Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that Kyron’s stepmom was cheating on the dad and tried to hire a hit man to kill him two years prior to Kyron’s going missing. He later filed for divorce and took out a restraining order against her. I wonder how deep T’s hatred goes and what else we are going to find out.

So I see the coroner on witness list is from a town in Ohio, 30 mins from where T’s ex husband died in a crash. One county over, but only 30 mins away. Maybe that coroner was too busy to handle case and it was sent over. Hmmm. What could that all be about.
It might be something as simple as an expert witness.

Were these from Sunday night or Monday night? The time seems off.

Sunday night, I believe. People have studied those photos, but all I can see is evidence that someone was active in and around the Stauch's garage and truck that night, after 10 pm.

So...Sunday night, something was going on (LS tried to explain it in her own way).

I do think LE has contacted the coroner regarding the ex's death and my hypothesis leans towards checking for drug use in that case.

bbm
Ita.

Re. the rest of your post... holy cow. :eek:
Agreed --as I have suspicions as to whether TS has any crimes that she's hidden.
Seems like the murder of a CHILD is a lot, for this to be her one and only crime, ever !
There are just some people who should not be walking freely with the rest of us; and TS is one of them ! Imo.

The following are my thoughts only.
If, TS was involved with others (crime related), they/he/she may have moved Gannon's body, from where TS left Gannon.
MOO.

Much of this may be revealed during trial. I've know many people in my life, but none of them changed their first and middle names. Nicknames yes, but not name changes. A relative in LE told me it is a method criminals use to evade detection. So the one who was pointing the finger at others, had three pointing right back at her! JMOO

Justice for Gannon!
What do y’all think? Letecia Stauch?
Copy/paste:

"CF Softball Player lost home in fire" into Google.
Please include quotation marks for full effect.

Idk what’s going on with this woman. I gotta believe there is good and bad in everyone. It’s just hers is so out of balance. Idk. Making me crazy. I feel so badly for HH.

So I see the coroner on witness list is from a town in Ohio, 30 mins from where T’s ex husband died in a crash. One county over, but only 30 mins away. Maybe that coroner was too busy to handle case and it was sent over. Hmmm. What could that all be about.
bbm
Thanks for connecting those dots, @Angels27 !

When the Complaint Affidavit was released, there was some speculation on why a witness from Ohio ?
This could go much deeper than we realized.
Even the investigators said it was a "Very complicated" case ; which I partly surmised to be trying to unravel the digital and actual trail of TS' driving around.
But there could be even more criminal activity in her past that will come out !

Last edited:
It might be something as simple as an expert witness.
Gannon is my hero! MOO I have seen it posted that he died in a crash, and also that he died in work related accident...IIRC he and Letecia had divorced years before, but he died a short time before she married AS. MOO I am pleased that LE is delving in Letecias Background, MOO It may be interesting indeed...Justice for Gannon!

"blister your butt"
"tan your hide"
southwest ID.

That's interesting. Yeah, it's the wrong era dialect for that babysitter (is she originally from Kansas or OK I wonder?)

Both sides of my family came out of the dustbowl, and while I agree that plainspeaking is the way they spoke, it in no way meant that someone was trustworthy. My crazy aunt (the one whose personality resembles LS's) spoke that way too. She was a smart but cagey woman (who could be vicious verbally, rarely physically though).

I think the babysitter was on video, but can't remember for sure. My parents never would have used the word "beat" no matter how the "spanking" went, btw. They used "come down on someone" to mean a variety of negative effects for the object of the come-down.

My dad used "give a skinning" not "get a beating." He also said "wail the tar out of." My mom and grandma, appropriately, said "get a switch on."

Anyway, I'm thinking babysitter introduced the idea of physical punishment in her phrasing. I am biting my tongue enough now, I better stop.

Gannon is my hero! MOO I have seen it posted that he died in a crash, and also that he died in work related accident...IIRC he and Letecia had divorced years before, but he died a short time before she married AS. MOO I am pleased that LE is delving in Letecias Background, MOO It may be interesting indeed...Justice for Gannon!
I hope they’re also delving into why she likes to show her Backside.
Who else is she hiding from? And for how long? speculatively imo
upload_2020-3-15_18-12-5.jpeg

upload_2020-3-15_18-11-11.png

Gannon is my hero!
This is so informative...I have so little knowledge of any of these transactions...MOO Letecia had vast experience in all of this sort of non paper trail, all her different name variations, she has been doing all this for years, MOO, one thing she does not do, however, keep current on anything she has studied, you really do have to keep up w/ technology...I want to know divorce settlement in first marriage, exactly how he died? I believe he died shortly before Letecia married AS, what changed, life insurance policies. Justice for Gamnon!

Since the Coroner listed happens to be from ex's purported location (upon his death), we may not have long to wait.

Copy/paste:

Idk what’s going on with this woman. I gotta believe there is good and bad in everyone. It’s just hers is so out of balance. Idk. Making me crazy. I feel so badly for HH.
Wowzers great find imstillagrandma!

Another alias? Under picture and in comments: Tecia Taylor Hardin

ETA: where did the Taylor come from?

Last edited:
Copy/paste:

Wow. Nice thing to do for someone, for sure!!

Made her a hero, too :rolleyes:

MOO

Copy/paste:

Good find. Nominate someone to find out if all the funds eventually got to the unnamed player.

G
Copy/paste:

Gannon is my hero! Good sleuthing!

My stomach just dropped on this...I find it hard to believe there are two women in the Myrtle Beach area w/ similar, yet multiple variations of the same name...MOO I have seen so many issues w/ gofundmes especially in early days...

innocent until proven guilty, innocent until proven guilty, why am I finding that so hard to believe that in this case... LH may have really nailed it...justice for Gannon may be justice for a lot of people.JMO

BBM
She had a job during 2019. As a teacher. District 3, March to November according to below link. Maybe she also included the housing allowance in that calculation?

Academy D-20 rescinded job offer to Letecia Stauch after stepson went missing

Yes, and in light of the "accident" (as opposed to a tragedy) that occurred, T believed (IMO) AS would never have learned about her rescinded offer (nor the school's reasons for same).

Another addition to the (likely inflated) calculation would be monthly benefits received for HH from her deceased (as of 2014) father. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie