Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hardly see the pictures, maybe because I'm using a phone, but it looks like a striped or zig zag pattern.
I can't tell the difference between blankets, though. Are there better pictures than in the first copy of the affidavit that was linked? I thought someone mentioned there were clearer pictures somewhere.
I don't think the general public has clear pictures. However Jessica had the pictures herself and made copies of them. And she's the one that says that the blankets were different. It's interesting because not only does she say the pillow cases were different but the pillow itself is different. Which led me to wonder if in one picture was let's say, a thin one, but in the other picture it's a nice fluffy one.

Last edited:
I can hardly see the pictures, maybe because I'm using a phone, but it looks like a striped or zig zag pattern.
I can't tell the difference between blankets, though. Are there better pictures than in the first copy of the affidavit that was linked? I thought someone mentioned there were clearer pictures somewhere.
I don't think the general public has clear pictures. However Jessica had the pictures herself and made copies of them. And she's the one that says that the blankets were different. It's interesting because not only does she say the pillow cases were different but the pillow itself is different. Which led me to wonder if in one picture was let's sayi5s a l thin one,
New thread and I still have several pages of the last one to read.:rolleyes:

I'm particularly bothered by the bed being away from the wall Monday morning, presumably before his murder.

Think this through with me... The bed was moved to clean up something... smoke damage? Candle wax? Vomit? Feces?

I think this cleaning event was:

1. Done late Sunday night

2. Not to clean up blood from his murder, but possibly blood from some other injury (and possibly not blood at all, but one of the options mentioned above).

The bed was left pulled away from the wall overnight so the area could dry.

The bed was still pulled out from the wall at the (later) time of his murder and this is part of the reason so much blood was found lower than the bed.

I think we are looking at two separate events of the same area being cleaned.

from the AA:
"#55. Another photo was recovered from Letecia's cell phone that shows his bed was not pushed directly against the wall by the head of the bed. This photo articulates the ability for blood to get onto the walls and floor in the corner of the bedroom. Mr. Stauch stated the positioning of the bed is unusual, and the bed is usually pushed against the wall. "
Great post!

Last edited:
I don't think the general public has clear pictures. However Jessica had the pictures herself and made copies of them. And she's the one that says that the blankets were different. It's interesting because not only does she say the pillow cases were different but the pillow itself is different. Which led me to wonder if in one picture was let's sayi5s a l thin one, but in the other picture it's a nice fluffy one.
It appears that the stripe pattern is different from wider to a thinner pattern.
The original photos would emphasize this much clearer.
They will be shown during the trial, but maybe not to the public -- which I can live with, as it looks like TS is finished.

Do we have a consensus here that she'd been planning to murder Gannon for a while? That she knew her and Al were over so this was like her psychopathic version of cutting up all of her soon to be ex's nice suits? Or that Gannon did something to set her off and it was a rage attack?

Have you watched on a large screen? The shadows happen just before LS opens her door and while she is descending.

Even if these shadows are video glitches, which I dont think, the shadows are enough for a doubt about the statement "he did not return."
[/QUOTE]
Have you watched on a large screen? The shadows happen just before LS opens her door and while she is descending.

Even if these shadows are video glitches, which I dont think, the shadows are enough for a doubt about the statement "he did not return."
[/QUOTE]
No I haven't but RD did. And he said his video recorder has volume.

"CrimeOnline spoke with Drayton regarding the date of the security footage. Drayton said he not only was he absolutely sure that Stauch left with Gannon on January 27 and returned home alone, but the video footage was given to the FBI with the dates and time stamps attached."
"My camera picks up sound and everything."

I am basing my own personal opinion this and other information.

You’re right, I just checked. It made mention of Frazee entering the condo, but didn’t mention that Kelsey was with him, or the number of times he was captured on camera.

They definitely left a lot out, and more evidence will be developed up until trial (results of testing, autopsy, etc).

It’s already a slam dunk though.
Thanks for the confirmation - I believe they have a great deal more that has not been released - I also think something helped to locate him in Florida. I don't yet know what, but I do think that boy was found with some information - IMO

Do we have a consensus here that she'd been planning to murder Gannon for a while? That she knew her and Al were over so this was like her psychopathic version of cutting up all of her soon to be ex's nice suits? Or that Gannon did something to set her off and it was a rage attack?
I’m not sure how everyone else thinks, but personally, I think this wasn’t some long-term plan.

The stress was building: Marital strife, anger over her being responsible for the kids, work trouble, and a feeling of being unappreciated.

Gannon would have almost certainly been a victim of TS’ frustration over a period of time. I think there was an event on Sunday that led to her losing her temper, and she planned to kill him to cover it up.

The fact that she left her phone at home, and took that bizarre picture of Gannon sleeping, makes me think Gannon may have been seriously injured, and she drove around hoping he would succumb to his injuries. I am quite open to the possibility she poisoned him with something.

I believe she left his phone at Petco, as the period of time between she first arrived at the store, and the time she returned to the store, is unaccounted for.

At some point she realized that he wasn’t going to die, or that killing him in broad daylight wasn’t a good idea. It was at this point she changed her plan, returning to the store, and making that Google search (setting up the runaway scenario) before they began heading for home.

When they arrived, she murdered him in his bedroom.

I
You can see it in Gray Hughes video. He plays it several times so you can see the shadow appear and then go away over and over again. Imo
I respect and like you MsBesty. But I do not like Gray.
Ramble ramble ramble ramble....
My own opinion.
And I do not like his analysis. He didnt prove to me there was a shadow.

MOO she was competetive with Gannon for AS's attention.
She grew to detest Gannon, mostly hiding it.
She upped the abuse and falseness as things going downhill with AS. She went over a line on Sunday when she was unequivocally abusive. As a precaution, so he wouldn't tell AS, she took Gannons phone "because of the carpet."
MOO Gannon never was able to talk to anyone after Sunday night.
And maybe she did dose him with something, such as an overdose of Nyquil on Sunday night so he didn't get up in night and talk to someone or flee.
She then let her self be taken over by her feelings of being wronged.
She seethed probably trying out a many non-deadly scenarios in her mind for what happened, but saw no normal way to explain her way out her abusive act toward Gannon on Sunday.
Then a half baked runaway scenario came to her, she set about getting off phone tracking for a few hours to plan a clandestine grave in the north of Colorado Springs.
She may have intended to kill him the during the truckndrive but maybe she wasn't angry enough, or he wouldn't get out of the car in the middle of nowhere with her and she didn't want physical struggle in the truck.
Returning to Mandan drive, he jumped out of truck MOO ran sobbing to his bed after the truck ride from hell.
She then went after him in a rage following him downstairs where she killed him violently.
She got Gannon into a leaf bag and then suitcase, then upstairs into the Tiguan. She then cleaned up the scene.
MOO she the put out a coconut room diffuser, cleaned herself up and collected herself to get ready for her distress "runaway"scenario performance for the police.

Last edited:
Thanks for the confirmation - I believe they have a great deal more that has not been released - I also think something helped to locate him in Florida. I don't yet know what, but I do think that boy was found with some information - IMO
I think it was luck. According to the agency that found him, a call came in notifying them that a body had been found.

If a tip led to the body being found, then I would expect them to say that, or say nothing at all. What I don’t see them doing is lying about it.

So I take the narrative of him being found by a road worker, at face value.

I don't think the general public has clear pictures. However Jessica had the pictures herself and made copies of them. And she's the one that says that the blankets were different. It's interesting because not only does she say the pillow cases were different but the pillow itself is different. Which led me to wonder if in one picture was let's say, a thin one, but in the other picture it's a nice fluffy one.
Yes, the bedspread, sheets and pillow appeared to be different. I was just wondering if there were clearer pictures because others have said they can see it more clearly. I think someone said the stripes look different.

I think I just can't see them clearly because I'm using a phone. I can't see Gannon's head in the first picture, either, but I know it's there.

I

My own opinion.
I've never listened to him before but even without the
shadow there was never any conclusive evidence that Gannon never returned to the house.

Maybe that's not his shadow and he exited the truck after the clip ended.

I only pointed out the video because you had said you couldn't see the shadow. I can't tell what it is either but apparently others believe it could have been Gannon.

Either way, LE believes that Gannon did exit the truck and he entered the house. For the next 25 minutes there was activity on both floors and since they were the only two people there it makes sense that he did exit the truck.

All that blood would suggest that he never made it out of the house alive after he was attacked.

Imo

I thought they went to Burger King after the hike Sunday (or at least ate Burger King)? The girls went to BK Monday, too?
I think so, yes.
I was responding to the OP that suggested LE didn't mention a change of bedding or sheets and that Al didn't notice that they were changed.

I don't know if she changed them twice or why she would do that. I thought she had changed them only once, after the murder.

I don't know if she purchased a new bedspread or just happened to have another one lying around that was similar.

Imo
im sorry. Maybe I responded to wrong person. @reasonand light has a theory that Gannon was killed Monday between 11 and 1 pm and taken hidden and then she went home to try and thoroughly clean. She surmised two sets of sheets were used. It’s on the last thread and it’s a good post.

I’m not sure how everyone else thinks, but personally, I think this wasn’t some long-term plan.

The stress was building: Marital strife, anger over her being responsible for the kids, work trouble, and a feeling of being unappreciated.

Gannon would have almost certainly been a victim of TS’ frustration over a period of time. I think there was an event on Sunday that led to her losing her temper, and she planned to kill him to cover it up.

The fact that she left her phone at home, and took that bizarre picture of Gannon sleeping, makes me think Gannon may have been seriously injured, and she drove around hoping he would succumb to his injuries. I am quite open to the possibility she poisoned him with something.

I believe she left his phone at Petco, as the period of time between she first arrived at the store, and the time she returned to the store, is unaccounted for.

At some point she realized that he wasn’t going to die, or that killing him in broad daylight wasn’t a good idea. It was at this point she changed her plan, returning to the store, and making that Google search (setting up the runaway scenario) before they began heading for home.

When they arrived, she murdered him in his bedroom.
Sadly, I am also open to the idea of poisoning. Too much chatter from her re stomach issues and pants or my liking

I

My own opinion.

I don't think a shadow is pertinent to the analysis anyway. I think most people assume GS left that morning in the truck. The police believe the blood evidence was enough to assume murder. So he could not have been murdered and then walked to the truck, which IMO, pretty much confirms he came home alive.

LE is building its case on the fact that he came home unless that changes at trial. I think RD's heart was in the right place but if he knew the scene inside that room, maybe he would have phrased some things differently or knocked the confidence level down slightly. I think he was (rightly) convinced his video showed GS not returning and was sure the rest of the case would jive with that, but LE disagrees.

Responding to this from Love Never Fails:
"That’s where I am at right now. I can’t argue with LE findings at all but the timeline doesn’t make sense to me. Now they have the body, they maybe able to determine a lot more. And maybe HH has had time to absorb the enormity of what her mother has done and maybe she can talk with LE and help with the timeline."
----------------------

One finding from LE that I have the most trouble with is the blood found on the back of LS's car. They found blood on the rear bumper and on the step plate bumper, but not in the trunk. They believe this blood came to be there as a result of her putting Gannon's body in the trunk. They noted that where her rear bumper was, was right over where the blood on the garage floor was found. So, according to this we must believe that blood somehow left his body (or the suitcase or garbage bag or whatever she had him in or didn't have him in) while she transferred him from the floor to the trunk, but somehow no blood dripped onto the trunk itself? How likely is that? Perhaps she had the entire trunk covered with plastic but missed the bumper? I suppose that's possible, but how likely is it that she managed to get blood on the back seat, a front seat, the glove compartment, the bumper, the step plate, but not the trunk itself? Even with the plastic, she was moving so fast and so frantically, it just doesn't seem likely that the place where he was most present would be the cleanest. Especially if she left him there overnight and throughout the day Tuesday, then removed him in the dark of night. Just seems hard to envision being so sloppy everywhere else but not there. Even if she used plastic, at some point she had to remove it without anything dripping off it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneDoeCR1990