Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, completely standard.

Also, when you’ve been raped, and your child has been kidnapped by your rapist, you always refuse to have an examination performed. I mean, who cares about nailing the guy who did that by providing DNA evidence?

So she’s raped, her rapist asks for a suitcase (because luggage or something), allows her to greet her daughter, and has no problem with her moving around the house and opening the door multiple times.

Also, it’s completely standard that the rapist also sexually assaults a child of the opposite sex of the victim, and kidnaps him after the fact.

Normal protocol is to then clean the scene, and not mention it to anyone until law enforcement interviews you. Because it’s not like a child kidnapping is a big deal or anything.

So you then stage a runway scenario, which you’ve had the foresight to set up with a fake Google search hours before.

Nothing unusual here at all. I need a drink.

407-National-Lampoons-Christmas-Vacation-quotes.png

Yeah I’ve thought suitcase all along (with wheels to get from basement to garage). I guess I just can’t get over how brazen one has to be to have LE searching while a body is right there in the car. And then to park it at the airport, too. Was thinking with this, she might have felt it was really hidden well. Aw hell why am I expecting her to think like a normal person?
Haha haha! I luv that!

Also, when you’ve been raped, and your child has been kidnapped by your rapist, you always refuse to have an examination performed. I mean, who cares about nailing the guy who did that by providing DNA evidence?

So she’s raped, her rapist asks for a suitcase (because luggage or something), allows her to greet her daughter, and has no problem with her moving around the house and opening the door multiple times.

Also, it’s completely standard that the rapist also sexually assaults a child of the opposite sex of the victim, and kidnaps him after the fact.

Normal protocol is to then clean the scene, and not mention it to anyone until law enforcement interviews you. Because it’s not like a child kidnapping is a big deal or anything.

So you then stage a runway scenario, which you’ve had the foresight to set up with a fake Google search hours before.

THEN change the abduction scene to Palmer road. Where incidentally GS is riding his bike with the wind at his back...then crashes and ends up with a head inury. Then at that moment THIS guy jumps out and abducts Gannon.

Good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I can’t discuss social media, but I heard something earlier that made me re-read the part of the AA about LS’s interview with LE.

Remember in her Cousin It performance she said she and her chi-uld were shopping for clothes and guns were drawn, handcuffs on HH, car keys demanded?

I think that’s why she was LATE to the interview! Boy, I hope there are tapes. JMO

#82. As mentioned above, Letecia voluntarily came to the EPCSO for an interview with investigators , but only after she was evasive and avoided speaking with investigators one on one.

#83. Letecia was supposed to arrive at 10:00 a.m. on January 29, 2020, but did not arrive until noon. Although she spoke with investigators on the phone several times, she did not want investigators coming to her home, and was difficult at best to track down . Investigators provided food and water to Letecia during the interview.

You think it's possible she was late because she was being "detained" at Marshall's? Wouldn't investigators waiting to interview her know that was happening, though? Was HH's vehicle really confiscated? Maybe I missed that in the AA? :confused:

LS was not late due to the incident (described below) because it happened a day later.

TS voluntary interview at the EPSO occurred on Jan 29. At this interview, TS arrived two hours late, and her vehicle was seized and taken to an impound facility. During the interview, LE applied for a search warrant for LS DNA but while they were waiting on the warrant, LS was taken from the EPSO to hospital for an alleged medical incident. LE had the warrant for LS DNA at the hospital but she left the hospital without telling investigators.

It was January 30 -- the day after the interview-- when LS says they were stopped and detained by LE, HH handcuffed, guns were drawn, etc. EPSO refused to comment on the incident so all we have is LS version.

Last edited:
I finally finished the whole AA.

I am shocked at the stupidity. I thought Frazee was a dimwit and bonehead.

She takes the cake....

I thought for starters as I studied it that I would jot down in the margins where she screwed up or changed her story. I was writing too much. It took up to much time. Ugh!

Ha! You need the whole bottle, MG, because then the reality gets stranger than the fantasy:

She dumps a child's dead body and then eventually heads back and retrieves it from the snow to drive it to the beach.

LS was not late due to the incident (described below) because it happened a day later.

TS voluntary interview at the EPSO occurred on Jan 29. At this interview, TS arrived two hours late, and her vehicle was seized and taken to an impound facility. During the interview, LE applied for a search warrant for LS DNA but while they were waiting on the warrant, LS was taken from the EPSO to hospital for an alleged medical incident. LE had the warrant for LS DNA at the hospital but she left the hospital without telling investigators.

It was January 30 -- the day after the interview-- when LS says they were stopped and detained LE, HH handcuffed, guns were drawn, etc. EPSO refused to comment on the incident so all we have is LS version.
And lest we forget as soon as they say they were obtaining a search warrant for her DNA, she started shoving her used kleenexes down her jeans.

Wait!! That goes against covid virus rules!!! Oh ya that happened later! Lol!!

Ha! You need the whole bottle, MG, because then the reality gets stranger than the fantasy:

She dumps a child's dead body and then eventually heads back and retrieves it from the snow to drive it to the beach.
Yeah, it’s not suspicious or anything that Gannon’s body ended up many hundreds of miles away, in the direction she was heading.

I just realized something. Her interview with law enforcement accounted for the missing suitcase (the one the rapist took).

That means that the suitcase was likely missing from day one, and contained Gannon’s body.

So I don’t think she returned to the dumpsite to put Gannon in a suitcase and remove him from there, I think he was already dumped in the suitcase.

What's the bet? Don't keep us in suspense!
We had an over/under on April 14 for the release of the arrest affidavit. Loser had to change their avatar for a week to the winner’s choice.

I would have won regardless, as the judge initially approved its release for April 10. We got lucky though, as the court accidentally posted it themselves, and then were compelled to release it once it circulated.

Hate it when that happens.

im curious about RDs video and what audio he captured.
surely that would have told LE yay or nay it was gannon and if gannon returned...the sound??
its troubling to me the hesitation in confirmation about it.

moo

Yeah, it’s not suspicious or anything that Gannon’s body ended up many hundreds of miles away, in the direction she was heading.

I just realized something. Her interview with law enforcement accounted for the missing suitcase (the one the rapist took).

That means that the suitcase was likely missing from day one, and contained Gannon’s body.

So I don’t think she returned to the dumpsite to put Gannon in a suitcase and remove him from there, I think he was already dumped in the suitcase.

I agree and I feel so foolish because I pictured her having a hard time getting his body up the steps from the bedroom when, of course, the suitcase had wheels and a long handle.

The picture in my head was a plain brown old-fashioned suitcase. Shows how you can get trapped in your old-fashioned head!

I wish so much LE had found the suitcase and hid while T was trying to retrieve it. Gotcha, girl!

Th
surely that would have told LE yay or nay it was gannon and if gannon returned...the sound??

moo
The AA states not everything is recorded in there. Its just enough to merely show probable cause.

When the trial takes off we will be in for a wild ride on the eividence they have!!!

moo

Of course LE knew more than they revealed in the warrant but the cool thing is that it doesn't really matter because they have Gannon's body and nobody can doubt that she killed him.

She can explain it six ways from Sunday but they've got her and if those lawyers can't convince her to plead guilty, shame on them.

Of course LE knew more than they revealed in the warrant but the cool thing is that it doesn't really matter because they have Gannon's body and nobody can doubt that she killed him.

She can explain it six ways to Sunday but they've got her and if those lawyers can't convince her to plead guilty, shame on them.
Ya know what I want to see MemPat? I want to see that fool on the stand six ways to Sunday.

Remember Arias being obliged to get off the stand and show the jury how Travis supposedly body slammed her like a quarterback? She looked like a fool!!!!!

moo

I'm completely unsold on the idea that GS returned with TS in the truck that afternoon and she then murdered him in his bedroom after having driven around with him pointlessly for 4 hours in the truck while leaving her phone turned off.

There was no mention of cadaver dogs hitting in/around her vehicle, the garage, the basement, or anywhere else on their property in the affidavit.

The fact that she took that photo of him in bed on Monday morning was clearly an attempt to show that he was alive and well.

As I've said before, we know he was alive, but there's every reason to believe he was far from well.

I think the attack in that bedroom happened on Sunday night.
The candle video has to be factored into the equation.

In the affidavit, GS's bed was noted to pulled out from the wall in the Monday morning photo.
AS said that it was usually pushed up against the wall.

To me, that's a clear indication that TS had already pulled the bed away from the wall to clean up blood on Monday morning when she took that photo.

I think she probably initially tried to bandage/patch up whatever wounds she'd inflicted on GS, i.e.,tried to make him "good to go," then spent several hours on Sunday night cleaning in the basement.

Realized at some point that short of a trip to the hospital, he wasn't going to heal up any time soon.

Then decided she was going to kill him.

JMO.

Good ole Susan Smith immediately comes to mind.

I hadn't heard of her; was thinking of Casey Anthony. They're all so weak and nasty. How many women are dealt far worse cards than they could even understand, but still manage to make compassionate decisions about motherhood? They all seem to leverage their privilege to get away with bad behavior and target vulnerable people to the point of violently attacking their own kids. Just gross.

I missed Tricia's live wire crime chat, I was so absorbed in the AA. What did Tricia share???
The past two episodes have been a reading and discussion of the Arrest Affidavit. Unfortunately I had to leave both early.

MONDAY's episode is not to be missed. Marking my imaginary calendar. ;)

per Tricia
Tomorrow, April 6th at 10 PM Eastern join us as we welcome Leigh Egan from www.crimeonline.com Leigh talked with Letecia Stauch several times and will offer her insight on this terrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub