Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking maybe she put him in a suitcase almost immediately, if for no other reason than to be able to move him quickly. And maybe the quickest and closest spot to hide him was the utility room, since moving a car into the garage and whatnot wouldn't take priority over cleaning up the scene. I thought I read in the AA there was trace evidence from the utility room to the garage, so I assumed the path was his room to utility room for a bit, then out to garage. MOO

RDs video would have caught the time she backed up the Tiguan if any back light.

I know I can’t discuss social media, but I heard something earlier that made me re-read the part of the AA about LS’s interview with LE.

Remember in her Cousin It performance she said she and her chi-uld were shopping for clothes and guns were drawn, handcuffs on HH, car keys demanded?

I think that’s why she was LATE to the interview! Boy, I hope there are tapes. JMO

#82. As mentioned above, Letecia voluntarily came to the EPCSO for an interview with investigators , but only after she was evasive and avoided speaking with investigators one on one.

#83. Letecia was supposed to arrive at 10:00 a.m. on January 29, 2020, but did not arrive until noon. Although she spoke with investigators on the phone several times, she did not want investigators coming to her home, and was difficult at best to track down . Investigators provided food and water to Letecia during the interview.

Yes you are right the timing of the locking and unlocking is significant. Law enforcement felt it was a very significant.
Being that I've been skipping a few post here and there to catch up the last couple days I was wondering if anyone has figured out with the locking and unlocking what time that "candle" video was actually made?

My guess is because he was hurt, but had fallen asleep & things looked “normal.” So she sent his dad a picture to say, see, he’s fine, just some tummy trouble but he’s sleeping soundly now. She did this knowing he’d “disappear” later going to a friend’s. But she had kept him home from school for illness, which IMO was really an injury she’d inflicted. I think the murder was her way of covering it up.
I don't see how that picture would show whether or not he was fine or not, or even that he was alive.
It doesn't make sense to me, other than there being some sick, demented reason for it. Just like the picture of him waving.
All it really proves is that she had to get rid of the blanket and buy another one, and that the bed had been moved.

Imo

Don't all victims clean up their own crime scenes after being raped?

Covering her butt in case investigators found evidence of blood in the utility room, which they did. See #119 blood on a piece of carpet and elsewhere.
Of course, completely standard.

Also, when you’ve been raped, and your child has been kidnapped by your rapist, you always refuse to have an examination performed. I mean, who cares about nailing the guy who did that by providing DNA evidence?

So she’s raped, her rapist asks for a suitcase (because luggage or something), allows her to greet her daughter, and has no problem with her moving around the house and opening the door multiple times.

Also, it’s completely standard that the rapist also sexually assaults a child of the opposite sex of the victim, and kidnaps him after the fact.

Normal protocol is to then clean the scene, and not mention it to anyone until law enforcement interviews you. Because it’s not like a child kidnapping is a big deal or anything.

So you then stage a runway scenario, which you’ve had the foresight to set up with a fake Google search hours before.

Nothing unusual here at all. I need a drink.

Being that I've been skipping a few post here and there to catch up the last couple days I was wondering if anyone has figured out with the locking and unlocking what time that "candle" video was actually made?
They don’t mention the video itself. They show her Google searches on her phone having to do with “ my son burned the carpet “ and “ will humidifier help the effects of smoke” were done between midnight and 1:00 am Sunday night.

#133. They state that investigators were in the home on January 27, 28 and 29 and saw no evidence of or odor of smoke.

IIRC on 1/31?
The day that she took the rented Altima and removed his body?

Originally they thought she was ensuring no evidence was viewable from the road, to ensure his remains are adequately cover to prevent detection and a see if any law enforcement was in the area.

But that was the day that she removed the suitcase and left with a caravan and a U-Haul truck....

Also, when you’ve been raped, and your child has been kidnapped by your rapist, you always refuse to have an examination performed. I mean, who cares about nailing the guy who did that by providing DNA evidence?

So she’s raped, her rapist asks for a suitcase (because luggage or something), allows her to greet her daughter, and has no problem with her moving around the house and opening the door multiple times.

Also, it’s completely standard that the rapist also sexually assaults a child of the opposite sex of the victim, and kidnaps him after the fact.

Normal protocol is to then clean the scene, and not mention it to anyone until law enforcement interviews you. Because it’s not like a child kidnapping is a big deal or anything.

So you then stage a runway scenario, which you’ve had the foresight to set up with a fake Google search hours before.

I wonder how many wtf’s were uttered by investigators in the course of this investigation. They probably had a drink or two a few nights when they got home.

BBM:

Ha!

Actually, I was going to suggest that you put down the bottle.

It sounds to me like you've had a few too many.

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately; her little battered and abused body was found 19 hours and 17 minutes later. Despite the fact this occurred over 20 years ago, the pain never goes away. Like another poster above said "you just learn to live with it".

My world took some pretty dark turns over the years. It wasn't until I became involved with a group of women (who have also lost a child to murder), that things began to change for me. We call ourselves justice seekers; that's why I'm here. (I think everyone on Gannon's thread is a justice seeker too)! I'm amongst many on these threads that have or are experiencing what I have. No one can understand the nightmare of losing a child unless you have experienced it yourself. Reaching out to these mothers (and fathers or grandparents) to offer support when they are in the midst of darkness is my way of giving back.

Despite the fact that Gannon's story is horrific and terrifying, I think we all celebrate the fact that he has been found. We will get through this together by sharing our ideas, theories, and personal experiences- even when we disagree. All in hopes of ensuring Gannon and his family receive the justice they deserve. Gannon will not be forgotten by any of us. He will live on in the hearts of the many who have come to love him.

Your words are beautiful and wise. I am so sorry and I hope some form of justice was found for your sweet daughter. Love to you <3

I wonder how many wtf’s were uttered by investigators in the course of this investigation. They probably had a drink or two a few nights when they got home.
That would be a fun drinking game. Every time TS tells a lie, you have to drink.

You’d probably die, but atleast you wouldn’t have to listen to that nonsense anymore.

Win/win.

The day that she took the rented Altima and removed his body?

Originally they thought she was ensuring no evidence was viewable from the road, to ensure his remains are adequately cover to prevent detection and a see if any law enforcement was in the area.

But that was the day that she removed the suitcase and left with a caravan and a U-Haul truck....

Did she drive the Altima to SC via Florida?

I know I can’t discuss social media, but I heard something earlier that made me re-read the part of the AA about LS’s interview with LE.

Remember in her Cousin It performance she said she and her chi-uld were shopping for clothes and guns were drawn, handcuffs on HH, car keys demanded?

I think that’s why she was LATE to the interview! Boy, I hope there are tapes. JMO

#82. As mentioned above, Letecia voluntarily came to the EPCSO for an interview with investigators , but only after she was evasive and avoided speaking with investigators one on one.

#83. Letecia was supposed to arrive at 10:00 a.m. on January 29, 2020, but did not arrive until noon. Although she spoke with investigators on the phone several times, she did not want investigators coming to her home, and was difficult at best to track down . Investigators provided food and water to Letecia during the interview.

You think it's possible she was late because she was being "detained" at Marshall's? Wouldn't investigators waiting to interview her know that was happening, though? Was HH's vehicle really confiscated? Maybe I missed that in the AA? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx