Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right??

I can't believe there are zero Eguardos officially listed in the US. I think it's an awesome name. Maybe this case will start it rolling off the tongues of expectant moms everywhere!

I named my son 20+ years ago a very Irish name that was not popular here in the US. It was constantly mispronounced in the elementary years, and he was the "only one" of that name in his school through junior year of high school. Then, within the past 6 years, his name is one of the top boy's names in the US. Go figure.

And btw, what's Eguardo doing on the witness list then? Undocumented worker that admits he goes by Eguardo? Or LE displaying a sense of humor and taunting TS?
Choice #2.

Maybe LS meant the product that protects computers from spoof attacks...."e.guardo"
Maybe the computer of LS is equipped with that product, and she turned the product name into an imaginary person.
Never know with LS.
MOO

That's pretty wild, good thought! Certainly possible and the correct spelling, if she spelled it out for LE.

I was also thinking Edgardo, which is a legit name. Would love to know if she supplied the spelling, a business card, whatever...vs. LE transcribing from her audio or hand-written "notes."

I always wonder that about criminals - what do they think is going to happen? That life will go on it's merry way?

I can see in the case of instant rage where a murderer is completely out of control in the moment - not that I condone it, but I can understand they are stuck in the moment and not thinking ahead.

But this isn't the case with TS. She shut off her phone before leaving home and left her phone at home.

I think she intended him to die in the car and when he didn't, she threw him against the wall in the bedroom out of anger and the proceeded to hit/stab him to finish off the plan.

Her description of Eguardo throwing Gannon against the wall is eating at me. I think she threw him against the wall. She said she hit her head and blacked out, but I think that was Gannon. Maybe Sunday, maybe Monday, maybe both.

jmo
I agree with everything you said here!

Lol, I keep thinking it should be "Eduardo" , and a certain perp doesn't know how to spell his name correctly.
But maybe it is spelled that way ?
Alrighty then.
“Eduardo” is super common, but “Eguardo” doesn’t appear to be.

If you’re going to make up a fake name, you’d think you wouldn’t chose a name that very few people on planet earth have.

They clearly don’t come much dumber than her.

From one Pink Sister to another go got this girl!! Kick cancer’s mASS!! {{~hug~}};)

MOO Were there any clips, mentioning or SS of the neighbors camera after HH’s trip to the store? If not she could have loading him in the suitcase on the board in the back of her car which was backed into the garage right then I thought I read (maybe not) then took him that night to the dump sight she found during the 2 hrs missing. I believe HH’s car was in the garage per text or call that told her to back her car into the garage when she got home (to cover the blood stain). With LS’s car pulled up to the garage & dark outside might be the reason LE didn’t notice the blood until reviewing the body cams? Especially if she pulled the truck up tight behind hers in the drive. Just curious here

Isn’t it mentioned in the AA about a witness that lives near the board spot? I also that I seen a cross reference in the witness list?

MOO If the Tiguan went to 105 the night of 1/27 EPSO would know from the tracking data.

I know right??

I can't believe there are zero Eguardos officially listed in the US. I think it's an awesome name. Maybe this case will start it rolling off the tongues of expectant moms everywhere!

I named my son 20+ years ago a very Irish name that was not popular here in the US. It was constantly mispronounced in the elementary years, and he was the "only one" of that name in his school through junior year of high school. Then, within the past 6 years, his name is one of the top boy's names in the US. Go figure.

And btw, what's Eguardo doing on the witness list then? Undocumented worker that admits he goes by Eguardo? Or LE displaying a sense of humor and taunting TS?
Choice #2.

LS was just randomly driving around an area where construction was taking place on the 26th?o_O When during the night? Because supposedly this candle incident took place in the evening. I can say from experience no contractor carries around note paper, they will usually ask you to text your info to them so there would have been record of that on her phone to "Eguardo". :rolleyes:

RSBM

Not displaying their humor, or taunting....can you imagine? "Eguardo???" "How did you say that again Ms. Stauch? Can you spell his name? Thanks"....

I have no doubts LE knew better but carefully documented, as they should have.

Last edited:
“Eduardo” is super common, but “Eguardo” doesn’t appear to be.

If you’re going to make up a fake name, you’d think you wouldn’t chose a name that very few people on planet earth have.

They clearly don’t come much dumber than her.

Maybe that's how she's always thought it's spelled? Or pronounced?

From one Pink Sister to another go got this girl!! Kick cancer’s mASS!! {{~hug~}};)
BBM:

Looks like I'm going to need to order more ribbons!
"Go, Fight, Win!"
#TeamPink

6551.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads