Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t put anything past her.

If she did travel with others, then there will be no shortage of phones with which to gather data.

If she did have a burner, law enforcement could determine her number and gather that data (if she contacted anyone while using that phone).

So either way.

Yep. All good points.

I am several pages behind as usual, but this! The level of rage and hate I have inside me is very unsettling and toxic feeling. I hate feeling like this, especially right now with all the other crisis’ going on. I would like to get rid of my rage and anger towards her, so I can move on in peace.

Anyone have any tips or outlets they can share? To de-stress I currently exercise, go for a walk, and wine. (guess which one is the most fun?!)

Somedays it just doesn’t seem enough to rid one’s self of the toxicity and evil in the world.
I know that feeling - the loss of this little boy has hit me so hard and I’ve followed so many horrible child cases - here’s my tip - I saw a post about a little lost dog and what I did last night to feel better was took my little rescue dog to hunt this lost dog in our neighborhood - little 15 year old chihuahua got away from this girls grandma (she posted in a community FB group) so we walked every street and then drove the neighborhood shouting for him - didn’t find the little guy but he was found by a miracle about half a mile away this morning -he crossed a 6 lane road and was found at a restaurant- so that made me feel better - it’s a silly thing but I felt useful - btw - I don’t know the girl her grandma or the dog I just had a feeling we could find him - I like to think all my chatting with everyone I saw during the walking and driving helped spread the word
JMO

Last edited:
If I was a washed-up piece of trash, and my husband was potentially leaving me, and I had no real income or morals, and looked like Lizzie Borden, I'd probably try out of desperation to make one of the kid's sick, so I could "rescue" them and drive my husband home to witness what an amazing woman I was.

Can't wait to see the tox report. I really think she tried first to be the savior. Remember the "I want to thank my husband" speech...she wanted to hold on to him and Gannon was a prop. When he wasn't "bad enough" Monday morning to forget the Sunday mayhem, she was force to "disappear" him for attention. Possible same great cuddle time, in her mind.

I always like your posts. Well, she finally got what she wanted: a man to take care of her and pay all of her bills. Uncle Sam.

Well then she missed it by about 400 yards.....but with her I wouldn't be surprised.....Dull crayon
Would be difficult at night.... but would be a wake up call if difference can be heard.

Attachments

• Sat view of Escambia river bridge.png
    Sat view of Escambia river bridge.png
    496.8 KB · Views: 49
I’ve crunched the numbers several times now, and I keep coming up with 4 hours 6 minutes (believe me, my head hurts).

Regardless of the answer to that highly complex math problem, all that matters is that Gannon left with TS, and didn’t return.

Remember most of that time was spent driving.

Any word on when the affidavit will be released or a decision will be made on that?

Nothing specific... thanks to @makinwaffles for this earlier post

If you search the docket for the same attorney representing the media in the morning to unseal the AA this event comes up

4/14/20
8:30 AM 1Hr KOAA CHANNEL 5 Status Conference D212019CV150 El Paso County DIV 3-ROOM S406 (South Tower)

My assumption is that is the next hearing on unsealing information to the media.

I haven’t followed this as closely as I would like but the trial order would have deadlines - when we get ours we have to list any and all witnesses and you don’t get to amend it u less there is some perry mason moment - Dan May is on this and so I won’t worry but it is odd that he isn’t listed unless they don’t need him because they have the video from LS home and it shows even more and sound? Possible ? JMO
I wonder if he’s on there, but it’s been redacted for now.
From all the media coverage everyone knows where he lives and works and after TS put out the rumor that he was paid (ridiculous nonsense imo), it could be that he’s being harassed & stalked. JMO

JOIN US ON YOUTUBE IN JUST MOMENT ON WEBSLEUTHS LIVE. WE HAVE A GREAT CHAT ROOM. CLICK HERE AT 10:00 PM EASTERN AND EVERY NIGHT.
Tonight we will discuss Al Stauch's divorce documents along with the latest in the Jodi Arias appeal. Juan Martinez, Jodi's prosecutor, received a whippin' from the court but Jodi is going to stay behind bars.

The confinement to my apartment is making me crazy. (I'm high-risk and NYC is on total lockdown). I need to think of something cheerful.
While there is nothing to be cheerful about in this horrible, horrible tragedy, I'm going to take a step back and at least thank God that Gannon's body was found.

Although it would be so much better had he been one of the miracles who was found alive somehow, since he was already dead I will be glad for this lesser miracle. He was so far away from home and he could have so, so easily never been found. How serendipitous that those workers noticed the suitcase and he was discovered. Had they not been there, his parents would never have closure, and LE would not have as much evidence.

Of course we all know this already. However, I've mentioned once or twice in other WS missing child forums that I had acquaintances in high school who have been missing for over 46 years. Mitch Weiser and Bonnie Bickwit. They disappeared in July 1973, aged 15 and 16 if I recall, and have never been seen or heard from since. I don't even know if their parents are still alive, but I remember that for DECADES Bonnie's mother kept their phone number in the White Pages in case Bonnie ever called. They also refused to move when they were older, in case she suddenly showed up. The decades and decades of not knowing, of waiting for a phone call or a sudden reappearance, is worse than finding them dead. There are websites devoted to them and WS has a thread for them. We used to think they ran away, but they'd be senior citizens now, not teenagers. They are the longest missing teenagers in America, I believe.

I say all this to say that at least LH and AS will not have to go through this pure agony, nor will his little sister.

If only TS had gone missing long ago.

They've found missing people in their vehicles in bodies of water decades later. I hope the DNA databases for missing people are improving. I imagine it is difficult even on family that never even got to know them (ie nieces/nephews) .

For those who have followed this case closely from the beginning... and who may believe LS was planning to set LH up for what was Gannon's being "missing and endangered" at the time... and who may even think that LS was in the process of taking Gannon's body to SC in order to achieve that goal of implicating LH...

I was wondering what LE was actually doing during the very time that Gannon's body was being discarded in Pace, Florida, rather than possibly being taken all the way to SC in order to shed suspicion on LH.

At that very time, on February 3d, I just found news articles that LE had just switched tactics, in fact. See the news articles attached. Is it possible that LS had been watching the news via phone or computer on her trip to SC and she became aware of the fact, through news reports, that LE might soon discover the murder crime scene? How would LS feel and what might she do if she was able to read what was in the news on Feb 3d? Why bother taking Gannon's body all the way to SC, with all the risks that involved, if the scam to pin things on LH was sure to fail?

Snipped from the first article dated Feb. 3d:

"The investigation determined we should probably relocate to bring it from a more broad area to a more localized smaller area," said Jacqueline Kirby, media relations manager for the Sheriff's office. "We felt it was prudent to be where we were actually searching."
"We're going to go where the leads and the tips take us," Kirby said.

"You're not going to see the large effort you saw this weekend because we've narrowed that down in the last couple days..."

Search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch moves west toward Stratmoor Valley area - KRDO

Or... snipped from another article dated Feb 3d:

"In the afternoon, the search’s command post was moved to near the county jail because of unspecified information gathered during its investigation, the sheriff’s office said."

Searchers Look Again For Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch

Maybe the video evidence speaks for itself?
I wonder if LE consider him a problematic witness, given that he spoke to the media and allowed them to capture the footage and release it when they expressly asked media not to. Perhaps there is equally damning footage from someone else’s system that they can use as well? Just guessing.

IMO there was never an injured foot. She made it up to explain blood found. And she never expected him to be found and her lies found out.
JMO
Hmmm-- I don't know
She specifically mentioned him cutting his FOOT ( in garage, AS woodworking, tools, etc BS)
Then LE finds a Sock, according to AS which now that I think about it, was according to LS saying that. Truth, lie??? who knows
But I tend to believe that even if coming from her lying mouth.
So, Cut foot, sock found.
JMO

Last thought. I think G was just an inconvenience who got in her way. Pent up rage and a rageful personality caused her to lash out violently over something minor, as she’s done before to others, and her selfishness and desire for self preservation at any cost caused her to finish him off. Her lack of remorse caused her to dispose of him and lie about it. There also may have been some vengefulness involved if AS was about to divorce her. This trial will be very interesting. If so, you have to wonder would precipitated that action. Something big, I bet.

They've found missing people in their vehicles in bodies of water decades later. I hope the DNA databases for missing people are improving. I imagine it is difficult even on family that never even got to know them (ie nieces/nephews) .

The only thing known about Mitch and Bonnie is that they were hitchhiking to a concert at Watkins Glen, in upstate New York. They were too young to drive and didn't have vehicles, but you're 100% correct...they may be submerged in someone else's vehicle.

This is why I'm so relieved that Gannon was found. The speculation since my high school friends went missing has been endless. My sister even called in a tip once when an unidentified teen girl's body was found about maybe 20 years ago, but it wasn't Bonnie.

I hope Gannon's body and situation around him have all the evidence necessary to put TS away for good. He gets the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member