Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5d63df57-8224-411a-8798-bc194cdbc82e-large16x9_fs51.jpg

Deputies: Body found in Santa Rosa County tentatively ID'd as 11-year-old Colorado boy

Judging from this pic, it doesn't look like this area of the highway had lighting or traffic cameras. Can anyone familiar with that area verify? Also, how well traveled is it? IOW, if she pulled off to the shoulder how often would a car pass by during nighttime hours? Is there a shoulder on the bridge?

Rest in Peace dear sweet Gannon, at last your poor abused body is found and can be laid to rest. From being a tiny 1 pound preemie that fought so hard to live to have ended this way is cruel beyond measure. Sincere condolences to his grieving family who must live with this tragedy every minute of every day for the rest of their lives. I am crying and broken-hearted and so wish this had ended differently. <3 <3

I doubt it. The odds of a satellite managing to capture the precise moment she stopped to dump the body, would probably be astronomical.

It’s not like satellites are stationary and keep watch over a specific location.

In a strange twist of events a mapping plane captured the image of little Nathan O'Brien and his naked grandparents behind a shed at the murderer's parents acreage. This happened north of Calgary, Alberta. However it was months before anyone realized what was in the photograph. The bodies later were destroyed in a fire pit.

This is a trail that supposedly had LE all over her from the beginning in late January.
I'm a bit pissed at LE. You all knew who you were dealing with.
Also, someone posted the other night a time line and had Feb 3rd and Feb 5th and ASKED what was going on with investigation on FEB 4th?
and Lo and behold----here we are with LE asking the same thing

Judging from this pic, it doesn't look like this area of the highway had lighting or traffic cameras. Can anyone familiar with that area verify? Also, how well traveled is it? IOW, if she pulled off to the shoulder how often would a car pass by during nighttime hours? Is there a shoulder on the bridge?
I go to Pensacola, but I hop on I-10 or go in on 98 when I go. I would definitely say no cameras and the traffic probably not heavy. 90 is kind of a scenic route that goes tru small towns.

My dad was a cop.
He trained us to be observant, to notice vehicle numbers and strange things in strange places.
Not a whole pile of use to me cos memory like a sieve and I don't know makes and models of cars.. they are all just cars to me... but I do notice registrations... where they came from.
I wonder whether many people do this?

LOL, my dad was a cop too. Must be where I got it.

Thanks for this!

The second video in the article gives a real clear view of the underpass and how steep a drop it is. The Detectives are walking under it, a large stationary camera is taking pictures (I think), I am hearing the snap/click of a lens.

....worth a watch if you didn't. How far back was he placed? Lots of underbrush. The crime scene tape starts at the guard rail....and seems to triangulate back under the overpass...did she actually walk under there?

They also attached a nice clean pdf version of the Amended Complaint in pdf format (I know we have all seen it by now but it is nicely consolidated into one document attached below).

Attachments

• Letecia-Stauch-Charges-AmendedComplaint.pdf
    209.9 KB · Views: 71
Without a body, I think it’s be natural for any parent to hold on to hope, regardless of the evidence saying otherwise. My son passed in my arms, and I had so many dreams that he somehow came back to me. Without that final proof of GS’s body, of course they’re going to hope the evidence is wrong, and not just in their dreams.

I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. Horrible

Tomorrow is the birthday of my stillborn son, 33 years ago. Grief doesn't have an expiration date.
And I read this woman threw her stepchild out like garbage. How dare you. Poor Gannon. I've followed this from day one and am just stunned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member