Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think people often underestimate how much a woman can lift when needed, my understanding is Tee was an athlete in her youth( i was a competitive swimmer and am much stronger than people expect)
Tee played softball? that would account for some upper body strength straight away.
my sister is tall and approx 140ish pounds, she can finger lock and hold her own body weight for a decent amount time, i can hoist two 20kg bags of cat litter into the boot of my car unaided.
if you add in to that mix the possibility of stimulant use and a decent amount of adrenaline and determination then i have no problem believing Tee could lift a bag with G inside.
woman can be incredibly physical strong just as some men couldn't fight their way out of wet paper bag... my brother's BPD ex was tiny but she could throw a punch that would sit plenty of men on their butts.

tee is definitely evil personified but i hesitate to assume anyone would willingly help her cover up this crime ... its easier to imagine her being stronger than expected, than a group of her family members suddenly become willing and complicit in this crime.
I agree. I also think there may be a few relatives that saw through her, but I don't see them writing books after this unless they have also distanced themselves from family that didn't see through her.

It’s so interesting. We can all now rewatch that hearing with new eyes and imagine what the nut was thinking, knowing what the state must have against her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t just fold. I mean seriously, what ‘out’ can she possibly see? The defense must have seen everything already. What is she waiting for. Unless she sees room for reasonable doubt.
She wouldn't be the first child killer in recent memory to get away with it. Nobody ever really believes they're going to be caught. MOO

kaen, I super like your posts. When you said: "I have also wondered if she shot him and then was trying to retrieve the bullet with a knife." I stared and stared at that. I hope to God it didn't happen like that.
:0(
However, I could see that happen.....

My initial thought was, no way that makes no sense because it would be obvious during autopsy that he was shot anyway, But then i though oh of course she could have tried to retrieve the bullet so no ballistic evidence could be found fro the bullet.

I agree. The planning and all the twisted excuses are uncannily similar to JA.

One thing that killers like LS dont take into consideration is they never think long term about having to live their entire rest of their life looking over their shoulder about someday getting caught. In their mind, they think everyone will just forget about GS and in a short time, it will all go away. She thinks she will be on her way to live happily ever after with AS because now his Ex will stay out of the picture. She envisioned her husband would be arm in arm with her in support and this would even help their relationship.

Well, LS, you are wrong because with a child murder like this, nobody ever forgets and they constantly look and wonder what happened to him for the rest of their lives and LE may someday find the killer. Even if the case goes cold, there is always new investigators that may pick up the case and start anew.

It is a huge miscalculation in the killers thinking. To them, its not a big deal and it will all wash over in a relatively short time. To everyone else, it is a huge deal, and it will never wash over or ever go away. Ever.

Its one of the biggest miscalculations we have seen in lots of cases like this.

Its actually a little more proof that she may be a real physchopath because she cannot see and feel things through others eyes and she cannot understand how others will never ever stop looking for him or try to find out what really happened to him.

To her, it was almost over the day she killed him. In her thoughts, it was almost over and in a short time, things will all be ok again. To everyone else, it was just the beginning of a never ending nightmare.

She said similar - that she put it behind her.

My initial thought was, no way that makes no sense because it would be obvious during autopsy that he was shot anyway, But then i though oh of course she could have tried to retrieve the bullet so no ballistic evidence could be found fro the bullet.
She thought he wouldn't be found. She would have been better off saying he must have taken the gun when he 'ran away' MOO

I had considered that as well. I wondered if one of the knife wounds (if any found on body) was her attempt at retrieving the bullet from his body so that LE could not match it up to a gun.

Even if she did do that, there is still one more hope LE may have. A lot of times with lead bullets, if they hit any bone like the skull or a large bone, then the lead bullet can fragment and particles of the bullet fragments could have scattered in the body.

On Forensic files, I seem to remember a case where LE was able to do a chemical composition makeup of the bullet and then compared that to the chemical composition of some ammunition they had also found. Somehow, their forensic experts were able to say that the chemical makeup matched to the unspent ammuntiion.

So the good news there, is if she did try to remove the bullet and thought she found it, then there is a chance LE may still be able to find bullet fragments and somehow tie them to the weapon that was in the home if LE can ever find it.

Which brings up where she may have thrown out the gun. I wonder what she did with it if it was not found along with the body. I think we had heard about a missing gun from their residence. I hope LE ends up finding that weapon. It has to be somewhere.

Last edited:
Morning, friends!

giphy.gif

Who’s here for Gannon?!

They will still have 90 days from filing before the divorce is final, by Colorado law.
That is good to hear. Because in my state, a spouse can contest and prolong the marriage for 2 years. And all the while, pay spousal support if ordered. I could see TS lathering in contest, anything to twist the knife.

That is good to hear. Because in my state, a spouse can contest and prolong the marriage for 2 years. And all the while, pay spousal support if ordered. I could see TS lathering in contest, anything to twist the knife.

I wonder if Al has gotten his pup back yet.

Here's a crazy thought... When she talked about how good Gannon was with the dogs, could she have been setting up the idea of one of the dogs disappearing with him?

I wonder if Al has gotten his pup back yet.

Here's a crazy thought... When she talked about how good Gannon was with the dogs, could she have been setting up the idea of one of the dogs disappearing with him?
I also believe the puppy (Sadie) meant a lot to Gannon. So when the caravan left, why take one of the dogs and not both?

I haven't pegged down dates and if it's important to Gannon's story or just more of her cray cray stuff. She had HH lie to Leigh Egan re she was pregnant and in the hospital in order to get out of an interview. Leave it to TS to tell a big lie when tthe truth will do. She's too busy moving, trying to get a job, trying to get her dtr into school, etc. (Even if some of those are exaggerations)

Leigh Egan posted her ONLY interview with LS in two parts on CrimeOnLineFebruary 27 and 29.........strongly implying that the interview was "fresh". LS was arrested early on March 2. Hospitals generally keep patients for a minimum of 24 hours. This is a really tight time frame to be pursuing a followup interview to that first one. Do you really think HH needed to cite additional excuses?
Just the one bombshell about her Mom being preggers in the hospital would be sufficient, IMO.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]

One may have clearly belonged to TS or HH.
... and we don't that either, right?

But we do know that the family had 2 dogs and now AS wants Sadie returned. Its safe to conclude the Sadie was taken or disappeared.

"I also believe the puppy (Sadie) meant a lot to Gannon. So when the caravan left, why take one of the dogs and not both?" ~SleuthBee

ETA: clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member