Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall that T stated in one of her interviews that she sent HH and LS to the dollar store on bikes. She said she even helped get the bikes out of the garage. That bought her more time to clean up.
I also recall the bikes being mentioned though I would’ve assumed HH would take her car instead.

Which begs the question why was the dollar store receipt in the LS VW? (AA #72) The parking receipt from the airport makes sense but how did the receipt for cleaning supplies wind up in her car? Surely she didn’t send HH and Little sis in a car with Gannon already stowed in the back?

ETA clarity

Last edited:
I just looked at the Frazee filings, and they are almost a carbon copy.

This is just standard procedure/language, and not necessarily indicative of a drug or alcohol problem.
Yes, I remember similar from Bella Grogan-Cannella's case regarding Justin Rector's past mental health issues. In his case there was a history but I get that it can also just be pro forma.

Here is the statement from El Paso County Sheriff's Office regarding that initial phone call:

"The reporting party, who was Gannon's stepmom. called 911 to report Gannon was last seen by her between 3:15 - 4pm on January 27 to go to a friend's house. Information received during this call guided the call taker to type code this call as a runaway. Gannon's information was entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) and the Colorado Crime Information Center (CCIC) approximately 30 minutes after the initial call as a runaway."
News5 asked about Gannon being reported originally as a runaway rather than a missing person, and the Sheriff's Office said they have to work off of what the person calling 911 tells them in that moment.

"At the time the call was made, the reporting party stated that he was a runaway, he did not return from a friend's home, and so it was call typed as a runaway case," said El Paso County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby.
News5 spoke with Al Stauch who explained he was out of town over the weekend for training with the National Guard. He says his wife knew something was wrong when Gannon did not come home after several hours.
We kind of do the street light rule. When the street lights come on or it gets dark, they better be home and it was like maybe 30 minutes past that. Started to worry at that point. Then I started texting all the friends that we know he goes to and nobody had seen him," Stauch said. He said Gannon didn't let them know what friend's house he was going to in the neighborhood and that this was "unlike him so that's why we're obviously really concerned." Eventually, the police were called. "Once we went through that whole checklist it's like, you know, where could he be?" Stauch said.
https://www.koaa.com/search-continues-for-missing-11-year-old-boy-in-el-paso-county
Big thanks for the recap on LS non-emergency police contact to report GS missing via the 911 dispatcher.

I'd asked a Denver Post reporter (about 911 call record) and he also gave me the link to their story citing more than 10,000 petition signatures to change how calls/ and missing children cases coded - especially for age 13 and younger.

Also reinforces the message in your link:

“Police do not respond the same way to a runaway as they would to a missing child,” she said. “When you tell someone your child has run away, and if there is some evidence of that, then the hope is the child will turn up on their own accord.”

Gannon Stauch case: Thousands want to create "Gannon's Law," but experts see problems

Whoa, that’s crazy. She had to know they were going to ask for her DNA tho, as I’m sure they asked everyone in family. What did she think... she was going to get away with it? If so, she’s even dumber than we thought.

That's the only reason I can think of for her suddenly stuffing tissue down her pants and then demanding medical attention.

Terror.

That's the only reason I can think of for her suddenly stuffing tissue down her pants and then demanding medical attention.

Terror.
I hope LE eventually releases the interviews, partly to watch LS sweat and partly to learn. Watching various interviews (Lonzie B's case and Chris Watts comes to mind) has been quite an education on the behavior of a murderer.

I recall that T stated in one of her interviews that she sent HH and LS to the dollar store on bikes. She said she even helped get the bikes out of the garage. That bought her more time to clean up.
In one of her interviews with Crime Online where she is claiming that RD’s video is from the wrong day, she mentions bikes. I didn’t get the impression that they rode bikes to the store however. JMO

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
We both couldn’t have parked there,” Stauch said. “Something is not right. I even helped [my stepdaughter] get the bike out of the garage, and then her and [my teen daughter] went to Dollar Tree. Truck was on the road then.”

Stauch said she and Gannon were the only ones home at the time, aside from their dogs, who were outside in the backyard. She added that her 9-year-old stepdaughter arrived home from school at around 3:15 p.m. and did not see Gannon.

Stauch’s 17-year-old daughter reportedly arrived home from work at around 4:38 p.m. and minutes later, left with the 9-year-old to go to a Dollar General store. She, too, did not see Gannon, according to Stauch.

I also recall the bikes being mentioned though I would’ve assumed HH would take her car instead.

Which begs the question why was the dollar store receipt in the LS VW? (AA #72) The parking receipt from the airport makes sense but how did the receipt for cleaning supplies wind up in her car? Surely she didn’t send HH and Little sis in a car with Gannon already stowed in the back?

ETA clarity

That struck me as odd too. Possibly she kept the cleaning supplies in the store bag they came in as she used them from place to place within the house. She may have placed the bag with the receipt in it in the back of her car, to get rid of along with other evidence. She may have had the cleaning items with her to clean up after disposing of evidence and Gannon's body. Somehow the receipt fell out of the bag and stayed in the car. Moo.

PT. 138 pg 21 of AA : Between Jan. 25-28 she searched for rental apts in Fl and jobs in Fl and LA and searched “moving costs.” She was out the door way BEFORE he ever died. This was 100% premeditated. Wow, now I’m starting to think there was no accident, that she just straight up wanted him dead. I wonder what else the cops know.

She was unquestionably faking it.

Page 14, Item #102 in the arrest affidavit.

Detective Bethel notes that TS was unresponsive to questions in the ambulance, but "seemed to have a miraculous recovery" once she reached the hospital.

Det. Bethel has solid writing skills.
She got some nice shots in at TS.
That one was a beaut.

JMO.
She def couldn't take the heat in that interrogation room. I daresay she's not used to being questioned or put on the hot seat.

She heavily whined about all that in the backwards interview. She said they refused to allow her to get an attorney. Never mentioned anything about stuffing tissues down her pants, taking an ambulance ride, or sneaking out of the hospital to avoid further questioning. Yep she was fully cooperating alright.

That struck me as odd too. Possibly she kept the cleaning supplies in the store bag they came in as she used them from place to place within the house. She may have placed the bag with the receipt in it in the back of her car, to get rid of along with other evidence. She may have had the cleaning items with her to clean up after disposing of evidence and Gannon's body. Somehow the receipt fell out of the bag and stayed in the car. Moo.
Seems logical. After all LS other stupidity, I keep questioning “logical” though!

I had to take notes about the car roulette while reading the AA

what a cluster #%* which probably resembles what’s going on in her head at any given moment

i don't get why the white Jetta had to go meet the Tiguan the evening of the 28th? LS had just retrieved it from the airport and presumably was dumping his body. Why did she need HH or anyone else? Her car was drivable and she drove it the next day to the car wash and EPSO

One thing that keeps getting me is her fake poly. One of the questions on there was whether Gannon had returned home with her. She wanted it "known" that he did come back home with her. JMO it's significant to her, although possibly because of SM chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop