Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think possibly what you’re picking up on is Southern black dialect in her speech coupled with a low-average IQ which results in poor sentence structure and illogical and/or confusing transitions. I don’t see any evidence of mania or pressured speech evident during manic episodes nor schizoaffective “word salads.” JMO

I spent soooo much time pondering LS 's behavior, but one doesn't need to have cognitive or mental disabilities to be evil...

If we get into the minutiae of her psychological problems, one could
diagnosis her with a multitude of disorders at various points of her life.

She's got mommy issues. She's got daddy issues. She hates herself. She loves herself. She grew up in a poor southern community, with both the pride and stigma of being a Native American, belonging to a tribe that has struggled to prove themselves even to other Native Tribes. She wanted to be more than a poor, uneducated woman, but didn't have the tool-set to do so... and on and on and on

Lots of people have these problems and more with actual, cripple mental disorders . They don't go out and kill children.

Her "disorder" - She's just a piece of trash. It's really that simple.

I don't think they do have video showing definitively one way or the other that he came back, at least not at the time of the affidavit.

The whole narrative was to prove what they believed happened, which was that the blood in that room proved he died there.

If there were video evidence that showed conclusively that he left that vehicle, I think they would have mentioned it to prove he died in the house. It would add weight to their theory and would need to be in that document.

In their own words, they cannot be sure he exited that vehicle.
I like how you think lilithblue!!!

I agree with you.

I have been stumbling over GS coming home.

However, #32 there is more than one person captured in the recording leaving the house at 10:16. It also says the vehicle returned at or about 219 and Leticia exited the vehicle. She said that after viewing the video " I cannot be sure if another person exited the vehicle or not."

She then goes to say that she does submit Gannon likely did return home with a TS that afternoon.

That is not black and white.

This was written before his body was found. It had to be written no body affidavit.

It had to be written with what they had at their fingertips which was a whole lot of blood in that bedroom. It does stand to reason that's exactly how they felt it went down, when the affidavit was written.

That boy was not moving very fast that day, he would have had to move very quickly to get into the house and she would have had to have killed him violently within those 23 minutes, or as Jessica says 30 minutes.

Even Jessica herself said that she cannot be sure if another person exited the vehicle or not.

I think possibly what you’re picking up on is Southern black dialect in her speech coupled with a low-average IQ which results in poor sentence structure and illogical and/or confusing transitions. I don’t see any evidence of mania or pressured speech evident during manic episodes nor schizoaffective “word salads.” JMO

I spent soooo much time pondering LS 's behavior, but one doesn't need to have cognitive or mental disabilities to be evil...

If we get into the minutiae of her psychological problems, one could
diagnosis her with a multitude of disorders at various points of her life.

She's got mommy issues. She's got daddy issues. She hates herself. She loves herself. She grew up in a poor southern community, with both the pride and stigma of being a Native American, belonging to a tribe that has struggled to prove themselves even to other Native Tribes. She wanted to be more than a poor, uneducated woman, but didn't have the tool-set to do so... and on and on and on

Lots of people have these problems and more with actual, cripple mental disorders . They don't go out and kill children.

Her "disorder" - She's just a piece of trash. It's really that simple.
Whoa, careful with those periods in place of spaces.....o_Oo_Oo_O

I know this wasn't for me, but I have to chime in. the space bar is too close to the period! It happens all the time lol

I also want to add, for every single person who got on this Gannon thread and claimed that a cell phone was left at Petco, and I argued it and argued it. I'm very sorry.

After reading # 39 I have no doubt in my mind she left GS"s phone there hidden for 2 hours exactly from 11:22 a.m. to 1:22 p.m.

She even missed a text at 12:06 p.m. from AS to GS. The message was unanswered until 1:21 p.m. this tells me if she checked out at 1:22 with her second purchase receipt, then she probably texted back AS while she was waiting in line at Petco.

I am bolding my own post. I knew I needed to suspect this locking and unlocking of the phone!!!!

I know that I am way further behind on the affidavit than others, so I'm just catching on now to certain paragraphs.

#36 states: " Leticia's telephone was locked at about 9:56 a.m. on January 27th and unlocked at 2:45 p.m. on the same day. The timing of the unlocking of the device is significant as compared to her departure and arrival to and from the residence, and should be noted by the Court. Particularly, Leticia did not open her phone for approximately 30 minutes after she arrived back to the residence.

(I know that it says approximately, when you divide out the time it looks like about 23 minutes.)

Again if you're leaving with Gannon why would you lock your phone? Your daughter's at work your stepdaughters at school there's nobody else in the house. Why would you feel it necessary to deliberately lock your phone????
It's the timing of the locking and unlocking that's significant not that she locked it at all. I almost always lock my phone when I set it down even if no one else is home. I don't have a passcode on mine you just swipe to unlock it. It's just a habit and it saves the battery rather than putting it down all lit up and waiting for it to lock itself in a few minutes. It was 4-5 hours that she didn't touch her phone. iPhones and probably all smart phone lock themselves after a few minutes of inactivity unless you change the settings to "never auto-lock" but who does that? I was surprised to learn that the phone companies even know when our phones are locked and unlocked though.

It's the timing of the locking and unlocking that's significant not that she locked it at all. I almost always lock my phone when I set it down even if no one else is home. I don't have a passcode on mine you just swipe to unlock it. It's just a habit and it saves the battery rather than putting it down all lit up and waiting for it to lock itself in a few minutes. It was 4-5 hours that she didn't touch her phone. iPhones and probably all smart phone lock themselves after a few minutes of inactivity unless you change the settings to "never auto-lock" but who does that? I was surprised to learn that the phone companies even know when our phones are locked and unlocked though.
Yes you are right the timing of the locking and unlocking is significant. Law enforcement felt it was a very significant.

# 22. TS send her daughter HH to look for Gannon at the park. When???

The affidavit says that HH left work at 4:15 p.m. It does not say that's when she normally gets off. There had been texting between her and her mother since 3:41pm.

TS continues to text her non-stop till she walks in the door at 4:42 p.m.

If I knew where she works then I would calculate the driving distance and the time. But I'm guessing we're going to find out there's not enough time for her to look for GS at a park and then go home.

Besides, why go look at a park why not go look at all the parks??

Why would she look at ANY park until the alarm was raised at/after sundown?

I like how you think lilithblue!!!

I agree with you.

I have been stumbling over GS coming home.

However, #32 there is more than one person captured in the recording leaving the house at 10:16. It also says the vehicle returned at or about 219 and Leticia exited the vehicle. She said that after viewing the video " I cannot be sure if another person exited the vehicle or not."

She then goes to say that she does submit Gannon likely did return home with a TS that afternoon.

That is not black and white.

This was written before his body was found. It had to be written no body affidavit.

It had to be written with what they had at their fingertips which was a whole lot of blood in that bedroom. It does stand to reason that's exactly how they felt it went down, when the affidavit was written.

That boy was not moving very fast that day, he would have had to move very quickly to get into the house and she would have had to have killed him violently within those 23 minutes, or as Jessica says 30 minutes.

Even Jessica herself said that she cannot be sure if another person exited the vehicle or not.

IDK. It seems that if the violent act in his bedroom occurred before the trip, it would have been difficult to prevent blood evidence in the truck? None was found, right?

Yes you are right the timing of the locking and unlocking is significant. Law enforcement felt it was a very significant.

My take on the significance of timing is this, she waited 30 minutes upon returning home to access her phone. For a person who is highly active on social media (ref#35) to leave their phone at home at all is strange, but to not access it right away upon returning home is even stranger. This leads me to believe she was doing other things during that 30 minute time frame.

Last edited:
IDK. It seems that if the violent act in his bedroom occurred before the trip, it would have been difficult to prevent blood evidence in the truck? None was found, right?
I don't think either one of us were guessing whether it happened that way or not. It was just about whether there was additional video evidence showing it.

Great point. I didn’t think of that.

Coupled with the ADT information, it proves that only two people were in that house, and only one of them left alive.

Does ADT prove that TWO people were in the house from 2:45-3:15? I didn’t see that. And if it did the person who wrote the AA would have said they know “for certain” that G came home with her that day. She said they only “assume” he did because of blood spatter pattern and amount. I was wondering what ADT has to say for itself during those critical 45 mins.

That, and the quantity and nature of the blood evidence makes it spectacularly unlikely that it occurred before they left the house.

An act of violence that produces all that, doesn’t really leave open the door to a child walking anywhere.

They believe that room is the scene of the murder for a reason.

I googled him and he was in the COS news just a few days before she passed that onto AS. But she would have been in SC by that time so I have to assume she was actively searching something based on what SM was chatting about and found his name.

IMO. I tend to believe she was also keeping an eye on the Colorado Springs news. Regarding search areas, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916