so I don't know which was her legal name.

Imo

Last edited:
I just came in here to post something similar EXCEPT I thought that is TS maiden name or Mothers name.
Same last name as Harley's deceased dad's AUNT AND UNCLE. per obit
Am I getting this mixed up or were they related ?? YIKES
I am trying to get the family dynamics straight

Ok and Yes, I am replying to myself LOL
so CH aunt & Uncle last name is the same as TS maiden name but Landen is also his cousin.
so probably, and I am just guessing, TS uncle married CH aunt so they are not biologically related, but are related thru marriage so TS married a cousin by marriage who also happens to be Landens blood cousin.
I am guessing at this.

North Carolina or South Carolina? Married or No? Domestic Violence requires a victim within the household of the perpetrator. IMO
Yes, the assault charge involved domestic violence and I don't think it was one of the charges that was dismissed. I don't know if she was married to the victim or not, but she had to have been involved with CH at that time.

So it's not so unreasonable to assume that that particular assault involved him.

Each assault charge may have involved a different person.

Imo

South Carolina Court records, for anyone involved in this case, are available at the link below:
1. Click on the appropriate county,
2. Click "Accept" for the terms and conditions,
3. Enter the surname only.
4. If it returns too many names and cases, remain on the results page and enter the first name (or even the first syllable of that name) and click "Search" again.
5. If you get stuck at any point, click on "Home Page" in the header and repeat the process.
The site is not easy to use, but it holds a HUGE amount of information.
SC Judicial Branch

Use Hunt and it includes her divorce from CH in 2011.
Oh, ok, thanks. So then the assualt charge in 2010 could have involved him.

I guess I'm confused because one charge was said to have been in NC and the other in SC. Idk. I thought she lived in SC at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the assault charge involved domestic violence and I don't think it was one of the charges that was dismissed. I don't know if she was married to the victim or not, but she had to have been involved with CH at that time.

So it's not so unreasonable to assume that that particular assault involved him.

Each assault charge may have involved a different person.

Imo

Agreed. MOO: Considering the perp's attempts at blaming an innocent child for his own demise, I think it's not a stretch to consider that any charges of violence against same perp must be scrutinized. That is likely what our DA has, reasonably, done. IMO

I will say this is my opinion to try to stay out of trouble but much if it has been verified over and over again by WS allowable sources since this case began.

TS's maiden name was Hardin. She is from NC originally. So far as I know she never used the name Locklear although that name is associated with her family. It is also THE most common last name (by far) in Robeson Co. where she grew up. So it is associated with many families. Family Names in NC

Certainly some of the claims that criminal records of a "Letecia Locklear" actually belong to TS (but she was using an alias) are wrong. For example, she was not living in NC in summer 2019 to be arrested for dealing drugs. She was not old enough in the 1980s/1990s to be charged with sales tax reporting violations. Perhaps some of the others could be her but we really have zero evidence that they are.

The only nationally famous Locklear I can think of off the top of my head is Heather Locklear. So it may seem like an unusual name but in southeast NC it's really like Smith or Jones in terms of how common it is.

TS's first married name was Hunt. He was from the same area in NC originally. I do not know when they married. But they WERE married as there is a court record of their divorce.

As can be seen in the SC database provided by @Dave F. , they divorced in 2011. He died 3 years later in 2014 in Ohio per his obit. TS married AS in 2015.

GS's mother Landen is not TS's ex-husband's cousin so far as I know. The Landen cousin in the obit is male, I believe. Landen isn't a terribly unusual name in these parts.

JMO

Ok and Yes, I am replying to myself LOL
so CH aunt & Uncle last name is the same as TS maiden name but Landen is also his cousin.
so probably, and I am just guessing, TS uncle married CH aunt so they are not biologically related, but are related thru marriage so TS married a cousin by marriage who also happens to be Landens blood cousin.
I am guessing at this.
Wow that's a twisted tree, lol.

I doubt we can post the US sun article but check it out for TS arrest record going back to age 19

I think that's part of the problem though. Some news reports say X happened but it can't be verified through court records. Wonder where the info came from? Maybe it's true but without LE/court sources it's hard to know.

JMO

Agreed. MOO: Considering the perp's attempts at blaming an innocent child for his own demise, I think it's not a stretch to consider that any charges of violence against same perp must be scrutinized. That is likely what our DA has, reasonably, done. IMO
Yeah, I'm not sure it matters as much who TS assaulted in the past than the fact that she seems to have a history of criminal behavior.

She apparently had three or four assault charges in her past, which to me indicates a pattern of aggression and violence.

Imo

She seems so full of demons I could see her making him get into the back of the truck. Where he bled all over the board. Or maybe he was getting sick and she had to pull over. Head injuries can do that. MOO My head can think up all kinds of awful scenarios. Sadly and the sick thing about her is I can hear her telling him to do it like she wasn’t doing anything wrong. Ick. Just ick.
If RD's camera captured audio ... there is a possibility we may hear it.
Ick ---> to enraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member