Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannon is my HERO!

The final puzzle piece for me. I have read most of the posts since thread 21 or so.
I have kept an open mind. Every thing that follows, is MOO in entirety. I am no longer unbiased, as in experiments I have set up in the past.
My novel ( maybe, maybe not)
Rough draft. I’m not trying to convince anyone that MY plot is right.
Because it is not my plot, it is a compilation of everyone here. It has glitches, but it is scary how it does fit. MOO
Sumday nite, She has decided to use the runaway story, ruled out abduction and playing w/ friend disappearance. Both involve him possibly spotted on neighbors cameras. Running away needs to work then. She envisions him slipping out the back gate and heading toward Jimmy Jacob Creek The photos I viewed on Google Earth show that area as a nice place to walk a dog. GREEN It is conceivable the family took a walk or two. They could have explored either direction, but the one toward the church is the better choice. He was headed toward his church. She didn’t take him out that way, too visible. She knows that the creek will intersect Peaceful Road, and she remembers the trees and the open areas on that road. She has a plan.
Next morning, she gets the girls off for school. She tells the girls Gannon has diarrhea. Letecia has not used map searches as that could be traced. She knows her phone can be tracked., so she leaves it home.

Gannon is sluggish or drowsy. She uses truck because she knows leased car has GPS( Lets assume truck does not) she has done the search on Gannon’s phone, but she does not word as an 11yr olds. She’s clueless(ie puberty class) she heads toward Peaceful Valley Road.
MOO she knew the sand piles were there, in the back of her mind, but they weren’t exactly what she was hoping for.
BUT She didn’t realize how many houses there are on the road. The further down past Jimmy Creek, the less it fits w/ run away.

She drove down Peaceful somewhat slowly in ALS RED truck looking for the spot where she can leave him as if he ran away and got hurt or exposed to the elements. She sees several possibilities. The further she goes, the less likely, also because there are not as many trees. I did not find fountain ditch sign, but she probably saw it somewhere, even on an old Google map she HAD found, but the ditch isn’t a ditch and not enough trees.
There are also areas of barbed wire fencing and other fencing, she knows any injuries to herself will be suspicious. There are actually several places that would work.!!!!!not just sand piles. Fence boards and wires down.she is impatient, needs to get this done. She’s actually met a vehicle or two. By the time she gets back to Jimmy Creek she realizes how easy it would be to just tuck him back there behind the piles. You need to see this in Google earth street view, to understand this! It is best to maneuver it around for all angles!She is using the handy 2x4/ square hollow pipe for whatever, I prefer not to go there, but it could simply be to push the pile and stage an accident. Nevertheless, she sees a vehicle and she has to make sure there aren’t any of her DNA or Gannon’s on it...she doesn’t have time to do any thing but throw it in truck and get in and drive away. By this time the other vehicles driver could actually have seen her face, maybe not.

Now she goes about her wild goose path, and knows she can use certain shops as an alibi/ reason for dragging a sick boy out. Sale on dog coats? She wants distance between any evidence and Gannon.
Somewhere on that drive she checks her watch and has an oh >€%>€^ moment. She leaves it in the store where she buys dog supplies.
She drives around Noe Road and slings the post thinggie out, and possibly other evidence then SEES a VEHICLE APPROACH! By now she is a little paranoid.
But she still has to go back for her watch and she thinks that car is following her. She was looking outside for that car/driver. Aha!Maybe it was the owner of the property pulling out of their driveway, watching her sling her trash on their property.
On the way back, She may or may not have had time to drive by or check on Gannon, but she does need to be home for the girls. MOO I think somebody saw her and called in a tip. Noe Road
Then LE had a reason to check that area for cameras and truck being spotted.

She is there for the girls. Gannon is still sick? She is going over everything she did and realizes that her runaway accident was not as staged as she had planned. So she gets wishy washy on which story is going to work. (Reverts to her options?)She needs to make sure, and no way is she taking ALs truck, thus the rental. I think it did snow that night. Gannon may or may not have been alive that next morning. I tend to think not. I doubt she moved him either, but she may have just covered him completely. Still getting some evidence of his death on her and then the rental. Loccards principle. Only needed car for short time(?)back up stories?
There are holes in this, but I would like to consider it an almost finished novel. Read it and edit to fit your theories, overall this is a very SIMPLE puzzle.
A lot of her lies start w/ using the easy way/ dirt piles, that’s when it unravels. We have thought her stupid and lucky,
I think she’s actually smart(alittle) and terribly unlucky. I actually think I could take the px of 2x4/thinggie and emailed to sheriff , they would tape it to the evidence bag. MOO Not that I am EVER, EVER, EVER, no, NEVER going to DO that again..... and please do not laugh at me, because you should be able to SEE some of the puzzle pieces we all put in, some of them a little skewed, per LeticiaMOO
NEVER MIND!

Gannon Stauch’s remains found in Florida, sheriff’s office says

SABBM:

DENVER (KDVR) — The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office announced on Twitter Friday that the remains of Gannon Stauch, the 11-year-old boy who went missing in February, were found in Florida.

Holy Crud.

He's been found in FLORIDA???!!!

Wow. Just wow.

Stunning.

She obviously went back and moved him…this is absolutely unbelievable.

How did they find him?

Did she talk??? Did someone else talk?

Did LE find him, or did someone stumble across his remains?

Last edited:
And there it goes... the wind out of my body. These cases never get easier, do they.
RIP precious Gannon. So glad you had so many people who cherished you on this earth. Many blessings to the ones who love you.

I can't make sense of the timeline right now. I hope Gannon is carrying all of the needed evidence to put her away for multiple lifetimes. I am so so sorry you paid for her atrocities but you got this Gannon. I am glad you are home.

MY GOD. Florida? February 3-5th.....unbelievable but I do recall I picked the one arrest announcement on twitter stating Letecia had been arrested in Florida....as we know that was a mistake.....I wonder what her connection to Florida is?

Human Remains Found in Florida Tentatively Identified as Gannon Stauch

On March 18, 2020, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office was contacted by the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office stating they responded to a call of a deceased juvenile male in Pace, Florida.

An autopsy was performed by the District One Medical Examiner and the deceased male has been tentatively identified as Gannon Stauch. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to the friends and family of Gannon.

If anyone saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida during the time frame of February 3-5, 2020, we are asking you call the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

There is a gag order in effect for this case so we cannot go into any details.

We would like to thank the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office and the District One Medical Examiner for their invaluable assistance with this case.

Oh my heart.

But...

HOW THE EFF DID HE GET TO FL?

May those mile on the rental were't an error. How did she work this out. Did sh ehide him initially in CO, then went and got him and drove him across the US on her way to SC?

Just when I thought I couldn't hate her more?

Oh my heart.

But...

HOW THE EFF DID HE GET TO FL?

May those mile on the rental were't an error. How did she work this out. Did sh ehide him initially in CO, then went and got him and drove him across the US on her way to SC?

Just when I thought I couldn't hate her more?
I already mapped it and it is like 1200 miles apart so that can't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member